Thread: I wonder if...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

I wonder if...

President Zippy will:- Call it Radical Islam?- Order a covert op unit to take out radical Islam leaders?- Ban Muslim import into this country? - Make an executive order to ban evil semi-trucks from American highways?- Order the flags half staff for the 2 Americans killed?- Put the French flag over the Eiffel Tower picture on his Facebook page?- Go to a fund raiser?- Do nothing?
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Re: I wonder if...

Now we are finding out that some victims at the Bataclan venue massacre were mutilated... videotaped for the daesh and propaganda films... And CNN, CBC and NY Times are trying to lay blame to the truck, not radical islam...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Re: I wonder if...

Oh, excuse me... Zippy is at a town hall on "race relations"... What a zero!The only RACE we need is to kill more of ISIS faster than any other nation with which we have diplomatic RELATIONS.