Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

9/11 pentagon strike?!?

You can stand on it SeattleOUstudent's Avatar
    vCash

Re: 9/11 pentagon strike?!?

Kinda makes you wonder...Then again, i dont see much anything being left after hitting a limestone wall at 600MPH. Plus, about the fuel, they said that the building burned inside for like 5-6 hours.

Reminds me of Fahrenheit 9-11...people can twist anything to make it look like a conspiracy. On such a day of tragedy, why wouldnt the pentagon just say it was hit by a missile? There is nothing to gain by making it look like Flight 77.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 NickelBack's Avatar
    vCash

This has been SO disproven that it is ridiculous. There are dozens of eye-witnesses that saw what happened. The plane did disintegrate in a remarkable fashion but it was what they said it was.

vCash

I dont buy it but I do find it to be very interesting.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NickelBack
    This has been SO disproven that it is ridiculous. There are dozens of eye-witnesses that saw what happened. The plane did disintegrate in a remarkable fashion but it was what they said it was.
    Is this subtle democratic propoganda or just crazy conspiracy theorists then? Or something else?

vCash

Next you'll be telling us the planes that hit the WTC had pods on them that launched missles. Or that bombs were really planted in the towers and WTC 6

party pooper
    vCash

I saw this a while back while looking for something completely different.

its an interesting theory, but the main support he gives his pet theory is primarily a lack of evidence available to the public. that's shaky ground to begin with....next, if he is right, and flight 77 didnt hit the pentagon, where did flight 77 go???
    even plane crashes in remote locations get noticed by people on the ground. also, if I were him, I'd find me a couple of engineers, a physicist and a computer geek and build a computer model of the crash. I'd want to see what a simulation of such a crash would predict would happen if it were flight 77? how much would that differ from what is seen?

Most plane crashes, in my understanding, don't happen at speeds anywhere close to that speed....ya know, cause most pilots won't willingly accelerate a plane that is already going down....they would (or I'd think they would) do everything they can to make the crash as survivable as possible...

it raises some interesting questions sure, but if he really wants to know what happened, he's gonna have to do it himself. I wouldnt count on the govt being crystal clear about what they found.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member GrapevineSooner's Avatar
    vCash

My vote is for crazy, and obviously too lazy to notice the obvious, conspiracy theorists.

So many eye witnesses. So many holes shot through the conspiracy.
    Just imagine there's a really obnoxious graphical sig here

party pooper
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jreed13
    Is this subtle democratic propoganda or just crazy conspiracy theorists then? Or something else?
    I don't think so. I think this is probably someone that is familiar with airplane crashes, and something about the wreckage at the pentagon didn't fit right in his mind. But I think after realizing that something didnt fit, instead of asking why it didnt fit, he jumped to a conclusion before covering all his bases.

This kind of thing is pretty common. once someone has some 'belief' that a certain thing happened or will happen, they will disregard any evidence to the contrary, and hold up any supporting evidence like its the holy grail...happens every day, everywhere, and in every field, and protecting yourself from it is difficult.

vCash

Here are the missile / WTC links. It is interesting stuff but still BS.

http://www.911review.org/Wget/www.letsroll911.org/

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Fugue's Avatar
    vCash

There is a show I think on Discovery call "Seconds from(or to) Disaster" that breaks this crash down minute by minute and explains the angle of the crash and the fuel damage and on and on. Very thorough and cool show that clears up any doubt.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jeremy885's Avatar
    vCash

Didn't someone link this here awhile ago (couldn't find it using the search option). If the Pentagon wasn't hit by the planes, what happened to all the poeple on the flights and in the Pentagon?

Didn't someone also find out that some French guy made that film?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Utter bullsh*t.

1) None of his comparisons to other commercial airline crashes involved impacts by heavy multi-engine aircraft flying at FULL-POWER doing 460 knots.

2) So what did happen to AA Flight 77? Bermuda Triangle?

3) Where are the passengers? Murdered by the CIA?

4) Who knows who was flying? There is certainly no reason to believe the terrorist had to be at the controls. The terrorist could well have told the captain something that could have sufficiently motivated him to slam the Pentagon. "You and everyone aboard this plane are going to die anyway. We have people at your home now and you either fly for us or your family will be tortured slowly to death, etc."

5) I've been involved in a few aircraft mishap investigations myself. Back in the 90's we lost a B-1B down in the Big Bend country along the Rio Grande. They struck a rock face at about 540 KIAS. The B-1 weighs in at about 190 tons including fuel -- compared to the 60 tons for the 757. There was nothing left of it you couldn't fit in a manhole cover sized circle, and there was no fire at the point of impact. In this case, I'm sure a lot of the wreckage was consumed in the blaze. Aircraft materials, like mobile homes, burn up if the fire is hot enough and not extinguished quickly.

The people who made this are dumb*sses!!!!
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jeremy885's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey

The people who made this are dumb*sses!!!!

They're not the dumb*sses, the people who believe it are.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member mrowl's Avatar
    vCash

huh... you gotta wonder about the video.

and if you look at that pentagon security video, there is no way that blur is a 757

vCash

this explosion is massive

SoonerFans.com Elite Member mrowl's Avatar
    vCash

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

Back, and to the right.

Back, and to the right.

Back, and to the right.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by mrowl
    so you think it was a bomb?

vCash

I think it's interesting, but I don't know if I buy it. Too many unanswered questions if it wasn't that flight.