Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

IS threatening the US and others

One major question i have is, We Know they are pumping and selling oil to fund this crap. Why havent we taken out the Wells/Pumping staitions?

http://news.yahoo.com/islamic-state-...122051922.html
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Re: IS threatening the US and others

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    One major question i have is, We Know they are pumping and selling oil to fund this crap. Why havent we taken out the Wells/Pumping staitions?

http://news.yahoo.com/islamic-state-...122051922.html
    Don't you remember the leftists throwing a fit that we might use Iraq's oil when we invaded in 2003?

I could care less. If we kick your as*s, your oil is ours.

I want our government to be more like the Truman government - we kick your ***, and we govern your country with our military afterwards until we trust that you have a generation of leaders who aren't warmongering sh*theads - or, who will not tolerate war mongering sh*theads in your country.

Kicking France, a country who has welcomed muslims with open arms for far too long, was a really stupid thing to do. If only we had leadership to step up.

If we had Reagan- or Thatcher-like leaders...but, then again, they wouldn't strike if we had leaders like that. They've gauged Obama and the other current world leaders and know that they will get nothing but talk out of them.

Sadly...FRANCE is going to lead the way militarily. Our idiot leaders are talking about maybe "embedding" more military "advisors" - the same type of half-as*sed bullsh*t that got us bogged down in Vietnam and Iraq.

Military advisors, my as*s! Get over there are destroy those maggots! Destroy their homes. Destroy their military bases and hardware. Destroy their airports. Destroy their sea ports. Destroy their industrial cities.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    Don't you remember the leftists throwing a fit that we might use Iraq's oil when we invaded in 2003?

I could care less. If we kick your as*s, your oil is ours.

I want our government to be more like the Truman government - we kick your ***, and we govern your country with our military afterwards until we trust that you have a generation of leaders who aren't warmongering sh*theads - or, who will not tolerate war mongering sh*theads in your country.

Kicking France, a country who has welcomed muslims with open arms for far too long, was a really stupid thing to do. If only we had leadership to step up.

If we had Reagan- or Thatcher-like leaders...but, then again, they wouldn't strike if we had leaders like that. They've gauged Obama and the other current world leaders and know that they will get nothing but talk out of them.

Sadly...FRANCE is going to lead the way militarily. Our idiot leaders are talking about maybe "embedding" more military "advisors" - the same type of half-as*sed bullsh*t that got us bogged down in Vietnam and Iraq.

Military advisors, my as*s! Get over there are destroy those maggots! Destroy their homes. Destroy their military bases and hardware. Destroy their airports. Destroy their sea ports. Destroy their industrial cities.
    I agree with you up until the need for us to lead the way. It will help if we are involved behind the scenes even if we are the "majority contributor".

I'm not France lover or hater. However, I find it ironic that they picked on the French as well. Don't they remember "Freedom Fries"?

vCash

How can you tell when war breaks out?------France surrenders

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    I agree with you up until the need for us to lead the way. It will help if we are involved behind the scenes even if we are the "majority contributor".

I'm not France lover or hater. However, I find it ironic that they picked on the French as well. Don't they remember "Freedom Fries"?
    French Fries are back in. Freedom Waffles are out though. Try to keep up.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

fiance has ex binlaw in France...their pacification and openness to accept anyone is their downfall...the same crap the liberals in this country want.

Actually had an idiot liberal woman on FB compare the ideology of isis with the conservatives in this country. I don't care for the westminister church (whoever they are) BUT they don't go killing folks..BIG DIFFERENCE...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    How can you tell when war breaks out?------France surrenders
    Shhh! You'll embarrass the right wing echo chamber, at least those members who were on the job in 2002.

We have always been allies with NorthWestEurope.

More epicycles!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    Shhh! You'll embarrass the right wing echo chamber, at least those members who were on the job in 2002.

We have always been allies with NorthWestEurope.
    ---Do you really want the French to lead anything?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

We can slam the French all we want and deservedly so, but does anybody have confidence we would handle this much better? Somehow I just can't see the current USA power structure doing what needs to be done to eradicate the situation.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    We can slam the French all we want and deservedly so, but does anybody have confidence we would handle this much better? Somehow I just can't see the current USA power structure doing what needs to be done to eradicate the situation.
    The only people equipped to handle this problem without moving us to defcon apocolypse are Saudi Arabia, Russia, etc. Getting us involved would be akin to having Art Briles or Paul Horning nominated to the Selection Committee to fill in a slot for the remainder of the year.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

I never understood why we haven't taken out their refineries. Let them try to drive their vehicles with crude oil in their gas tanks.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

---You are correct----- http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9731d_4407

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Zippy will protect us... No, wait... What a fvcking clueless idiot.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Forget what you were told in 2002/03. The leadership of the right wing echo chamber sure has, and they expect you to forget what they told you in 2002.

As for me, I have no problem with the French leading reprisals against ISIS for attacking France. If they manage to wipe them out, I'll stand and sing La Marseillaise.

Who am I kidding? I will stand while they sing it, and come in with "Vive La France!"

More epicycles!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    I never understood why we haven't taken out their refineries. Let them try to drive their vehicles with crude oil in their gas tanks.

5-0
    According to some reports, that is exactly what U.S. air power is doing, whilst the
    Frenchies are bombing ISIS HQ in Raqqa. We helped sever one supply line in and
    around Sinjar(Kurds doing the grunt work). Air power can't win it alone but sure
    as hell can make it harder on them. As an aside, I'd love to see a squadron of A10's
    do strafing runs when ISIS lines up all their white Toyotas for a propaganda video.
    Warthogs uber allez!

vCash

No. In fact, if that type of attack commenced on our soil tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised. We've spent that last 20-30 years allowing terrorist-tied immigrants into our country.

In the city where I grew up - Richardson, Texas - there are many Middle Easterners, so much so that there is a mosque there. And, within half a mile of it was The Holy Land Foundation that was sending money to Hamas under the guise of charity: https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/200...mber/hlf112508

It's sickening. Richardson was once a nice suburb. Now it is full of immigrants from terror-harboring nations.

There is a lot of news about the neighborhood in Belgium that has harbored many terrorists recently. It would be 0% surprising if there was a terrorist attack in the United State and the perpetrators were tied back to Richardson the same those who attacked Paris are now tied to the neighborhood in Belgium.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

vCash

At least SOMEONE has the Brass to take that crap out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    At least SOMEONE has the Brass to take that crap out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook
    Russia is trying to prop up Assad. We are trying to prop up those trying to overthrow him. Russia is bombing. Wonder how that will work out for us?

Any word from our leaders?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    Russia is trying to prop up Assad. We are trying to prop up those trying to overthrow him. Russia is bombing. Wonder how that will work out for us?

Any word from our leaders?
    Heh, oBOOmy has spoken

vCash

ISIS is trying to get us to jump in with all fours. We'll see if we're stupid enough to do it.