Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sabanball's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Big 12 Talent and Recruiting Slipping

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I'm not the one hanging out on an opposing teams board constantly looking for validation. I'm Sooner born and bred and I do enjoy talking football w/ Bama fans. Just not you. You've been a troll since day one. I won't apologize and I will continue to call you out.

Lol...gosh I must really be in your head.

I don't give two rips where you were born. I was following OU football before you were in diapers. It is all very clear now--You're an AUBIE, you went to school and graduated from the cow college. You said so yourself--which explains your hatred for me and all things Alabama. MOOOOO!!!!!!
    Oklahoma will begin working with the Pacific Institute after the 2009 season.

"(Oklahoma coach) Bob Stoops' words to me were, 'I want exactly what Alabama got,'" Institute instructor Antowaine Richardson said.

The University of Alabama --All-Time leader with 10 AP NC's in the modern era and back-to-back AP NC's 3 times (64/65, 78/79, 11/12)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Sabanball thanks for wasting your time here. We dearly love hearing from fans of non-Sooner programs.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

<double giggle>
    "Always" and "never" are words that should always be used sparingly and never without forethought. You're welcome.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Blue's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    <double giggle>
    Oh, shut it.