SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Hell on Wheels this final season

Episode 12 of season 5 was last night, with only 2 more episodes to go and a wrap up show that follows the last episode. Anyone been watching? I like this show, and have watched since the beginning. Any comments? I'm guessing Cullen will die before the show ends, but I would prefer that he didn't, of course.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Hell on Wheels this final season

Imma 'bout two seasons behind but I'm recording them to watch later, so I can't discuss current drama.

Last time I watched Cullen was just getting away from the Mormon compound.

A good series.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

They had 4 full seasons, then season five had 7 episodes last year, and the last 7 this year. There are now 2 episodes left til the end of the series. Similar setup as Breaking Bad. It's a very good show, IMO, with interesting characters and writing. never could figure just why they killed off Miss lily Bell at the end of season 2. Stick with it. you'll like it all the way.(watch more tv and movies, less politics, pls)
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

I still find those chin tattoos sexy. Kinda like a target to aim at.

I've got a hundred shows on my DVR right now. OK, some are keepers, like OU/Alabama last year bowl game or OU/Oregon Basketball this season. Most are movies or historical documentaries, Ken Burns stuff.

Then I've got external hard drives with more movies, TV series and Music Videos.

Ah, so little time.

I'll be on the road next week so I'll miss alot of the Republican Convention.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Don't bother with the Republican convention. I'll tell you what happened here, most probably. What HAS to happen is Trump is officially nominated. If that doesn't happen, the country is even worse off than I think.

Eva on H on W is pretty fine to me, as well. The tatoos don't turn me off at all. I would think most everyone likes her.

OU-Elephants bowl game was after the 2013 season. Time flies as you get older, unfortunately, I guess.