Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Re: Attn: Little [censored] on Sooner Rd. (This thread has been rated R)

Quote Originally Posted by william_brasky
    Hey hogfan,

Looks like Texas needs to send you one of these T-shirts! LMFAO

Hillbilly Queen

vCash

You seem very...

...special.
    "And the truth is that no circumstance can ever defeat us unless we let it... Resilience in the face of failure is a manifestation of the mind..." -Wayne Coyne

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner Born Sooner Bred's Avatar
    vCash

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BeetDigger's Avatar
    vCash

He needs to change his name to pigfan, it more accurately represents the girls he dates.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Conservative Stuff Re: Attn: Little [censored] on Sooner Rd. (This thread has been rated R)

Quote Originally Posted by hogfan
    Looks like Texas needs to send you one of these T-shirts! LMFAO

We'll take one or two losses to texas every 7 years. Not a problem. It happens.. So, when WAS the last time the hogs took a NC?? Just wondered..

Boomer Sooner! Re: Attn: Little [censored] on Sooner Rd. (This thread has been rated R)

Quote Originally Posted by noose7699
    We'll take one or two losses to texas every 7 years. Not a problem. It happens.. So, when WAS the last time the hogs took a NC?? Just wondered..

It's a lot harder to win a NC when you are in the SEC and not the "Southwest Conf.", and thats all it is. I have won a lot of money off of O.U. playing no-bodies all year and then playing an SEC team," LSU", and getting the old a$$ kicked.
    Looks like you don't have a team at all now, With A.P. hurt. He was all you had. By the way, we have a coach if you want him,"NUTT", and the A.D. "Frank". LOL Good Luck, you are going to need it the rest of the year.

vCash

I've always thought it was need that we didn't have "COWBOY ROAD".

vCash

It's a lot harder to win a NC when you are in the SEC and not the "Southwest Conf.", and thats all it is. I have won a lot of money off of O.U. playing no-bodies all year and then playing an SEC team," LSU", and getting the old a$$ kicked.
    Looks like you don't have a team at all now, With A.P. hurt. He was all you had. By the way, we have a coach if you want him,"NUTT", and the A.D. "Frank". LOL Good Luck, you are going to need it the rest of the year.

OU can do fine without peterson, look at stoops record without him. Forget the fact those are completely different teams. We're gonna kill everyone cause that is our right and when anyone bad mouths us like we do them, they are just rude and completely out of line. Sooner Magic is great....this year we haven't had any, so it's a conspiracy. We love calls going our way and would never give up an unearned win, but we better make every team that plays us that gets good calls do it. Seriously, you wonder why people cant wait to take shots at ou fans, it's because they are the biggest hypocrites to walk the face of the earth. You do whatever you want in bad mouthing other teams and cheating them from wins, but when its the other way around, it's so wrong. Get a grip and I hope you enjoy the rest of your season.....and like somebody said, thank god it wasn't thompson that went down.....idiots.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Gandalf_The_Grey's Avatar
    vCash

The SEC has failed almost every OOC game this year...outside of Tennessee Cal....

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf_The_Grey
    The SEC has failed almost every OOC game this year...outside of Tennessee Cal....
    There would be 3 SEC teams in the top 10 right now if they didn't have to play SEC teams weekend and weekout.
    It's not that Texas was that good, it was that OU has no offense or defense. Just like when the hogs come up against a team that can stop our running game we are going to be Sh-t out of luck, all because we have a dumba$$ coach who was forced to hire an OC who just happened to bring 5 of his State Champion players with him, but there is no way NUTT is going to let Gus run his "hurry up no huddle" and make him look like the DUMBA$$ he is.
    A.P. should have never been in the game when he got hurt, but OU wanted him to get the Heisman. "Real smart move". Oh, by the way, did A.P. s dad play for O.U. before he went to the PEN. LMFAO
    Last edited by hogfan; 10/16/2006 at 09:24 PM.

NORMAN,OKLAHOMA THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
    vCash

Eight o'clock Monday, runt. If you ain't here, I'll hunt you and shoot you down like a duck.
    It's "dog", Buford. Shoot him down like a dog.

click

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

"There would be 3 SEC teams in the top 10 right now if they didn't have to play SEC teams weekend and weekout. "

If my sister had balls she woulda been my brother. I can also play the woulda coulda game. I remember when OU played 3 top 10 teams in a 4 week span, beat all of them, 2 blowouts ( woulda been 3 had we held K state a little at the end) and we called it " Red October". We have been there, done that, and succeeded. And got the T shirt.

LSU BARELY won that game anyway. And what happened when the Sooners and the hogs played in the cotton bowl?? I noticed you point out when OTHER teams beat OU.... why dont we talk a little OU/ arkansas here??

When arkansas makes 3 of 6 NC games, win or lose, then I will give it up to you. Were gonna have down years, even with great coaching and players. And if the hogs wanna schedule us, then grow some nuts and do it. I assure you Stoops is down for it.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Wow. This is a threadjacking that can't end well.

"There would be 3 SEC teams in the top 10 right now if they didn't have to play SEC teams weekend and weekout. "

If my sister had balls she woulda been my brother. I can also play the woulda coulda game. I remember when OU played 3 top 10 teams in a 4 week span, beat all of them, 2 blowouts ( woulda been 3 had we held K state a little at the end) and we called it " Red October". We have been there, done that, and succeeded. And got the T shirt.

LSU BARELY won that game anyway. And what happened when the Sooners and the hogs played in the cotton bowl?? I noticed you point out when OTHER teams beat OU.... why dont we talk a little OU/ arkansas here??

When arkansas makes 3 of 6 NC games, win or lose, then I will give it up to you. Were gonna have down years, even with great coaching and players. And if the hogs wanna schedule us, then grow some nuts and do it. I assure you Stoops is down for it.

If you could win we could meet in a bowl this year , but we both know you
    SUCK!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAlgil_iyyc LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mixer!
    Wow. This is a threadjacking that can't end well.

Oh YEA! HOW BOUT "DEM HOGS" p.s.

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/search?...lover&ie=UTF-8

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

If you could win we could meet in a bowl this year , but we both know you
    SUCK!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAlgil_iyyc LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

We have dropped one game, to the defending NC, who very well may play for another one this season, down at their field, due to our mistakes and turnovers. You going to answer my question about that game in the cotton bowl?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 LilSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Way to dick up a spectacular thread.
    "Yea, and the shins of the wicked were smote."-Lil 22:18

and behold I looked in the sky, and saw a rider on a pale horse, the rider's name was death, and Lil Sooner followed after,....Revalations

We have dropped one game, to the defending NC, who very well may play for another one this season, down at their field, due to our mistakes and turnovers. You going to answer my question about that game in the cotton bowl?
    If you want to talk history, here's one for you.
    1978 Orange Bowl L Arkansas 31, OU 6 69,500
    Your NC "WHORNS" showed how good they are this weekend against "WHO"? LMFAO

The Longhorns (8-1, 5-0 Big 12) won their 20th straight conference game and 17th consecutive road game, but didn't take their first lead until early in the fourth quarter when McCoy threw a 28-yard touchdown to Quan Cosby to make it 35-31.

Tech (5-4, 2-3) had chances in the final 6:14. Twice the Red Raiders failed on fourth downs inside Texas 35. Both plays - a completion to Joel Filani and a quarterback sneak by Graham Harrell - came up just short and were reviewed but the officials' spots were upheld.
    Last edited by hogfan; 10/29/2006 at 02:20 PM.

Awesoministrator

vCash

You give an Arkansas fan ONE non-mediocre season and he forgets they haven't won anything substantial in 17 years.