SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Making a Murderer...

Anybody else watching this? I started a binge on it yesterday, and went into it very skeptical about this guys innocence. I'm only about 8 shows in and I already believe that, at a minimum, two deputies and one sheriff should have their asses thrown in prison.

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ton Loc's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Making a Murderer...

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Anybody else watching this? I started a binge on it yesterday, and went into it very skeptical about this guys innocence. I'm only about 8 shows in and I already believe that, at a minimum, two deputies and one sheriff should have their asses thrown in prison.
    See - there are things we agree about. Everyone should watch this just to know what a huge mess the justice system is.
    It takes one to know one, and I know you don't know a damn thing.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Making a Murderer...

Quote Originally Posted by Ton Loc View Post
    See - there are things we agree about. Everyone should watch this just to know what a huge mess the justice system is.
    Well, that didn't take long to finish...I was under the impression it was more than one season long Yes, there is a huge mess, including evidence planting, coercion...hell, I'm not so sure that detective didn't kill the girl. That is some ****ed up ****.

OleVet Posse Instigator