Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash

Re: gun laws, death penalty and refugees...

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    I said years ago, the progressives and zippy were after our guns. I was right all along... Though many people thought I was a nut job. They desperately want to disarm us...
    Bro they been tryin that for 40 years or better, They have changed tactics in the Last 20 years or so, They just want to Scare us into surrendering OUR freedoms!

Quote Originally Posted by Ton Loc View Post
    You're a damned fool.
    The main reason that doesn't happen here is because we Americans have a great life and no real problems. Compared to the rest of the world we are the 1%. Largely, there is no struggle here. And where there is crime its tied to the poor, then the crazy, then the rich and crazy.

The rest of us -
    We're too busy endlessly arguing about sports, entertainment, and celebrity to be bothered with giving two ****s about the race and religion of the next guy.
    No sir IMHO you are the Dayum Fool, They have slowly immigrated and Taken over a Large portion of Europe
    I dont want to see that happen HERE .
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

It's been this way at least since the mid 1850's.

Lots of Germans and Irish immigrated and suddenly it was "Bar the Door Kate". We don't need any more immigrants.

Nothing has changed. Italians, Poles, Chinese, Japanese, Filipinos, Russians, Mexicans, etc. all came for a better life for one reason or another. OK, most of the first African Americans were brought here against their will. We're a nation of immigrants whether we like it or not. Unless you're 100% American Indian you don't have a rightful say in the matter.

I haven't read all the posts in this thread but I gotta take for granted that every one of the Pro-Life folks are also anti-death penalty. Ya can't pick for one and be against the other without being a hypocrite.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

I said years ago, the progressives and zippy were after our guns. I was right all along... Though many people thought I was a nut job. They desperately want to disarm us...
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post

Lots of Germans and Irish immigrated and suddenly it was "Bar the Door Kate". We don't need any more immigrants.

Nothing has changed. Italians, Poles, Chinese, Japanese, Filipinos, Russians, Mexicans, etc. all came for a better life for one reason or another. OK, most of the first African Americans were brought here against their will. We're a nation of immigrants whether we like it or not. Unless you're 100% American Indian you don't have a rightful say in the matter.

I haven't read all the posts in this thread but I gotta take for granted that every one of the Pro-Life folks are also anti-death penalty. Ya can't pick for one and be against the other without being a hypocrite.

5-0
    Simple. Dont Kill a Baby and I wont Kill you!
    Hows that waterboy?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    I don't live in Ireland. Neither did Ronald Reagan. Stick to American, where we live. Christians don't kill each other here. Ireland is an outlier, by far, and you know it. So stick with reality.

The reason the muslims here aren't raping and beheading yet is because they are still by far in the minority. If they gained control of the country, they would do the same murdering and raping here that they do everywhere else.
    TDTW:

Regarding Christian-on-Christian violence, Ireland is an outlier over geography in the last 100 years. Ireland is smack in the middle of the pack over time, and you know it.

Here in America, where we live, Muslims aren't raping and beheading. That's because this IS America, where we have freedom to practice our religion as we see fit. Our faith may inform our civic choices, but we don't, as a polity, make our choices directly about religion. And thank God for that!

If Muslims naturally were drawn to raping and murdering, why are so many Muslims fleeing all the raping and murdering in the caliphate?

Most Muslims in Europe, in Syria, even in Iran, just want to live their lives. So do most Christians, most Hindus - let's just say most people.

Ton Loc:

He's not a damn fool, he's a scared fool. Fear leads to anger, yoda yoda, but first of all fear disrupts the logic circuits in the brain.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Simple. Dont Kill a Baby and I wont Kill you!
    Hows that waterboy?
    Fair enough.

Oh, wait, you meant fetus, didn't you?

Are you going to kill the doctor or the woman or both?
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Immigration has to be primarily based on the ability to contribute(i.e. skills/education) and assimilate. There should be some humanitarian immigrants but it shouldn't be the primary basis for determining priority for immigration.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    Fair enough.

Oh, wait, you meant fetus, didn't you?

Are you going to kill the doctor or the woman or both?
    Hell it dont matter
    I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I
    Wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and
    Guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill
    KILL, KILL."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post

5-0
    lol...really? um, yes you can and it isn't hypocritical. Not even close to the same. I'm only "anti death penalty" because of the cost. Lock em up and throw away the key.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

The majority of gun law supporters don't want to disarm anyone just want to register and track the same way you do with your driver license and automobiles. You keep your illusion that somehow you and your buddies will be able to topple a tyrannical government armed with Black Hawk helicopters and aircraft carriers.

Wolverines!!!!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mookie91 View Post
    The majority of gun law supporters don't want to disarm anyone just want to register and track the same way you do with your driver license and automobiles. You keep your illusion that somehow you and your buddies will be able to topple a tyrannical government armed with Black Hawk helicopters and aircraft carriers.

Wolverines!!!!!!
    Lets see, Egypt has the helicopters, not much of a need for them to have the aircraft carriers, and they seemed to pull off toppling a government there.

I find it curious that folks who don't want to register to exercise their right to vote find it necessary to force others to exercise their rights.

Don't mess with a Wolverine!
    Last edited by dwarthog; 11/26/2015 at 11:52 AM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    I don't live in Ireland. Neither did Ronald Reagan. Stick to American, where we live. Christians don't kill each other here. Ireland is an outlier, by far, and you know it. So stick with reality.

The reason the muslims here aren't raping and beheading yet is because they are still by far in the minority. If they gained control of the country, they would do the same murdering and raping here that they do everywhere else.
    Have you ever even met a Muslim?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    Is this a new "progressive" test? Like having a black friend which allows you to fully understand their plight?

vCash

When I did Presidential Classroom my junior year of HS, we spent two weeks on the Georgetown campus and stayed at the on-campus hotel. I was assigned a room with a Hispanic Catholic from Texas, an atheist from New Jersey, a Muslim from Virginia, and me (a protestant at that time) from Oklahoma.

It was quite a trip.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    Is this a new "progressive" test? Like having a black friend which allows you to fully understand their plight?
    It has nothing to do with plight. There are plenty of Muslims in America, mosques too.

I'm sure you are much more likely to be killed by someone claiming to be a Christian than a Muslim, refugees or not

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mookie91 View Post
    The majority of gun law supporters don't want to disarm anyone just want to register and track the same way you do with your driver license and automobiles.
    You keep your illusion that somehow you and your buddies will be able to topple a tyrannical government armed with Black Hawk helicopters and aircraft carriers.
    Wolverines!!!!!!
    You are delusional if you think WE think we can Win, I have never said we would! Just that we would put up one HELL of a fight!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Hell it dont matter
    I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I
    Wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and
    Guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill
    KILL, KILL."
    From the mind of that famous conservative Arlo Guthrie?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

It has nothing to do with plight. There are plenty of Muslims in America, mosques too.

I'm sure you are much more likely to be killed by someone claiming to be a Christian than a Muslim, refugees or not

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    From the mind of that famous conservative Arlo Guthrie?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    My vagina smells like a White Castle fart.
    Ewwww.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Based on numbers that may be safe guess.

So what's the value of having actually met a muslim before?