Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Trump's Tax Returns....What's He Hiding ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    Many already ignore us now.

Both England and France want nothing to do with Trump. I imagine the President of Mexico doesn't like him either. Hell, Trump said he would like to sit down with North Korea's Kim Dong Wong and discuss nuclear arms and the Korean despot refused.

Back to the taxes.......the excuses keep comin' but they still don't hold water.

Here we are, paying for Social Security, Medicare, the defense of our country and other intelligence matters, retirement for vets, transportation, education, disaster aide, science and medical research, to name a small handful.

It comes from taxes we all pay.

But nothing from Trump. Not one cent. No problem ??

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Again I say
    Keep Fishing Buddy, They bound to bite soon LOLOLOLOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Again I say
    Keep Fishing Buddy, They bound to bite soon LOLOLOLOL
    And you keep nibbling.

vCash

I just do a Drive by anymore, Yall can have this place LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    Both England and France want nothing to do with Trump. I imagine the President of Mexico doesn't like him either. Hell, Trump said he would like to sit down with North Korea's Kim Dong Wong and discuss nuclear arms and the Korean despot refused.

Back to the taxes.......the excuses keep comin' but they still don't hold water.

Here we are, paying for Social Security, Medicare, the defense of our country and other intelligence matters, retirement for vets, transportation, education, disaster aide, science and medical research, to name a small handful.

It comes from taxes we all pay.

But nothing from Trump. Not one cent. No problem ??

5-0
    Aw, your jealousy of Trump is sweet. So, you run for president and release your income taxes.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

vCash

Not jealous. I wonder why Trump thinks he's above everyone else that's run for President since Nixon.

It would be very simple according to John Miller.

If he's got nothing to hide he should release them.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Not jealous. I wonder why Trump thinks he's above everyone else that's run for President since Nixon.

It would be very simple according to John Miller.

If he's got nothing to hide he should release them.

5-0
    Post your last 3 or STFU

vCash

Interesting that Trump skipped a debate in January to do a fundraiser for Vets instead. Said he raised 6 million.

Funny that the checks weren't written till May 24th, only after a reporter asked where the promised money was.

Oh, and the total didn't add up to 6 million.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

It wouldn't surprise me if the two class action and the NY AG's lawsuits
    about the Trump University high pressure sales seminars, along with the
    tax returns issue send Trump even farther over the edge....e.g. the fiery
    press conference yesterday exemplifies how thin skinned the Trumpster
    really is. It's ironic that Trump excoriates the group that has provided
    over two billion dollars' worth of free advertising this election cycle.

You can be sure the Dems will keep fanning the flames.....

vCash

Interesting that Trump skipped a debate in January to do a fundraiser for Vets instead. Said he raised 6 million.

Funny that the checks weren't written till May 24th, only after a reporter asked where the promised money was.

Oh, and the total didn't add up to 6 million.

5-0
    He sent the Money as it was collected! So wheres YER Tax returns?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if the two class action and the NY AG's lawsuits
    about the Trump University high pressure sales seminars, along with the
    tax returns issue send Trump even farther over the edge....e.g. the fiery
    press conference yesterday exemplifies how thin skinned the Trumpster
    really is. It's ironic that Trump excoriates the group that has provided
    over two billion dollars' worth of free advertising this election cycle.

You can be sure the Dems will keep fanning the flames.....

Yep, the Trump University scandal will keep us entertained all Summer and Fall.

The 'hand-picked professors by Donald himself' turned out to be salesmen, not even educators. Meanwhile he excoriated the 'Mexican' judge who turns out to be an American born in Indiana.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

He sent the Money as it was collected! So wheres YER Tax returns?

Er.....except for HIS contribution. My tax returns are next to John Barrett's birth certificate.

BTW, my current tax rate is 28%. Please share with us Trump's rate.

Yes, I'm contributing to your Veteran's benefits. Is Trump ? Last I heard he sure wasn't. And he was bragging about it.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

And now a Reservist who served in Iraq was fired from Trump University because her reservist duties interfered with her duties at Trump U. I guess no one told Trump that it's illegal to do that.

Veterans’ issues have become a central theme of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. This week, the presumptive Republican nominee revealed some long-awaited details about the $6 million, give or take, that the billionaire helped raise for charities that aid military vets. Trump has also promised to “put our service men and women on a path to success” if he is elected president.

At the Trump-owned Trump University, the time required by some reservists to fulfill their military commitments clashed with the demands of their seminar-providing duties. And some of their managers were seemingly unaware that it is a violation of federal law to penalize an employee for absences caused by military service.

Trump University, which closed down in 2011, is now facing fraud charges in multiple states. Thousands of former customers and staff, including Staff Sgt. Sommer, contend that the real estate seminars were little more than a two-bit scam.

The slime just keeps oozin'.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

vCash

Let's face it....both nominees gotta lotta stink on 'em.

Me, it's so easier to bash Trump because he's not a true conservation nor a true Republican and I enjoy watching the Repubs back away from the guy who hoodwinked them

This weekend Trump blew off running for President to do some 'Me First' at a coupla golf courses in Scotland.

Which brings to mind...... Trump was praising Great Britain's leaving the EU. He didn't know that Scotland recently voted to stay part of Great Britain as well as voted to stay in the EU itself yesterday.

I loved the Mexican flags flying at the boundaries of his resorts. Touching.

Trump's new golf courses themselves are a bogus. In Great Britain he claimed them as a profit. In the US he claimed them as a loss. At the one near Aberdeen he screwed over the populace with his claims. He promised a creation of 1,200+ jobs. There's less than 100 jobs.
    One property owner who lives next door refused to sell out to Trump. First Trump bulldozed huge berms, blocking the owner's view and access to the sea. Then he cut off the man's water and electricity and razed a fence in the guy's backyard. So far, the guy is still hanging on.
    Lastly, and probably the best hypocrisy is that during construction of the Aberdeen course, 3 of the holes right on the ocean started disappearing. He filed paperwork to get permission with the local government and the country to build a sea wall. His excuse ???? Global Warming was taking his golf holes away.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

glad to see you're still lurking around, olevet. Twill be nice to see the hildabeast bid her final farewell to DC after the November vote. Maybe Trump will appoint her as a security guard for Bear?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

the he*l is wrong with you hawaii? you're not a basket case, yet continue to back the effing democrat horsesh*t ?!?!?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Me, it's so easier to bash Trump because he's not a true conservation nor a true Republican and I enjoy watching the Repubs back away from the guy who hoodwinked them

I am more enjoying watching the Repubs swallowing all pride and lowering themselves down the intellectual level of a slug and backing Trump.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    glad to see you're still lurking around, olevet. Twill be nice to see the hildabeast bid her final farewell to DC after the November vote. Maybe Trump will appoint her as a security guard for Bear?
    I drop in every week er 2 to see what the local fishermens been chumming the water with LOL

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    the he*l is wrong with you hawaii? you're not a basket case, yet continue to back the effing democrat horsesh*t ?!?!?

I'm not 'backing' anyone. I'm simply bashing Trump 'cause he's a phony only out for himself.

Please tell me you're worried about what's happening to the Republicans.

Hope and change with Trump. Yeah but how far back do you wanna go ? I was there in the 50's and don't want to go back there. Going forward is not on Trump's agenda.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!