Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mazeppa's Avatar
    vCash

Recruitng violations at Alabama?

Surely not, just fire the assistant and keep on keepin on.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...ing-violations

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Re: Recruitng violations at Alabama?

What about Ole Miss. based n the video posted before the draft for that OL guy smoking dope and his admitting to taking money? What does it take to get investigated?
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

I wish the Bammer assistant was Lane Kiffin.

It's a matter of when, not if, Ole Miss was going to get caught with its hand in the cookie jar. Nobody in their right mind believes that Miss recruiting is on the up and up, because, well...

Ignore the bong if you can. Why would highly rated black athletes go to a place where there's Confederate flags painted on the walls? It might be a Mississippi state flag, or an Ole Miss symbol, but still, Confederacy.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Just a matter of time before 'Bama would have some issues....
    Can't keep getting 5 star after 5 star before somebody digs
    something up...Saban isn't messing around, though...

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Anyone thinking anything is going to happen to
    Bama or any high profile team in the sec is not living in reality. That's espns cash cow, nothing will happen, but investigations...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Ima guessin' Ole Miss takes the next big hit from the SEC.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sabanball's Avatar
    vCash

Apparently, our DL coach Bo Davis committed some sort of violation during the 2016 cycle with a player that ultimately did not sign with us. It was immediately reported to the NCAA, thoroughly investigated, and Saban fired him last week. Beyond that, I'm not aware of anything.

As for Ole Mi$$, I think it's just a matter of time before the NCAA calls in a drone strike on Hugh Freeze. I think a lot more is going to come out about the Nkemdiche boys and Laremie Tunsil and when it does I think it could get ugly.
    Last edited by Sabanball; 5/9/2016 at 12:12 PM.
    Oklahoma will begin working with the Pacific Institute after the 2009 season.

"(Oklahoma coach) Bob Stoops' words to me were, 'I want exactly what Alabama got,'" Institute instructor Antowaine Richardson said.

The University of Alabama --All-Time leader with 10 AP NC's in the modern era and back-to-back AP NC's 3 times (64/65, 78/79, 11/12)

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Speaking of SEC recruiting woes, lol:
    http://espn.go.com/college-football/...g-two-recruits

Basically, one of Sumlin's assistants went on a twitter tirade after a highly rated QB commit decommitted. This was followed up by a highly rated WR recruit also decommitting.

I completely understand how these million-dollar-salary coaches must feel, dealing with broke teenage divas that can push all of their buttons with their social media drama. At the same time, they're paid millions of dollars to stay above that drama and control the divas.

Anyways, between this, Johnny Mugshot and being sh!tty in the SEC West since arrival, Texas A&M's internet aggies have been quite feisty since their Big 12 depature

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sabanball's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Speaking of SEC recruiting woes, lol:
    http://espn.go.com/college-football/...g-two-recruits

Basically, one of Sumlin's assistants went on a twitter tirade after a highly rated QB commit decommitted. This was followed up by a highly rated WR recruit also decommitting.

I completely understand how these million-dollar-salary coaches must feel, dealing with broke teenage divas that can push all of their buttons with their social media drama. At the same time, they're paid millions of dollars to stay above that drama and control the divas.

Anyways, between this, Johnny Mugshot and being sh!tty in the SEC West since arrival, Texas A&M's internet aggies have been quite feisty since their Big 12 depature
    I read those. Somebody needs to suspend that guy's twitter account. He was just going on and on like a teenage girl in high school. Good lord.
    Oklahoma will begin working with the Pacific Institute after the 2009 season.

"(Oklahoma coach) Bob Stoops' words to me were, 'I want exactly what Alabama got,'" Institute instructor Antowaine Richardson said.

The University of Alabama --All-Time leader with 10 AP NC's in the modern era and back-to-back AP NC's 3 times (64/65, 78/79, 11/12)