Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 deweydw's Avatar
    vCash

Meatchicken to the BigXII??

Highly unlikely, but a fun read anyway.

http://www.bringonthecats.com/2016-b...e-for-michigan

There are other minutia to discuss. How attached are you to the name Big 12 Conference? How about, “Michigan's Big 12 Conference”? The divisions should have appropriate names- how do you feel about the Yost Division and the Schembechler Division?

I feel energized by the prospect of the Michigan Wolverines becoming a senior member of the Big 12 Conference -- really, it is the move that we were born to make. The ability to bring civilization and proper football to those who have languished in the shadows for so long is really enervating, and an appropriately complex task for Michigan Men. Thank you for your attention, and Go Blue!
    "Destiny dressed you this morning, my friend. And now fear is trying to pull off your pants." "If you give up, If you give in. Then you're going to end up naked, with fear just standing there laughing at your dang unmetionables." - The Tick

vCash

Re: Meatchicken to the BigXII??

This guy has never heard of OU.
    Link to Hot Bodies

Your Grammer would be proud of you for your improved grammar. (A few of us are slipping. Remember to be safe, NEVER use the word SEEN, never. If you must use SEEN, do so only by putting HAVE in front of it. By doing this you will sound like you stayed at Holiday Inn Express last night. If you do not do this you will sound like you are from Texas or Nebraska)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Meatchicken to the BigXII??

Or the forward pass.
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010