• Hiliary

4 44.44%
  • Donald

4 44.44%
  • My Dog

1 11.11%
    vCash

Ok Lets face it we Gonna Have President Trump Or President Hiliary

Say what ya want ! Make fun of one or hell Both, But which one of em are YOU gonna vote for?
    Say you wont Vote thats fine then its a Vote for Hillary , Please explain WHY your
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Re: Ok Lets face it we Gonna Have President Trump Or President Hiliary

I Voted Trump Simple reason I hate Clintons of either sex. No let me rephrase that " I LOATH them"

nuther reason is Im sick of this entitlement Ruling class of Politicians we have in this country!

3rd Reason is If even if he makes a sham out of this Hes going to be entertaining

4th Reason I dont believe he's ever gotten an American Killed

Yalls turn !
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Hiliary.

Most likely to keep the status quo for a while which is treating me pretty well. I don't GAS who marries who or who uses which bathroom. I do GAS how deep SS and medicare get cut just as I'm entering retirement after paying *heavily* into both for 40 years.

Either one will be a step down from Obama, although no amount of data would convince the emotional partisans.

Either one is more likely to start news wars, so there will be blood. I'm not a pacifist, so I'm just counting unnecessary, world-police actions here.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I don't like the ruling class feel. I do think that our current president has done some good things and this will continue down that path. She's about as liberal as Reagan was. So, there's that....

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

I'll hold my vote till the election.

Right now I'm not sure if this country needs someone with no public service experience, isn't a real Conservative, thinks that going to a military school counts as serving in the military, thinks that not getting VD in school equates with serving in 'Nam, talks like an 8th grade schoolyard bully, withholds tax returns, demeans women and those that aren't white males...........I could go on but life is short.

Maybe I'll change my views. The Orangemanbaby has fooled a lotta people so far. There's still hope for me.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Posted while afloat on a river in Egypt:

You can't make me decide until after the Dem convention. I'll hold my breath until . . . wait a minute, I already am blue.

Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash

Trump...he may be inappropriate, and lack experience, but i'll take that over a vindictive, lying bitch any day. although I never liked the Clintons, what sealed it for me was how she handled Benghazi. absolutely no respect for that woman, I could never imagine her as my CIC. Ever.
    this is bull****

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

4 years vs 8...easy choice
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    Interesting aspect. You really think Hilary would win a 2nd term? I don't see it for either. Of course, this year is so weird, I wouldn't be surprised if either Trump or Clinton get knocked out before the election. Clinton could be indicted and who knows what might bubble up from Trump's past.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    Would it be shorter in dog years?