Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mazeppa's Avatar
    vCash

A D donates 100k to flood relief in his hometown

Re: A D donates 100k to flood relief in his hometown

Cool. Still waiting for him to apologize for beating his 4 year old son's testicles and legs red.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Boren has become a PC babbling idiot and a megalomaniac leader. All he wants is a place in history and memories like Cross. After what he did to The Pride, I will not support him or donate to the University until he leaves.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Widescreen's Avatar
    vCash

Interesting. I drove around the loop surrounding Palestine on Friday and didn't notice anything odd. Must have been damage in the middle of town.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by manateepower View Post
    Cool. Still waiting for him to apologize for beating his 4 year old son's testicles and legs red.
    Apologize to you? Why would he do that?

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Apologize to you? Why would he do that?
    Where did you get that I said he should apologize to me? Are you incapable of comprehending a one sentence post?

He brutally abused his child and then said in an interview with SI that he believes he did the right thing and has nothing to sorry for. If you don't see what he did wrong, than you are just as reprehensible as he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Boren has become a PC babbling idiot and a megalomaniac leader. All he wants is a place in history and memories like Cross. After what he did to The Pride, I will not support him or donate to the University until he leaves.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Where did you get that I said he should apologize to me? Are you incapable of comprehending a one sentence post?

He brutally abused his child and then said in an interview with SI that he believes he did the right thing and has nothing to sorry for. If you don't see what he did wrong, than you are just as reprehensible as he is.
    Then your informal sentence structure makes no sense. Please read up on dropping pronouns.

http://www.isle-linguistics.org/resources/weir2009.pdf

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I meant apologies to you, me, the general public mean very little, IMO. I can't tell the difference between a sincere public apology and a public apology written by a PR consultant to try to keep his jersey sales at a high level. So I put very little value on public apologies. And if he says doesn't feel he did anything wrong, that's less hypocritical than faking an apology over it. Doesn't change the value of flood relief donations to those it helped, I suspect.