Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Trump's Tax Returns....What's He Hiding ?

Trump’s claim is that “tax returns show very, very little."

Really ? ?? ???!!

How 'bout........

Is he broke? Will the returns show low income? Low tax rate? Massive debt? Business losses? Do the returns show an embarrassingly low amount of charitable contributions? And to whom he’s contributed to, or not? For example, has he not supported veterans as he’s claimed? Do the returns show questionable deductions and/or offshore investments and shelters? Something even worse ?

Why does Broke Donald think he is above every other candidate? Everyone else has released their returns.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Re: Trump's Tax Returns....What's He Hiding ?

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I think he wants to hide is actual net worth. He's wasted a lot of hot air on his worth. He says $10 billion and gets pissy about it if anyone questions it. I'm sure his tax documents might provide further insight that he doesn't want out there.

vCash

My guess now if that since Trump was squawking so much about the vets being treated so badly........

He never gave one dime to help them. Anyone EVER seen him within 1 mile of a VA Hospital ?

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

You two be fishin in an empty pond LOL No ones left. Everyone has moved on from here.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Sad that so many have fallen for Trump's bait of Make America Great Again.

He doesn't know that America has always been great.

What he shoulda said was Make Me Greater. He has always put himself first. Always will.

BTW, no one's making you respond. Feel free to tho, 'cause America Is Great.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    Sad that so many have fallen for Trump's bait of Make America Great Again.

He doesn't know that America has always been great.

What he shoulda said was Make Me Greater. He has always put himself first. Always will.

BTW, no one's making you respond. Feel free to tho, 'cause America Is Great.

5-0
    Does it Hurt ? When you do this? Fishin in an empty pond? LOLOLOLOL

vCash

With the Make America Great hats that are made in China. Pure awesomeness...

vCash

I'd like to see either John Miller's tax returns or his birth certificate.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

He should agree to release them when Hillary agrees to release the transcripts of her Wall Street speeches.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    He should agree to release them when Hillary agrees to release the transcripts of her Wall Street speeches.
    Please explain the relationship between the two. Everyone since Nixon has released their tax returns. Does Trump think he's special or something ? No one ever has had to release any speech transcript.
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    Please explain the relationship between the two. Everyone since Nixon has released their tax returns. Does Trump think he's special or something ? No one ever has had to release any speech transcript.
    I think Trump does think he's special, but what's that got to do with anything? There's no law requiring he release his returns. What kind of surprise do you think is in there...that he's rich?

Wow, we already knew that. Someone alert the press, Trump is rich! Guess what, they're all rich. Even Bernie Sanders.

Hillary has more to hide in her speeches to Wall Street, which is why Bernie Sanders is pushing her to do so. Trump should join Sanders in continuing to ask that she release them.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

What is the obsession with candidate's tax returns? Why does anybody feel candidates need to produce their tax returns? To what purpose?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash

you could be the richest person, or the poorest person. IDGAS, do the job you are wanting to be paid to do, and shut the **** up. lets be honest, there are no truly great options for this election, but if I have to choose between a filthy rich Trump or a filthy rich Hillary...I'm picking trump. At least he's not claiming he's going to have to use his spouse to do part of his job. he's never lied to the family members of a murdered ambassador, or pass along classified information, or lied for a cheating spouse...the Clintons are scum, and have no business having the privilege of living in the white house ever again.

#neverbillary
    this is bull****

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    How many abused classified documents/emails can one be absolved for and still be actually considered for POTUS?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    How many abused classified documents/emails can one be absolved for and still be actually considered for POTUS?
    I think you're about to find out.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Do not underestimate the stupidity of the electorate. Mike Judge was wrong. He predicted idiocracy in 500 years; instead, we got it in 10!

This will be the first in a long line of idiocracy elections: the loudest, most corrupt winning each party's nominations.

With the middle class shrinking by the year and the impoverished growing, expect a more Venezuela-like America within your children's lifetime.

I had an uncle who served in the Oklahoma House of Representatives for 12 years. He was never more correct when he said that only property owners should have the right to vote.

The Soviet Union wasted trillions of dollars on their military, dooming itself, when they could have waited just a little longer until the truly stupid became the demographic majority here. We will waste away from within trying to prop up the fantasy that the government can support everyone equally...every citizen as well as every non-citizen that creeps in legally or illegally.

vCash

I guess the difference of opinion is so vast that we disagree strongly about which candidate is more like President Comacho.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Well, we KNOW how corrupt Hilry is, or at least some of her corruption, including the abuse of classified documents, taking money from enemies of the USA, gross negligence resulting in American deaths and likely involvement in murders. I don't know what you think Trump has done that lowers himself to the level of the Hildabeast.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

In addition to the corruption that follows Hillary, you have the "Blame America First" mindset. Eight years of that from Obama has greatly lessened our influence in the world, as China, Russia, and even ISIS, fill the gap. The foreign policy paralysis is at least equal to that of Jimmy Carter. Expect more of the same from a Clinton presidency.

The question is, how long will current allies continue to wait for us to lead? My feeling is, we'll continue to be just another face at the table instead of the leader under Hillary. Many already ignore us now.