Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Re: gun laws, death penalty and refugees...

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    Have you ever even met a Muslim?
    That's funny. I live in Dallas ad have done business here for three decades. I've got muslim customers. When I lived in Richardson, they were my neighbors. On Spring Valley, up the road from where I lived, there was a mosque. I visited the mosque. I ate there: women on one side, men on the other. Call to prayer, men go into their own room.

So yes, I know muslims. Thanks, for asking. I'm well acquainted with them.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    TDTW:

Regarding Christian-on-Christian violence, Ireland is an outlier over geography in the last 100 years. Ireland is smack in the middle of the pack over time, and you know it.

Here in America, where we live, Muslims aren't raping and beheading. That's because this IS America, where we have freedom to practice our religion as we see fit. Our faith may inform our civic choices, but we don't, as a polity, make our choices directly about religion. And thank God for that!

If Muslims naturally were drawn to raping and murdering, why are so many Muslims fleeing all the raping and murdering in the caliphate?

Most Muslims in Europe, in Syria, even in Iran, just want to live their lives. So do most Christians, most Hindus - let's just say most people.

Ton Loc:

He's not a damn fool, he's a scared fool. Fear leads to anger, yoda yoda, but first of all fear disrupts the logic circuits in the brain.
    Back to America: show me the Baptist on Catholic violence. The Presbyterian on Lutheran. The Methodist on Episcopalian. The Mennonite on Jew.

It's not there.

Further, the muslims are not just getting along in Europe. Ask the British about 7/7 and the various beheadings there. Surely, you've heard of the recent terrorist attack in France.

Pull you head out of wherever it is - backside or sand. These are thing they do even when not fully in control of a country. If they ever do get control, you have what you have in their countries - women suppressed, religion suppressed, media suppressed, brutal physical punishment for even the smallest of crimes, and no way to counter it.

Muslims are sick. Their mindset is backward. And, I don't want anymore of them in here.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Just read that since 9/11 toddlers have killed more people than terrorists in America.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    That's funny. I live in Dallas ad have done business here for three decades. I've got muslim customers. When I lived in Richardson, they were my neighbors. On Spring Valley, up the road from where I lived, there was a mosque. I visited the mosque. I ate there: women on one side, men on the other. Call to prayer, men go into their own room.

So yes, I know muslims. Thanks, for asking. I'm well acquainted with them.
    And you didn't get beheaded once? No IEDs or anything? You must feel ripped off.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    And you didn't get beheaded once? No IEDs or anything? You must feel ripped off.
    You saying he dint get beheaded once is racist. You dont know him, He could have a great doctor for all you kno. Quit assuming things
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    Useful idiots...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    Lets see, Egypt has the helicopters, not much of a need for them to have the aircraft carriers, and they seemed to pull off toppling a government there.

I find it curious that folks who don't want to register to exercise their right to vote find it necessary to force others to exercise their rights.

Don't mess with a Wolverine!
    Egypt Military = US Military riiiight

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mookie91 View Post
    Egypt Military = US Military riiiight
    Mr. Blaylock...why do you tug on your peener to Hillary?

OleVet Posse Instigator