SoonerFans.com Elite Member jkm, the stolen pifwafwi's Avatar
    vCash

Landry in the playoffs

not so hot in relief.

I also think after watching hoyer today, if I was Sam I'd go free agent and sign with Houston.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Landry in the playoffs

Landry looked horrible, but i also question play calling or is that landry not checking out to something else. Glad bengals lost it with penalties...serves them right.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member jkm, the stolen pifwafwi's Avatar
    vCash

Burffict is one of those guys. That pick of Landry showed absolute brilliance at understanding how to trick a rookie QB into throwing a pick. The hit on Brown showed absolute idiocy.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Burfict has some loose screws in his cranium. His antics in college cost him TONS of money when it came time to go pro.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Burfict has some loose screws in his cranium. His antics in college cost him TONS of money when it came time to go pro.
    Not sure if it's loose screws or just a dim bulb. Could be both.

vCash

glad to hear the guys on the NFL show today say it like it is...he's a jacka$$.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

I also think after watching hoyer today, if I was Sam I'd go free agent and sign with Houston.
    Amen.

Some nut on an Eagles board is convinced that O'Brien will draft Hackenburg.
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

God, Houston needs a QB, and an offense as well. Maybe even a new team. Some are great, but others, not so much...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

I live near Houston, so we hear it all. Coach O'Brien is getting a lot of heat on this one.....mainly for inserting that dumb "Jumbo Set" play when Houston had the ball on the KC 2 yard line, and the Chiefs fully knew how to defend it AND for not sending Weeden in at the half to replace Hoyer, who was having a terrible day.

Houston needs a franchise QB badly. If they don't get something done on that, they'll continue to flop around as a footnote team.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

With torn ligaments in his throwing shoulder I just can't see BR being effective this next game. Landry desperately needs to prove himself. I can't see him staying in the NFL if he doesn't get it done now.
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

vCash

yup, big test for him...and I'd LOVE to see the Steelers win! IF Chiefs can pull off win at Patriots.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by swardboy View Post
    With torn ligaments in his throwing shoulder I just can't see BR being effective this next game. Landry desperately needs to prove himself. I can't see him staying in the NFL if he doesn't get it done now.
    You give up on Landry with one year under his belt? You guys don't know what you are looking at. Go back and see his STATS when he was QB at OU. EVERY QB has interceptions, many times it is the RECEIVER'S fault running the wrong route, and others, the defensive player is just good. Landry has played better than what most expected......