Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash

Re: gun laws, death penalty and refugees...

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    My pat on the arse pales in comparison to the circle jerks that you guys have for piling onto the
    minority opinions
    around here.

We aint Black folk you take that back you racist!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ton Loc's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    What about the "Intelligent" publics fears dont they deserve some consideration?
    You've experienced the media in all its forms - print, radio, tv, internet. Intelligence is bad for business. Tragedy, fear, and a little sex sell - truth and intelligence always take a back seat to the $$$.

Politicians are all the same - except they need those headlines and the money to keep them in office. They've got no time to get any real work done.
    It takes one to know one, and I know you don't know a damn thing.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    We aint Black folk you take that back you racist!
    You do make laugh at times. Cracker!

vCash

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...-war-ii-213384

n February 1942, just two months after the attack on Pearl Harbor, a national poll asked respondents to identify the national, ethnic or religious groups that are a “menace [threat] to this country.” Unsurprisingly, 24 percent identified Japanese-Americans and 18 percent volunteered German-Americans. Jews ranked third, at 15 percent. Three years later, in 1945, the same question yielded more arresting results: 24 percent identified Jews as the most menacing ethnic group in America, ahead of the Japanese (9 percent) and Germans (6 percent).

Fear of Jews—not simply resentment of Jews—flowed from diverse sources. America’s most prominent hate peddler, the clergyman Gerald L.K. Smith, represented the extreme fringe of popular anti-Semitism when he warned of “200,000 Communist Jews at the Mexican border waiting to get into this country. If they are admitted they will rape every woman and child that is left unprotected.”
    The times they are a changin'.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...#ixzz3sMC8K6eP

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

You do make laugh at times. Cracker!
    Pay attention, Ton...this dip**** can't form a complete sentence.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Pay attention, Ton...this dip**** can't form a complete sentence.
    You should totally hit me with some negatives for all of my grammatical errors. That would be a novel idea! A few dangling participles could get me to -5,000,000.

vCash

You should totally hit me with some negatives for all of my grammatical errors. That would be a novel idea! A few dangling participles could get me to -5,000,000.
    Is it weird that I feel a tingle in my dangling participles when we talk about dangling participles?

vCash

No need. You already in Bolivia.

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

My friends loved the Islamophobia presented on these first 3 pages.

Keep up the good work.

"Stupid is as stupid does".

.....and a special shout-out to Toad. My friends love the snappy dog behind the screen door routine.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    My friends loved the Islamophobia presented on these first 3 pages.

Keep up the good work.

"Stupid is as stupid does".

.....and a special shout-out to Toad. My friends love the snappy dog behind the screen door routine.

5-0
    Nobody wants to hear about your homoerotic party's.

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

One things I've learned through these brief 40 years on planet earth is people love what they love, hate what they hate and rarely have the common sense to realize the proper way is somewhere in the middle.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mookie91 View Post
    One things I've learned through these brief 40 years on planet earth is people love what they love, hate what they hate and rarely have the common sense to realize the proper way is somewhere in the middle.
    Oh they realize it but that means work and change. No one likes work or change.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

This.

vCash

Is the implication that homoerotic party's [sic] are a bad thing?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

I said years ago, the progressives and zippy were after our guns. I was right all along... Though many people thought I was a nut job. They desperately want to disarm us...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    I'm not really caring what the refugee process is, or how long it takes, I don't want any more of them over here. They are incapable of coexisting the way other religions do.

In the little town where my sister-in-law is from, in the panhandle of Texas, there is a street with four churches on the corner - a Catholic church, a Methodist church, a church of Christ, and a Baptist church. Somehow, they've managed for over 100 year to live peacefully without raping, beheading, car bombing, child bombing, etc. each other because each has a little bit different view of how to interpret the Bible.

Muslim can't do it. They are essentially godless killing machines when it comes right down to it. They are sick. I don't particularly care if they are dressed up as immigrants. I don't want them over here.

The Near, Middle, Far Eastern countries, Africa, and Europe need to take care of it. They are the ones who have fostered their immigrants groups and countries for decades.

We've got enough problems with Mexican and Central and South American refugees and immigrants to take on even more. All the Mexicans and Central/South Americans want is our welfare system. There will be enough terrorists slip through the Syrian refugees to make it worth shutting down completely.

If Syrians, only refugees from Christian churches in Syria. American missionaries can readily point out which would be legitimate. Keep them Syrian Muslims away from us.
    For the better part of those 100 years, there was widespread agreement that we were a nation governed IAW a Constitution that was not based on any one faith, denomination, or other religious grouping. With some exceptions, government kept its nose out of religion, and pastors didn't get too involved in politics.

In the ancestral homeland of your avatar, Protestants and Catholics fought each other from the late 1960's until 1998, with some violence still occurring. Some 3500 people lost their lives in this conflict. Not all the roots of the conflict were religious, but those involved primarily identified themselves by their religion.

What is the difference? Not the religious views of the participants.

England / the United Kingdom has suffered from the religious differences of its rulers and their subjects *at least* since the Romans wiped out the Pagans and their memories, and intensively since there were Catholics and Protestants to fight each other.

The United States took a lesson from England and other European countries and their religious wars, and baked the freedom to worship or not worship according to each one's conscience into the DNA of our new nation.

On the other hand, far from "Muslim can't do it," the vast majority of Muslims in the United States coexist peacefully with their neighbors. Since they are free to worship as they wish, they seem to have no need to fight those of other faiths. Sure there are radicalized Muslims who go off to join Daesh, or commit terrorism here. But they are very few - not even close to justifying comments like "Muslim can't do it."

It's not like Christians don't have their own radicalized individuals who shoot up mosques (actually there was a really stoopid radicalized Christian who shot up a Sikh temple thinking it was a mosque), or shoot Jews at their community centers and retirement centers (actually it was a really stoopid radicalized Christian who shot three Christians, thinking they must be Jews because they were at a Jewish community center or retirement center). Sadly, that's not nearly all. Again, however, these fools are a vanishingly small minority of Christians in the US.

And oh, yeah, the majority of Mexicans who come here want work, not welfare. Make the argument that they take away jobs from our native lower classes if you want, but they do work for low wages and pay (also low) taxes.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    For the better part of those 100 years, there was widespread agreement that we were a nation governed IAW a Constitution that was not based on any one faith, denomination, or other religious grouping. With some exceptions, government kept its nose out of religion, and pastors didn't get too involved in politics.

In the ancestral homeland of your avatar, Protestants and Catholics fought each other from the late 1960's until 1998, with some violence still occurring. Some 3500 people lost their lives in this conflict. Not all the roots of the conflict were religious, but those involved primarily identified themselves by their religion.

What is the difference? Not the religious views of the participants.

England / the United Kingdom has suffered from the religious differences of its rulers and their subjects *at least* since the Romans wiped out the Pagans and their memories, and intensively since there were Catholics and Protestants to fight each other.

The United States took a lesson from England and other European countries and their religious wars, and baked the freedom to worship or not worship according to each one's conscience into the DNA of our new nation.

On the other hand, far from "Muslim can't do it," the vast majority of Muslims in the United States coexist peacefully with their neighbors. Since they are free to worship as they wish, they seem to have no need to fight those of other faiths. Sure there are radicalized Muslims who go off to join Daesh, or commit terrorism here. But they are very few - not even close to justifying comments like "Muslim can't do it."

It's not like Christians don't have their own radicalized individuals who shoot up mosques (actually there was a really stoopid radicalized Christian who shot up a Sikh temple thinking it was a mosque), or shoot Jews at their community centers and retirement centers (actually it was a really stoopid radicalized Christian who shot three Christians, thinking they must be Jews because they were at a Jewish community center or retirement center). Sadly, that's not nearly all. Again, however, these fools are a vanishingly small minority of Christians in the US.

And oh, yeah, the majority of Mexicans who come here want work, not welfare. Make the argument that they take away jobs from our native lower classes if you want, but they do work for low wages and pay (also low) taxes.
    I don't live in Ireland. Neither did Ronald Reagan. Stick to American, where we live. Christians don't kill each other here. Ireland is an outlier, by far, and you know it. So stick with reality.

The reason the muslims here aren't raping and beheading yet is because they are still by far in the minority. If they gained control of the country, they would do the same murdering and raping here that they do everywhere else.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    I don't live in Ireland. Neither did Ronald Reagan. Stick to American, where we live. Christians don't kill each other here. Ireland is an outlier, by far, and you know it. So stick with reality.

The reason the muslims here aren't raping and beheading yet is because they are still by far in the minority. If they gained control of the country, they would do the same murdering and raping here that they do everywhere else.
    You're a damned fool. The main reason that doesn't happen here is because we Americans have a great life and no real problems. Compared to the rest of the world we are the 1%. Largely, there is no struggle here. And where there is crime its tied to the poor, then the crazy, then the rich and crazy.

The rest of us -
    We're too busy endlessly arguing about sports, entertainment, and celebrity to be bothered with giving two ****s about the race and religion of the next guy.

vCash

Is the implication that homoerotic party's [sic] are a bad thing?
    Only if yer a BAD BAD Boy , Or Maybe a Bad Bad Girl!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !