Stoops vs. Baylor Bears

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Stoops vs. Baylor Bears

Ummmm...not in the past few years...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

Yeah, only 14-3 and 5-3 vs. the most successful coach in the history of that storied program . . .

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie View Post
    Yeah, only 14-3 and 5-3 vs. the most successful coach in the history of that storied program . . .
    Yes, clearly, Briles should be blamed for not beating OU in those first 2-3 rebuilding years when we had scholarship players that wouldn't have been accepted as walk-ons at OU during that same period. Briles sucks!

Also, why the sarcastic "...that storied program" comment? Is that necessary? You guys won, right? We all know OU's impressive history, nobody denies that. We all know Baylor does not have as impressive a history, nobody denies that. So why the ********* comment?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    Yes, clearly, Briles should be blamed for not beating OU in those first 2-3 rebuilding years when we had scholarship players that wouldn't have been accepted as walk-ons at OU during that same period. Briles sucks!

Also, why the sarcastic "...that storied program" comment? Is that necessary? You guys won, right? We all know OU's impressive history, nobody denies that. We all know Baylor does not have as impressive a history, nobody denies that. So why the ********* comment?
    Gee, do you suppose it's because we don't wish Baylor football success?!(this is NOT a Baylor message board)
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

I was going after Storm's comment which seemed to imply Stoops record against Baylor wasn't all that great.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by milesl View Post
    Is that Kim Mulkey?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie View Post
    I was going after Storm's comment which seemed to imply Stoops record against Baylor wasn't all that great.
    Don't know how anyone could miss that

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Sic is a little sensitive this week...dang.

LOL, I always wonder why he wants support for bu at an OU board...ah well.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    Sic is a little sensitive this week...dang.

LOL, I always wonder why he wants support for bu at an OU board...ah well.
    You wonder that because you either can't read, ignore, or haven't read the 10000000 posts where I've answered that precise question. I'm not a little sensitive; I'm just not going to let bull**** be said without a response.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash
    Bull****.
    OU fan since '88. Pissing off the Sunshine Pumpers since I've been on this site.
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mazeppa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post

Also, why the sarcastic "...that storied program" comment? Is that necessary? You guys won, right? We all know OU's impressive history, nobody denies that. We all know Baylor does not have an impressive history, nobody denies that. So why the ********* comment?

fify