SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Crazy Big 12 season...

okay...well...OU is getting all the help it needs.

Scary thought though is all those "winnable" games just got tougher...but some got "easier" if you can call it that.

horns go and beat wv ...had the lead most of the game. low scoring and 8 TO's for horns...

ksu goes to bu and takes them to double OT.

We still have 2 with ut, 1 at wv, 1 at ksu, osu at home, ku at home, 2 with bu...

should be a wild finish.
    Last edited by Soonerjeepman; 1/21/2016 at 07:14 PM.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Rock Hard Corn Frog's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Crazy Big 12 season...

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    okay...well...OU is getting all the help it needs.

Scary thought though is all those "winnable" games just got tougher...but some got "easier" if you can call it that.

horns go and beat wv ...had the lead most of the game. low scoring and under 12 TO's for horns...

ksu goes to bu and takes them to double OT.

We still have 2 with ut, 1 at wv, 1 at ksu, osu at home, ku at home, 2 with bu...

should be a wild finish.
    The odds are that we will lose at least one game that we shouldn't. That said, our losses are the two games you look at the schedule before the season starts and say "yeah, we probably aren't winning that one". If you handicap the rest of the season I don't think there will be any other road games where you say we are less likely to win than lose though that trip to Morgantown will be tough as will probably be Saturday in Waco. Common sense says we have an off night or two.

I hope we win them all but if we protect home court and only drop a couple road games I think we can win the league outright. Baylor is the only other contender right now without a bad conference loss and after hosting us Sat they have to play all the other top teams except going to KU. WV had the more favorable schedule of the rest until losing to Texas. As disinterested as WV looked playing last night they will drop more games.

I think 14-4 in conference gets us at worst a tie for the conference title and the #1 seed in the conference and more importantly the NCAA tourney.
    "My landmass erupts with kittens."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Crazy Big 12 season...

Yup, agree. I figured 3 to 4 losses for whoever wins the big 12...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!