Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

TCU at OU ABC Primetime

6 day holds are off.

OU/TCU 7 PM CST ABC

Baylor/Stool State 6:30 PM CST Fox

Iowa State at Kansas State 11:00 am FS1 Big 12

Purdue at Iowa 11:00 am ESPN2 / WatchESPN Possible Sooner Playoff Implications

West Virginia at Kansas 11:00 am FSN affiliates Big 12

Michigan State at Ohio State 2:30 pm ABC Possible Sooner Playoff Implications

Navy at Tulsa 6:00 pm CBSSN

Baylor at Oklahoma State 6:30 pm FOX / FS Go Video

TCU at Oklahoma 7:00 pm ABC / espn3

http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JLEW1818's Avatar
    vCash

Re: TCU at OU ABC Primetime

This game has 2008 Texas Tech written all over it.

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

This game has "TRAP" written all over it.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

Watched a little of that KU/TCU game during commercial breaks yesterday afternoon and the TCU defense can still bring it. If our players are strutting around campus all week like they're number 1 and our coaches bring a chitty game-plan to the table as they did for Dallas, then I could possibly see a repeat of the RRS game this year. Boykin must be OK or I don't think ABC would've chosen this game. If he's not 100% mobile then I could also see a Sooner blowout/jump-around.

I think ABC/Herby are a little scared of going to Stoolwater with all the shaking still going on around there. If both OU and OSU win Saturday, it will be interesting to see if ABC gives OU-OSU up to Fox or we make it 3 weeks in a row on ABC Primetime.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okie35's Avatar
    vCash

A trap game against TCU it won't be. We lost to them last year. I won't be surprised if we win by 21+ especially if Boykin is gimpy. TCU still has players banged up.
    "If you're going to be at Oklahoma, you need to win, you need to contribute, you need to do all the little things to make this team succeed.'" T-Lew

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okie35's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by aurorasooner View Post
    Watched a little of that KU/TCU game during commercial breaks yesterday afternoon and the TCU defense can still bring it. If our players are strutting around campus all week like they're number 1 and our coaches bring a chitty game-plan to the table as they did for Dallas, then I could possibly see a repeat of the RRS game this year. Boykin must be OK or I don't think ABC would've chosen this game. If he's not 100% mobile then I could also see a Sooner blowout/jump-around.

I think ABC/Herby are a little scared of going to Stoolwater with all the shaking still going on around there. If both OU and OSU win Saturday, it will be interesting to see if ABC gives OU-OSU up to Fox or we make it 3 weeks in a row on ABC Primetime.

TCU and defense on the road shouldn't even be in the same sentence. Sure they can bring it but in Ft Worth
    "If you're going to be at Oklahoma, you need to win, you need to contribute, you need to do all the little things to make this team succeed.'" T-Lew

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

TCU has struggle on defense all year and understandable so. They had almost no returning starters and the ones that did, have been dinged up. The only decent team they have bottled up is WVU. But this team is still dangerous because Boykin can carry the team by himself and has done so multiple times this year. But if that ankle doesn't heal quickly, they should be in deep trouble next week. The other factor is Patterson - he's a darn good coach and will have a good game plan optimize their chances.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Perfect!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

That TCU D sure put up a stiff resistance against.....Kansas! I know, I know, don't get Ronda Rousey.
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

We lost to them last year.

Those of you, that haven't noticed... there's a very large chip on the team's shoulder. They like payback.

Won't be anyone napping, come Saturday. Aggies and their all seasons revolve around beating OU, are the ones to worry about, at this point.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

I would agree with all of you, except the next game up is TCU. Let's see the Sooners fire out and beat the hell out of the Horned Toads before looking ahead to the Stillwater Wowboys. Football is a fight, and each opponent is a match.