Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Saving the World one Power plant at a Time
    vCash

Well, Well, Well

It seems as if OleVet has got the best of me again. Gonna need that addy from you eventually.

Congrats guys, that game didn't go like I was hoping for sure. First blowout in Boone by OU in a really long time, and I was sad to see it happen Saturday when it counted.

We knew going into the season we couldn't run the ball and it finally caught up with us these last 2 games, as we never got to give our defense a break this entire season. I also would've preferred every play to be a jump ball to whoever Sanchez thought he was trying to cover as that was our only weapon, but it's over. Hopefully whoever interprets these tie breaker scenarios can maybe go ahead and let us have the Sugar against Florida. At least we travel better than Baylor and TCU.

Perine and Mixon looked really good and Baker made some things happen with his feet that hurt us. If anyone is going to beat Alabama, it's you guys so good luck in the CFP.
    OKLAHOMA STATE WRESTLING: 34 Team National Championships, 137 Individual National Champions, 48 Conference Championships, 435 All-Americans, 41 Olympians, NCAA Record 84 Straight Wins

OU FOOTBALL: 7 National Championships, 45 Conference Championships, 153 All-Americans, Zero Olympians, NCAA Record 47 Straight Wins

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Well, Well, Well

At least the reindeer humper gave you something to talk about after the game. So you got that going for you. Which is nice.

vCash

And as is always pointed out----No one cares about "Wrestlin"

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerMarkVA View Post
    At least the reindeer humper gave you something to talk about after the game. So you got that going for you. Which is nice.
    Now I'm worried about our sheep
    OKLAHOMA STATE WRESTLING: 34 Team National Championships, 137 Individual National Champions, 48 Conference Championships, 435 All-Americans, 41 Olympians, NCAA Record 84 Straight Wins

OU FOOTBALL: 7 National Championships, 45 Conference Championships, 153 All-Americans, Zero Olympians, NCAA Record 47 Straight Wins

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyMRW View Post
    For being jealous?
    "Image is what people think we are. Integrity is what we really are"

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cherokeebrewer View Post
    For being jealous?
    Yea, we can't have any mutinies.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

I hereby declare you to keep your avatar and sig line until OSU wins in basketball, which it won't so you please keep trolling the n00bs...

BUT CHANGE THAT 44 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS TO 45!!!!!!

vCash

They're probably grateful for the break.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

What.Was.That.Kid.Thinking?
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by swardboy View Post
    What.Was.That.Kid.Thinking?
    No press is bad press ?

vCash

4 years in a row Cowboy . Ye need to put the addy in yer book, Im ready to go for #5 LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

actually went better than I expected.

Hopefully ALL the Big12 teams will win their bowls...yeah it's secish...but I still like to see them do well than other conf.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

To CowboyMRW: When OSU fills a stadium with 85,000+ fans to watch wrestling, let us know!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Pride1Mom View Post
    To CowboyMRW: When OSU fills a stadium with 85,000+ fans to watch wrestling, let us know!!
    It's not 85k but...

Wrestling history was rewritten Saturday underneath sunny mid-November skies and unseasonably warm temperatures at Kinnick Stadium.

And along with the record-smashing attendance of 42,287 -- more than doubling the previous NCAA dual mark of 15,996 set by Penn State on Dec. 8, 2013.

When you're the best, people want to see it

vCash

Just seems Ghey as hell to want to watch 2 sweaty fat guys grope each other,
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Im ok with the pokes dominatin the rasslin. Great fit for them

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by birddog View Post
    Im ok with the pokes dominatin the rasslin. Great fit for them
    Yup, I'll award em the Championship fer Deer rasslin

Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

vCash

Cowboy, would you be willing to make a little wager concerning the playoffs? I propose that if OU is chosen for the playoff, you update your signature to reflect that atleast one Sooner has been Olympian. If we don't make the playoff, you keep your signature the same until OU-OSU next year. Deal?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Edit: More information has been received making this point pointless.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 11/30/2015 at 03:21 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    if Dean were still around he would have banned his *** for using a signature like that in the first place.
    It's a bet-losing avatar/sig that is meant to get people to attack him for trying to compare wrestling and football achievements, which is something the stereotypical Poke does, but the stereotypical Poke also doesn't hang out here, so there ya go

This bet was several years ago and it has been targeted and flamed ever since because football isn't even an olympic sport, among other things listed

but by all means, continue shaming our resident poke, because it's kind of funnier that way.