Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Houston...scouring for a punter

As noted before, all of Houston's 2015 special teams starters are gone: the punter, the placekicker, the kickoff guy, the deep snapper, and the top return guy.

Of course, the idiots hyper-focused on Greg Ward ignore this and want you to believe that Houston losing most of its offensive production, all of its secondary, and most of its front seven will mean nothing and the 2016 squad will be as tough as the 2015 squad...as though Houston were magically a "we just re-load team."

Anyway, it looks like The Punter will be a guy who has never played a down of American football: http://www.chron.com/sports/cougars/...er-9122475.php

Better get up to speed quick, kid, because you'll be doing to bulk of the work for Houston September 3rd.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 BermudaSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Houston...scouring for a punter

Sounds like the kid can kick it far. I'm assuming the 79 yard kick was with an Aussie rules football. That's crazy far.

Now can he do it in front of 80,000?
    "You get no moral credit for forcing other people to do what you think is right."---Penn Jillette

"It's what I do, I drink and I know things."---Tyrion Lannister