Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F**K Hawaii

vCash
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: F**K Hawaii

There are other tropical places to vacation.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash
    Let the persecution of legal and law abiding citizens begin...

Due process is dead in hawaii

Dumbest idea to Freedom and Rights, Evar!
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Anyone noticed that the Trump organization doesn't allow guns on their properties ?

I guess the 2nd Amendment doesn't count there either.

There's not much gun action on Hawaii. At least for personal protection. Some have guns for hunting deer on Molokai.

Now knives.........the Filipinos love their knives.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    There are other tropical places to vacation.

Why not vacation in a place where there are few guns ? It's not like you can just put one in your bag and carry it around.

It kinda like not having to worry about stepping on a snake.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    Anyone noticed that the Trump organization doesn't allow guns on their properties ?

I guess the 2nd Amendment doesn't count there either.

There's not much gun action on Hawaii. At least for personal protection. Some have guns for hunting deer on Molokai.

Now knives.........the Filipinos love their knives.

5-0
    That doesn't have anything to do with the 2nd Amendment.

vCash

Sure don't like this new layout/format of messages...don't know what was
    wrong before....I guess change just for the helluva it!

There is truly a walking, talking dunce that hasn't the sense to know what
    country he is in and which way the political wind is blowing..just busy being
    the dork he is...can't pour pi$$ out of a boot with the directions printed on the
    heel...but sure can tout his investments and then remember to insult some
    part of his opposition. It is no wonder that many Pubs don't walk but RUN
    away from him! His surrogates extol his virtues while most journalists sit with
    remarkably non committal postures and keep straight faces in front of so many
    inane, stupid, ill-formed postures that can only be justified by the candidate himself
    having sincere self conversation to convince his small mind of his beliefs.

May God extend his benevolent mercy on the planet's most magnificent country,
    should insanity prevail and this self indulgent, misguided, remarkedly narcissistic,
    bloviated, vile, and utterly condescending piece of human waste convince enough
    ill informed, otherwise well intended folks to vote him into the most important and
    authoritative position on earth....our presidency.

Not sure that you readers know this "silent generation's" viewpoint after the above,
    but hope you have reasoned it out. !

vCash

^ The above persuasion attempt wants you to vote Hilry. And boy, is THAT some smart sh*t!!!l
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Sure would like some better choices

Sadly Hilary is the better choice, and that makes me sad.

vCash

Sadly that Hilry is considered by anyone to be president of the greatest country the world ever knew.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post

agree that its sad there aren't better choices, but not sure HIllary is the better option. However, I do throw up in my mouth a little whenever I hear either of them speak. #wheredidmycountrygo?
    this is bull****

vCash

Why not vacation in a place where there are few guns ? It's not like you can just put one in your bag and carry it around.

5-0
    So why dont YOU take a Vacation to the south side of Chicago?
    Guns are pretty much outlawed there
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

5-0
    Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Sure don't like this new layout/format of messages...don't know what was
    wrong before....I guess change just for the helluva it!

There is truly a walking, talking dunce that hasn't the sense to know what
    country he is in and which way the political wind is blowing..just busy being
    the dork he is...can't pour pi$$ out of a boot with the directions printed on the
    heel...but sure can tout his investments and then remember to insult some
    part of his opposition. It is no wonder that many Pubs don't walk but RUN
    away from him! His surrogates extol his virtues while most journalists sit with
    remarkably non committal postures and keep straight faces in front of so many
    inane, stupid, ill-formed postures that can only be justified by the candidate himself
    having sincere self conversation to convince his small mind of his beliefs.

May God extend his benevolent mercy on the planet's most magnificent country,
    should insanity prevail and this self indulgent, misguided, remarkedly narcissistic,
    bloviated, vile, and utterly condescending piece of human waste convince enough
    ill informed, otherwise well intended folks to vote him into the most important and
    authoritative position on earth....our presidency.

Not sure that you readers know this "silent generation's" viewpoint after the above,
    but hope you have reasoned it out. !
    Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post

None of these Post have anything to do with the State Sending the FBI a list of Gun owners

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    None of these Post have anything to do with the State Sending the FBI a list of Gun owners
    The subject of every Lib's post is VOTE DEMOCRAT. SOONER OR LATER WE'LL PRODUCE UTOPIA!

Just because everything they do is a piece of sh*t doesn't mean it won't come together and voila, nirvana for all!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Which is more ?

1) Number of times Vet has changed the topic on a thread. OR

2) Number of grains of sand on a beach.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

OK, back abit on topic.

There's nowhere in Hawaii I couldn't go any hour of the day or night and wish I needed a gun.

Now I'm well documented on this Forum as being Pro 2nd Amendment. I'm all for responsible gun ownership. If someone wants and AR 15, a 50mm, a 60mm mortar, or an RPG I'm for it......as long as they're responsible. Open carry? OK by me.

I have no problem with gun registration or with mandatory gun safety classes.

I have no problem keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, terrorists, nut jobs, and people that can't be responsible with their guns. I guess now we include domestic abusers in that group according to the Supreme Court.

Take for example, yahoos that go bird hunting and think it's cool to shoot someone or get shot by another hunter. Is that responsible gun ownership ? Hardly. Accidents can happen but when it's an expectation that a gun related incident will occur is just plain foolish.

Let's make gun ownership a right and a responsibility is all I'm saying.
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Welp, Ima differing just a bit....I see NO reason that anyone needs an AR15,
    much less mortar or RPG's. Like an overwhelming majority (NRA members included)
    assault weapons should not be available and background checks should be
    expanded. Were that the case MAYBE Sandy Hook, San Bernadino, Aurora, Orlando
    wouldn't have been so horrific. I support the 2nd Amendment, I own a WWII "assault"
    weapon (M1A carbine, carried mostly by U. S. Korean officers, instead of a .45 sidearm).
    Hasn't been fired in 35 years but is well maintained and still has a 15 round mag (original
    issue). Point is, nothing, imo, justifies owning a military style weapon and high capacity
    magazine for any reason, other than collector. I'm 71, a vet, live in the same place for
    26 years and would fiercely defend my family and property. (Trust me, still, I hit what I
    aim at). All this BS about anything else, especially, the 2nd Amendment defense is summarily
    stupid, inane and useless. It is just the NRA trying to keep their membership paying dues.

I have challenged my long term senator with the above argument and his only answer is
    to spout off about due process over the "No Fly, No Buy" Lord knows about common
    sense, he doesn't (wouldn't even respond about an assault weapons ban that it might have
    made those mass killings less bloody).
    So, bottom line is, efforts like Hawaii's is good, imo. Look at what Austrailia did when there
    was a mass shooting! I'm thinking that common sense makes us all a little safer, knowing
    full well there's a bunch of folks that disagree, but, that's 'Murica, ain't it?

vCash

Rock, I respect you and your opinions, I disagree with a lot of them , But still respect your right to them. My Point is the Government has no business Putting ANYONE on a list with out Due Process.
    You may trust the Government. I dont!

vCash

A government gone outlaw is one of the reasons for the Second Amendment.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    A government gone outlaw is one of the reasons for the Second Amendment.
    Yup