Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Trump In Bed With Putin?

Is anyone ever gonna properly vet this guy??

Not one day of public service, no tax return, never been seen within 10 miles of a VA hospital but likes to disparage war heroes and this families and people still wanna give him the highest public service office in the world?

That's totally irrational. And whacko.

And now, all his past dealings with the Russians, his calling Putin an inspiration, having the Repub platform changed to be more supportive of Russo-American relations.......and now his until recently campaign manager used to work for the ex-president of Ukraine who was a puppet of Putin.

I think a Congressional committee or at least the FBI should find out who Trump is working for/with.

I couldn't vote for someone for that high an office who wasn't at least vetted. Amazing that so many are willing to take so much for granted.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Trump In Bed With Putin?

The remaining republicans behind Trump will remain steadfast no matter what. As many times as he has shown himself to be unqualified and off the rails, they have made excuses. Trump's comment about shooting someone in public and keeping the support of his base is now fact, and not exaggeration. To his hard core base, he has been vetted - he's not Hillary and that's all that matters.

vCash

The new book "Trump Revealed" is likely the best vetting around. I've heard the
    authors interviewed three different times. They revealed that early on Trump
    is a narcissistic bully of the highest order. He lied to get funding for projects..
    to the city of NY to get tax breaks and to banks to get funding. He stiffs contractors,
    causing many to go out of business. He functions under the maxim "If you are hit,
    hit back ten times as hard." Any and all business failures is someone else's fault,
    never his. One can only hope the Trump University fraud trial goes far enough to
    blow the lid off the myth that is Trump.

Even with all her warts, Hillary is infinitely better qualified to hold the office. BS79
    hit the nail on the head with "he's not Hillary and that's all that matters."

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

IS S Hitlary dying? How is her health? Inquiring minds and Americans demand to know... She is hiding something. Along with all the dead bodies...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash
    Naw, S Hitlary in bed with half the people she saw as Sec State. What a corrupt person. What a influence seller...and people want her for Pres? Might as well put a credit card reader at the White House entrance...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    To his hard core base, he has been vetted - he's not Hillary and that's all that matters.
    And in your opinion that isn't enough?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    IS S Hitlary dying? How is her health? Inquiring minds and Americans demand to know... She is hiding something. Along with all the dead bodies...
    I totally agree.

Both candidates should have pre-election physicals that are reviewed by a bipartisan panel to authenticate.

...and no quacko doctors either, like the one who did Trump's.

Dr. Bornstein, in starting his letter......"To Whom My Concern" can't even get the salutation right.

He states, “recent complete medical examination” of Mr. Trump “showed only positive results,”

Only Positive Results

so Doctor, how is Mr. Trump's recent gonorrhea test ? "Positive"

Doctor, how's his chronic bloody diarrhea ? "Positive"

and his sodomization by Mr. Manafort. Did Mr. Trump have a post-coital AIDS test ? "Positive"

I'm no doctor but usually you want negative tests to rule out sickness.

Trump surrounds himself with Tools.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash
    And $Hillary is any different? At least Trump isn't the second coming of Boss Tweed or selling access to a Public Office.
    Last edited by TheHumanAlphabet; 8/25/2016 at 10:18 AM.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

To his hard core base, he has been vetted - he's not Hillary and that's all that matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    And in your opinion that isn't enough?
    You are either part of the hard core base in which case a response will not be considered or you are not asking a serious question.

But in the remote possibility neither is true - what if Trump is indeed totally unqualified? Don't argue the point, take it as an agreed upon scenario. Not being Hillary is still enough to vote for him? What if he pulls out Hitlers Nazi platform and vows to follow during his term? So in my opinion, no, not being Hillary is not nearly enough to vote for someone. I was hoping my statement was an exaggeration just as Trump's claim he could shoot someone and not lose support, but maybe not.

vCash

Oh my God !!

Trump has just now back stabbed his base supporters and flipped on his immigration stance, the #1 policy of his campaign.

He just took his core policy and shot it on 5th Avenue.

As I've said, he's neither a Republican or a Conservative.

He'll say anything to get elected.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

You are either part of the hard core base in which case a response will not be considered or you are not asking a serious question.

But in the remote possibility neither is true - what if Trump is indeed totally unqualified? Don't argue the point, take it as an agreed upon scenario. Not being Hillary is still enough to vote for him? What if he pulls out Hitlers Nazi platform and vows to follow during his term? So in my opinion, no, not being Hillary is not nearly enough to vote for someone. I was hoping my statement was an exaggeration just as Trump's claim he could shoot someone and not lose support, but maybe not.
    What?? Trump...Hitler's Nazi Platform? Talk about going open range on the hypothetical.

If I actually see Trump goose step out and start quoting 'Mein Kampf' then it will be time to re-evaluate. Until then , yeah it's enough he isn't Hillary.

As an aside it looks like 'The Donald' is making some serious headway. New poll shows him ahead of HC. Before anybody piles on this isn't some nefarious right wing web site. It's the LA Times

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-pres...oll-dashboard/

The most interesting bit of information in the breakdown is voter preference by education level. Contrast that to preference by income and and there starts to be a little clearer picture why the Trump Candidacy has gained so much traction. These type of polls blow away the Clinton Campaign's narrative of the typical Trump Supporter as some sort of Klan sympathizer or gun-toting malcontent.

vCash

August 4th ??

Isn't this poll a little dated ?

Imma guessin' this was before Donald "we're gonna hire the best people, the very best people" Trump hired his third different campaign manager in the past six months.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    What?? Trump...Hitler's Nazi Platform? Talk about going open range on the hypothetical.
    That was my intent - glad you picked up on it. And that's the way I took your question about not-being-Hillary as an absolute qualification. For me, not-being-Hillary is a positive, but Trump has convinced me beyond a doubt that he is not qualified and that's a bigger factor. And yes, I think HRC is qualified in many areas and far surpasses Trump in qualifications for the job.

vCash

For me I was convinced Trump wasn't prime time ready at the first debate and he was asked what was the most important part of the Nuclear Triad and he obviously didn't even know what that was.

I mean, that's high school stuff.

Woefully unprepared to be a Jr. High school teacher much less President.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash
    And $Hillary is???? I'd take Trump any day over that crooked, evil, American hating hag. You are being shown in the press how evil she is, and yet, you would mark ballot for her. We are doomed as a country... In the 70s, she would have been run out of Washington on rails behind a shot gun. Nixon compared to her, he is peanuts...
    Last edited by TheHumanAlphabet; 8/27/2016 at 06:56 PM.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

And you believe everything you see in the press? The fact you resort to name calling such as hag shows you are emotional and not rational. There is no information content in such statements.

vCash

What else to call a person who used her position to raid the kitty and bring fabulous wealth to herself selling influence from her position. She should be indicted on numerous charges, including RICO. Only unpassionate people have a say and are rational, give me a physical break...I have seen the world and until now and this admin, We were above them all. Now we are in the cesspool of corruption like them all...

vCash

You sound angry - you know that's not good for your health.

vCash
    Love your response, avoid the real question regarding $Hillary's character. Typical Ailes response. Accuse the other side of what you are doing or feel...
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

I'm not in charge of defending Hillary's character. I just think she is qualified and will do a decent job. I also think she is likely to surround herself with at least semi-competent people. I highly doubt Trump's ability on both those counts. The character thing doesn't bother me as much as most people as I look through history and see that many leaders had lots of such baggage. I'm sure Trumps history is equally littered, but that's not why I refuse to vote for him.