SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

TT fans are still butthurt over and now moreso

Started trolling on TT fan sites after Big 12 finally made the CORRECT decision.OMG are the tortilla tossers pi$$ed off .They were talking about the quitter/whiner/ crybaby getting his way. I just find it odd that a fanbase who all claim is worthless finished 4th in the Heisman.Apparently they serve LSD in place of sugar in their coffee.
    Owen '05-'26 122-54-16 .677 (Foundation)
    Wilkinson '47-'63 145-29-4 .829 (DYNASTY 1) 3 NC
    Switzer '73-'88 157-29-4 .837(DYNASTY 2) 3 NC
    Stoops '99- PRESENT 179-46.793 (DYNASTY 3) 1 NC and still WAITING

At OU tradition is about more than just one coach 861-319-53 .720

Scattergun toting Posse member

vCash

Re: TT fans are still butthurt over and now moreso

Even if Mayfield decides to declare instead of using this year, the TT fan reaction makes this decision worth it. HAHAHAHA

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mazeppa's Avatar
    vCash

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Not paying their winning-est coach, Leach, the last year, and then they do NOT offer Mayfield a scholarship, what do they expect? I have decided ALL Texas schools are terrible. I just thought it was just the big bully Texas that was despicable, but it must be the whole environment....but..."We're Texas!"

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

I just looked it up --- Swaggy K's head coaching record is 19-19 in three seasons at Saxet Turk. That's 10-17 in-conference, and 1-1 in bowls... yes, their loser record in 2014 prevented them from going to one in his second season.

And the record that should matter most here: 0-3 against OU, including 63-27 last year in Norman.

We will hit them we will wreck, we will ****ing break their neck, then it's goodbye to Texas Tech.

vCash

Mayfield didn't put up big numbers against TT. Taco Tech fans should put more energy into praying that Perine declares early as expected than worrying about an extra year for a QB they didn't want. Perine put the hurt on them the last 2 years and I expect one more of the same.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Optimus Perine pictured here driving through Texas Tech's defense:

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Pride1Mom View Post
    Not paying their winning-est coach, Leach, the last year, and then they do NOT offer Mayfield a scholarship, what do they expect? I have decided ALL Texas schools are terrible. I just thought it was just the big bully Texas that was despicable, but it must be the whole environment....but..."We're Texas!"
    You are exactly right! That's how they brainwash people in Texas! They are better than everyone else, know better than everyone else and they expect the right to tell everyone else how to do it!