Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash

Re: Well, Well, Well

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    It's a bet-losing avatar/sig that is meant to get people to attack him for trying to compare wrestling and football achievements, which is something the stereotypical Poke does, but the stereotypical Poke also doesn't hang out here, so there ya go

This bet was several years ago and it has been targeted and flamed ever since because football isn't even an olympic sport, among other things listed

but by all means, continue shaming our resident poke, because it's kind of funnier that way.
    Yup, Dean was around full time when he started that sig.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Cowboy and another once-resident poke, NYC, also once saved me from OP.com wrath when I had a losing avatar that they mistakenly thought made fun of their OSU WBB plane crash deaths, so I just want to be clear to anyone that is not in on the joke that it is a joke.

Our Sooner football Olympian has in fact been pointed out to Cowboy before... in the midst of a lot of HOW DARE YOU COMPARE RASSLIN TO FOOTBALL RASSLIN SUCKS RAWRRRRRR

vCash

Cowboy and another once-resident poke, NYC, also once saved me from OP.com wrath when I had a losing avatar that they mistakenly thought made fun of their OSU WBB plane crash deaths, so I just want to be clear to anyone that is not in on the joke that it is a joke.

Our Sooner football Olympian has in fact been pointed out to Cowboy before... in the midst of a lot of HOW DARE YOU COMPARE RASSLIN TO FOOTBALL RASSLIN SUCKS RAWRRRRRR
    I remember NYCPoke Hella nice guy. wish he came around again.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by swardboy View Post
    What.Was.That.Kid.Thinking?
    He wasn't, at least with a "big" brain....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Gotcha. Will amend posts accordingly. Couldn't you have simply made him wear a reindeer costume to the next televised OU-OSU game? Oh, you made hime do that, too. Nevermind
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okie35's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    He wasn't, at least with a "big" brain....
    Funny stuff
    "If you're going to be at Oklahoma, you need to win, you need to contribute, you need to do all the little things to make this team succeed.'" T-Lew

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I love a well-played eat crow thread.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

[QUOTE=badger;5056792]It's a bet-losing avatar/sig that is meant to get people to attack him for trying to compare wrestling and football achievements, which is something the stereotypical Poke does, but the stereotypical Poke also doesn't hang out here, so there ya go

This bet was several years ago and it has been targeted and flamed ever since because
    football isn't even an olympic sport, among other things listed

but by all means, continue shaming our resident poke, because it's kind of funnier that way. [/QUOTE

Besides, it's hard to find a poke with a sense of humor.
    You want a toe? I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock!!!!

vCash

[QUOTE=JLMSOONER;5056881]
    It's a bet-losing avatar/sig that is meant to get people to attack him for trying to compare wrestling and football achievements, which is something the stereotypical Poke does, but the stereotypical Poke also doesn't hang out here, so there ya go

This bet was several years ago and it has been targeted and flamed ever since because
    football isn't even an olympic sport, among other things listed

but by all means, continue shaming our resident poke, because it's kind of funnier that way. [/QUOTE

Besides, it's hard to find a poke with a sense of humor.
    But not hard to find one to laugh at

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 BB37's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by swardboy View Post
    What.Was.That.Kid.Thinking?
    He was thinking "Dude! I got on Sportscenter!!!"
    Posted from iOS app