Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Cruz out. Because of this?

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/poli...e73449297.html

Trump throwing crap around in sync with The Enquirer that links Cruz's dad to LH Oswald and the JFK .

The short fingered vulgarian strikes again!

This is funny....http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/20...r-donald-trump

Note: Tongue is planted in cheek regarding the "why" Cruz dropped out. There are many reasons and this is surely not one of them. Still funny.
    Last edited by Serenity Now; 5/4/2016 at 02:00 PM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Re: Cruz out. Because of this?

And the lying liar Hillary, the murderer, the felon in waiting, the ugly hag is SOOOOO much better...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

in a word......yes.

Geez, so many folks still haven't figured out that Trump is neither a true conservative nor a true Republican. More of a contemporary PT Barnum.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Cruz is out because he could only appeal to people that hold the bible higher than the US constitution and only a certain interpretation of the bible at that. He had the opposite of appeal to anyone else including most Republicans. He was doomed from the get-go and only got this far because of the bizarro circus of people running this time.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    in a word......yes.

Geez, so many folks still haven't figured out that Trump is neither a true conservative nor a true Republican. More of a contemporary PT Barnum.

5-0
    He could be a dehydrated dog turd and still be a better choice than the Bitch!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    He could be a dehydrated dog turd and still be a better choice than the Bitch!

Now are you one of those 'new' conservatives, or one of those that were conservative all the way back when Trump was donating money to HRC's campaigns for Senate ?

Just tryin' to find out just how gullible the self-proclaimed 'conservatives' on this Bored are.

(hint) real conservatives don't donate to liberal's campaigns.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    Now are you one of those 'new' conservatives, or one of those that were conservative all the way back when Trump was donating money to HRC's campaigns for Senate ?

Just tryin' to find out just how gullible the self-proclaimed 'conservatives' on this Bored are.

(hint) real conservatives don't donate to liberal's campaigns.

5-0
    Never donated a dime to any of em ya ****ing Moran!
    I simply said I'd vote for Trump over that Bitch 3 times if I was a Dem!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

5-0, you would vote for a morally bankrupt person - Clinton? At least my vote for Trump, who I know is no conservative and expect him to make deals when he gets in office, is a FU vote to the RINO intelligencia, Rince Preibus and all the blue blood money out there. I would only vote Cruz or Trump. The Repubs started this by not listening to the voters when we gave them the house in 2012 and then the senate in the last election. It is no small wonder and should be no surprise why Trump is winning.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SanJoaquinSooner's Avatar
    vCash

THANK god Cruz dropped out. Pubs made it clear current standard of vetting refugees from dangerous countries is for the FBI Director to personally guarantee each refugee has been properly vetted.

I don't believe any FBI Director gave personal assurances that Ted's dad was properly vetted. For all we know, he was a Castro plant whose mission was to raise a son to become POTUS and then allow Cuba to conquer the U.S.!!!!

Thank you God and Thank you Donald Trump!!!! Closest call to the destruction of the United States since the Cuban missile crisis!!!
    Last edited by SanJoaquinSooner; 5/6/2016 at 09:06 AM.
    Ingles solamente (¡no exepciones!)

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Total long game plan. I missed it. Dang!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    5-0, you would vote for a morally bankrupt person - Clinton?

I never said who I would/will vote for. Maybe a 3rd party candidate. I definitely wouldn't vote for a total unqualified loose cannon like Trump. The man's running for President, the highest public office in the Country and never served one day as either a public servant or served one day in the military. Only fools or plain idiots fall for his message of hate.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Never donated a dime to any of em ya ****ing Moran!
    I simply said I'd vote for Trump over that Bitch 3 times if I was a Dem!

Never asked you if you donated.

I asked if you considered yourself a conservative while Trump was donating to Hillary's campaigns.

As part of my New Year's Resolutions I'm not gonna resort to personal name calling of other Sooner fans. Too Trumpish.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash
    And Zippy had any experience? He sat in a chair and voted Presentordidn't vote most of the time...
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    And Zippy had any experience? He sat in a chair and voted Presentordidn't vote most of the time...

Zippy's not running in this election, but since you mentioned it.......

3 terms in the Illinois State Senate.
    1 term as a US Senator from Illinois.

What has Trump done as a civil servant ?

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

IDGAS... Thankfully, he has never been a civil servant, A HUGE PLUS! He has never sucked the US tax payers dry... DOn't know if his business ventures applied for and received any gov't. Credits, however. He is a FU to Rince and the rest of the establishment. That's all that matters. He has worked in his life, unlike Zippy. I think the head of his business empire can manage to run the company just fine. Zippy has been running it into the ground, Trump could do no worse...

vCash

Trump has been sucking the Gov't teat for many years, especially in the form of fed funded tax breaks on his real estate ventures.

A big question is why won't he release his tax returns. Even the IRA says it's OK to release them, so saying they're in audit is pure got something to hide bullshlt.

My guess is that he doesn't want us to see all the Democrats he's been donating to all these years.

Waddya y'all think ?

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

You've Taken over my job well