Thread: Request...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Request...

I would like to request more vbets on Sooners roundball. I don't know how
    much time is involved to setup and monitor but it is a fun diversion.
    TIA

Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

vCash

Re: Request...

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    I would like to request more vbets on Sooners roundball. I don't know how
    much time is involved to setup and monitor but it is a fun diversion.
    TIA
    Yeah I'd like to put more up. The biggest problem is getting lines. I normally like to put games up 2 or 3 days ahead of time. In football, the lines are well established by then. But most sites don't post BB lines until inside of 48 hours of the game, and often not even then. This makes things a bit last minute, and decreases participation. I can try to calculate/estimate lines from some of the various ranking sites that are dependent on computers, but I'm always off by a few points and sometimes wildly off. That's not so big of deal here, it's not real money. But it does mean extra effort and can be a bit discouraging. Anyway, I will try to get some more up, especially the bigger games. Badge may volunteer for some of the ladies games (hope that's not to sexist of me to say!).

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Request...

Quote Originally Posted by ouflak View Post
    Yeah I'd like to put more up. The biggest problem is getting lines. I normally like to put games up 2 or 3 days ahead of time. In football, the lines are well established by then. But most sites don't post BB lines until inside of 48 hours of the game, and often not even then. This makes things a bit last minute, and decreases participation. I can try to calculate/estimate lines from some of the various ranking sites that are dependent on computers, but I'm always off by a few points and sometimes wildly off. That's not so big of deal here, it's not real money. But it does mean extra effort and can be a bit discouraging. Anyway, I will try to get some more up, especially the bigger games. Badge may volunteer for some of the ladies games (hope that's not to sexist of me to say!).
    I figured it had something to do with the lines, but thanks for any
    that you can!