SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Nothing short of extermination is needed!

The effing animals need to die! Scum of humanity! Ship them back to the ME and nuke the heck out of the place! A peaceful religion, my arse!
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Re: Nothing short of extermination is needed!

Kind of short-sighted

vCash

How? You want these jihadists to live? We will be at war with them at some point...
    Last edited by TheHumanAlphabet; 8/2/2016 at 03:04 PM.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Sorry,

I saw the title of this thread and thought of some true Republican offing Trump.

How anyone can support this small handed racist pseudo-conservative is beyond me.

I still think he was planted by the Dems.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

My weekly driveby and i see waterboy is still
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    Sorry,

I saw the title of this thread and thought of some true Republican offing Trump.

How anyone can support this small handed racist pseudo-conservative is beyond me.

I still think he was planted by the Dems.

5-0
    I could go on and on about the intent of the 2A. The Founding Fathers wanted the people to have power to overthrow a corrupt government in light of what King George and GB did to the Colonies as well as being able to have a quick call to arms to protect the country. Simple enough... Nothing to see here, no threat, left wing media trying to make stuff up where it doesn't exist...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

I'm actually pro-2nd Amendment.

I also think bearing arms is a responsibility as well as a right. Some people aren't responsible and shouldn't be allowed to carry arms.

Can anyone show where HRC actually said she was gonna take guns away? I recall the same thing when Obama first ran and now 9 years later people still have their guns.

I also recall how after Reagan got shot the Brady Bill which did take guns away was favored by bipartisan folks. Seems a bit ironic, yeah ?

Oh, and I don't buy the line that all Muslims are terrorists. Example is the Khan family whose son died protecting his squad.

5-0
    Last edited by hawaii 5-0; 8/14/2016 at 03:41 PM.
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

5-0, here ya go... "Similarly, in New York City in the fall, she told donors: “The Supreme Court is wrong on the Second Amendment, and I am going to make that case every chance that I get.” In Maryland in April, Chelsea Clinton promised that her mom would appoint to the Supreme Court justices who would overturn past decisions that struck down gun-control measures. But the only laws that the Supreme Court evaluated were complete gun bans and a law that made it a crime to use a gun."