Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 deweydw's Avatar
    vCash

Count Down to Kickoff!!

100 days until kickoff!!

"Destiny dressed you this morning, my friend. And now fear is trying to pull off your pants." "If you give up, If you give in. Then you're going to end up naked, with fear just standing there laughing at your dang unmetionables." - The Tick

vCash

Re: Count Down to Kickoff!!

#99 C.J. Ah You

"Destiny dressed you this morning, my friend. And now fear is trying to pull off your pants." "If you give up, If you give in. Then you're going to end up naked, with fear just standing there laughing at your dang unmetionables." - The Tick

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Going to miss Alex Ross. Under rated athlete.

vCash

I had problems getting on the site over the weekend. It kept timing out and said the site was offline. I can log on from my work computer, but very slow. And not everything comes up. I wonder if anyone else is having issues.

Anyway count down continues...

Catching up #98 Chuka Ndulue

#97 Jamarkus McFarland

#96 Lynn McGruder

#95 Quincy Russell

vCash

#94 Matt Dimon

vCash

#93 Gerald McCoy

vCash

Lee Roy Selmon

vCash

#92 Matthew Romar

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mazeppa's Avatar
    vCash

vCash

I still can't log in from home. The site updates too slow and times out. I can get on here at work, but still very slow.

Anywho...

#91 Charles Tapper.

#90 Eric Hilaire

#89 Cory Heinecke

vCash

#88 Keith Jackson

vCash

#87 DJ Ward

vCash

#86 Adrian Taylor

vCash

#85 Ryan Broyles

vCash

#84 Frank Alexander

vCash

#83 Brody Eldridge

vCash

#82 James Hanna

vCash

#81 Mark Andrews

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mazeppa's Avatar
    vCash

vCash

#80 Jordan Phillips