Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Re: I'm sure this will end well

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Yeah, not right... I do have general sympathy to Westerner's against "Big Government" , then again, each issue, I am not well versed on. Though "managed land" is just that, managed. It is not free and not free to squander. Where that line is, I don't know what would be "fair".
    Yeah, I think their hangup is exactly who manages it. According to them, it belongs to the county. Almost everything I've read from their side, points to BLM overstepping their authority. Article I, section 8, clause 17 is what they harp on.
    To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of Particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/usconstitution/a/a1s8.htm
    An infowars article about it here, that pretty much sums it up as far as they're concerned. http://www.infowars.com/blm-action-i...nal-heres-why/

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

infowars? Don't give me shiite any more for vox, atlantic, huffington, etc. They're the idiots who point to Sandy Hook as a "false flag" operation by our government to help take our guns away. I mean Jeazus!

The state/county doesn't want the land and can't afford to manage it properly. I can get on board with their being too much federal land. But, I can also see that we don't want 100% private sector interests destroying our mining, timber, etc. resources. The use of this land as free range grazing seems like a pretty good outcome. Ranchers seem to get a good rate as opposed to what people pay for land in Eastern Oklahoma and "we" are able to keep the land intact. This initial case was pretty cut/dried after I read up on it. I wished they'd not utilized "terrorism" laws. But, no pun intended, this is not the hill upon which to perish.

vCash

I'm not touting infowars as the gospel. I said that their article pretty much sums up the Bundy and company's line of thinking. Now, I haven't read anything about the state/county not wanting or being able to afford the land. Can you tell me where you got that? IIRC, Cliven and friends said they were willing to pay the county for the grazing rights, but would not pay the feds, since they started pushing their cattle off of certain tracts/parcels because of the turtle bull****. Not sure what you mean by them getting a better rate than what you do in EOK. You have to know up there that the acres per cow has got to be a **** ton more than what it is here. I doubt there running 200 head on 800 acres...more like thousands. Edit to add: I noticed you didn't touch the constitutional aspect of it.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

I was just funnin' a little with the infowars crack.

BLM grazing fees are much less than comparable. 93% less of the market equivalent...not Eastern Ok.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...cent-discount/

Bundy is nothing more than a cheat.

I'm not a constitutional expert. I'll read further on that but the gubmit has owned land such as this since before OK statehood.

The video of the FBI shoot of the guy in Oregon is up. After trying to run through a road block (hitting a LEO in the process) he came out with his hands up/out. He then quickly reached for his waist/pocket and got put down. This is the guy who said he wouldn't be taken alive. My daddy was a defense attorney and small town judge. He taught me to always keep my hands in view of the police and to never make a swift move. He said that, even if they're wrong, they go through way too much stress to have them trying to determine your intentions.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    I was just funnin' a little with the infowars crack.

BLM grazing fees are much less than comparable. 93% less of the market equivalent...not Eastern Ok.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...cent-discount/

Bundy is nothing more than a cheat.

I'm not a constitutional expert. I'll read further on that but the gubmit has owned land such as this since before OK statehood.

The video of the FBI shoot of the guy in Oregon is up. After trying to run through a road block (hitting a LEO in the process) he came out with his hands up/out. He then quickly reached for his waist/pocket and got put down. This is the guy who said he wouldn't be taken alive. My daddy was a defense attorney and small town judge. He taught me to always keep my hands in view of the police and to never make a swift move. He said that, even if they're wrong, they go through way too much stress to have them trying to determine your intentions.
    I must reluctantly LOL Agree with most what ya said
    Its unclear in the Vid if he did in fact hit the agent,(Why did the agent run in front of his truck?)
    Ive told My boys and now I tell my Grandsons. If a Cop tells you to stand on yer head and recite the pledge of Allegence Thats what you do. Ya argue with a Cop in a Court room and with a Lawyer!Not on the street.
    IMHO that dude was a dead man when he took after they stopped him the 1st time, Then when he jumped out instead of puttin his hands up he should have fallin spread eagle face down in that snow,!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

He didn't hit the LEO and I read a comment on another forum asking how anybody knows he wasn't shot in the side and thats why his hands go from spread eagle to his left hip(not a real common side for a pistol). Hopefully there some bodycam footage that'll put this to rest.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    He didn't hit the LEO and I read a comment on another forum asking how anybody knows he wasn't shot in the side and thats why his hands go from spread eagle to his left hip(not a real common side for a pistol). Hopefully there some bodycam footage that'll put this to rest.
    You know I want to find fault with the Feebies
    Dude wasnt shot when he got out the truck. Lay the **** down and Keep hands where they can see em!
    People, DO NOT CHALLENGE COPS ON THE STREET!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    You know I want to find fault with the Feebies
    Dude wasnt shot when he got out the truck. Lay the **** down and Keep hands where they can see em!
    People, DO NOT CHALLENGE COPS ON THE STREET!
    I think the guy from the left surprised him and he panicked and went for his side arm.

vCash

vCash

Sorry, you don't try to run a roadblock or make sudden movements on cops if you don't want lead poisoning.

It doesn't matter what color you are.

It's one thing if they throw you in a van and break your neck in the joyride to jail, or shoot you in the back when you are running away, this is something else entirely.

Why have guns at all? You are going to lose a gunfight with cops and federal agents. Brandishing guns just escalates it from the beginning. Even if you win round 1, they send more guys with bigger guns.

I'm all for the 2nd amendment, but let's be real here.

vCash

Sorry, you don't try to run a roadblock or make sudden movements on cops if you don't want lead poisoning. It doesn't matter what color you are. It's one thing if they throw you in a van and break your neck in the joyride to jail, or shoot you in the back when you are running away, this is something else entirely. Why have guns at all? You are going to lose a gunfight with cops and federal agents. Brandishing guns just escalates it from the beginning. Even if you win round 1, they send more guys with bigger guns. I'm all for the 2nd amendment, but let's be real here.
    How do you know he "brandished a gun"?

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Nice Op Ed, ****forbrains.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    How do you know he "brandished a gun"?
    I mean all the posturing before it happened.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    I mean all the posturing before it happened.
    Before what happened?

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Before the altercation. They were walking around with guns for the cameras.

vCash

It's a detailed summary from a gun person. It would be like me posting a link to a brief art article that you made fun of.

vCash

It's a detailed summary from a gun person. It would be like me posting a link to a brief art article that you made fun of.
    A gun person. lol. Call it a summary if you want, but it's nothing but his opinion. He try's to break down a video when he knows **** all about what actually took place. Lmao...a gun person. Also, I don't get into brief art.
    Last edited by Turd_Ferguson; 2/1/2016 at 10:57 PM.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

The site is bearing arms. It's a pro gun site. Why do you have to be such a ******? It's like you'd argue with me over a font choice.

vCash

http://www.triplepundit.com/2016/02/...heur-takeover/

the Malheur takeover is looking less like the bumbling misadventures of an arrogant out-of-towner, and more like a calculated effort to disrupt a national model for collaboration, cooperation and mutual benefit between federal agencies and local stakeholders.
    The remaining four are apparently surrendering this morning. I guess they're running out of snickers.