Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hey Sic Em

vCash

Re: Hey Sic Em

Quote Originally Posted by CatfishSooner View Post
    you better watch your ****in mouth boy
    Better listen to this guy ^, or he'll make sure that mouth gets filled.

Big Pimpin' stoops the eternal pimp's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Pricetag View Post
    I didn't get to hear all the postgame. What did the coaches do to handle the blackout?
    I'm still trying to figure out how they handled the pre game run in by the students. #intimidating.
    Bazinga

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    At school, some child tried to tell my son that OU had never won any championship like Texas had. These are elementary school kids. I printed out a page that showed us and Texas head-to-head in many areas:

http://www.winsipedia.com/oklahoma/vs/texas

TCU and Oklahoma State are even more duckfart against us:

http://www.winsipedia.com/oklahoma/vs/tcu
    http://www.winsipedia.com/oklahoma/vs/oklahoma-state
    What an interesting site.

Despite the unfortunate head-to-head record versus Notre Dame, we are way ahead of them in conference championships! (/unserious)

And the quickest way to flip a category on them is to win three more Heismans.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

OU starts winning again and this site comes back to life. I wonder if BaylorFans.com is about to into eternal rest

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    OU starts winning again and this site comes back to life. I wonder if BaylorFans.com is about to into eternal rest
    BFs always gets a lot of traffic, even in our basement dwelling days of Steele. Not sure why -- perhaps because it's pretty much the only Baylor site of note (outside of ODB which isn't really a forum).

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Well badj, your day-brightening opponent meltdown posts would go a long way in bringing people back here! Do it!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    I for one welcome being in the mix at least into late November.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

Big Pimpin' stoops the eternal pimp's Avatar
    vCash

Hey sic, any rumors on what Briles said to Stoops at the post game handshake? I knew when he covered his mouth and wouldn't look Bob in the eye something was a brewing.
    Bazinga

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by stoops the eternal pimp View Post
    Hey sic, any rumors on what Briles said to Stoops at the post game handshake? I knew when he covered his mouth and wouldn't look Bob in the eye something was a brewing.
    If I had to bet, I would guess it had something to do with a couple of the hits on Stidham. I wasn't thrilled with them myself, but I know realistically, that every other defense would do the same to our QB if they had the chance.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Baylor needs to just admit that OU's defense beat their O line!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    If I had to bet, I would guess it had something to do with a couple of the hits on Stidham. I wasn't thrilled with them myself, but I know realistically, that every other defense would do the same to our QB if they had the chance.
    payback for oakman and knight, briles can suck it...OU did NOTHING like he did. Stidham just got hit..

and if you are not going to call the hit on Mixon targeting (haven't check what your thought was) then you are really delusional.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    payback for oakman and knight, briles can suck it...OU did NOTHING like he did. Stidham just got hit..

and if you are not going to call the hit on Mixon targeting (haven't check what your thought was) then you are really delusional.
    I don't think it had anything to do payback. An LB who gets a chance to drill a QB will do so - just like Evans did in the 1st qtr. He did get flagged, but it's one of those message-sending things teams will do early in a game when the flag isn't critical. The body slam Tapper did late in the game wasn't illegal, but definitely not necessary. I actually had more problems with that one because a guy can really get hurt - maybe that one was payback. But it was chippy, emotional game and I know for sure they would have done the same to Mayfield had they gotten a chance.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Since71ASooner4Life View Post
    its more than a projection - I'm actually able to type childish foul mouthed insults on your keyboard, as though you were the one doing it. I ought to be ashamed making you look so pathetic.
    Dip****s on this board too.......You should be proud.....
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Please, please forgive my son-in-law, Bob. He's been trying to call, text, mail, page and tweet apologizes to you about the Tulsa game signal stealing from the sideline for months. Please? Please?

Posted from iOS app

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

I don't think it had anything to do payback. An LB who gets a chance to drill a QB will do so - just like Evans did in the 1st qtr. He did get flagged, but it's one of those message-sending things teams will do early in a game when the flag isn't critical. The body slam Tapper did late in the game wasn't illegal, but definitely not necessary. I actually had more problems with that one because a guy can really get hurt - maybe that one was payback. But it was chippy, emotional game and I know for sure they would have done the same to Mayfield had they gotten a chance.
    I think this has been brewing for 2 years and is largely the fault of the Big 12 league office for refusing to appropriately address Oakman's hit on Knight last year and Ahmed Dixon's targeting of Shepard the year before. Like I said, Baylor is Miami on the Brazos and their act is wearing thin. The TCU-Baylor grudge match will be interesting since their HC's and their players absolutely detest each other although with as many players as each program has injured it may trun out to be just a cripple slap fight. It was enjoyable watching OU physically impose their will on Brile's thugs.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Part of the game just like when we laid some pretty hard hits against OU. That's the way it goes. The kick to the head was uncalled for though, and it reminds me of Oakman taking his elbow to that Tech player that was down. I have a low tolerance for that kind of ****.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    I think this has been brewing for 2 years and is largely the fault of the Big 12 league office for refusing to appropriately address Oakman's hit on Knight last year and Ahmed Dixon's targeting of Shepard the year before. Like I said, Baylor is Miami on the Brazos and their act is wearing thin. The TCU-Baylor grudge match will be interesting since their HC's and their players absolutely detest each other although with as many players as each program has injured it may trun out to be just a cripple slap fight. It was enjoyable watching OU physically impose their will on Brile's thugs.
    Oakman's hit was clean as was that targeting call against Dixon that was reversed. Only team hacks can continue to argue otherwise. However, Dixon and Oakman have both been guilty of improper hits and unsportman like conduct but those are not two legitimate examples.

This "thug" nonsense is such a bunch of bull****. For all of the history OU has, which its fans constantly like to remind everyone of, they certainly seem to forget the decades of thuggish behavior from their own team. Please tell me more about all the angels OU has fielded through its long storied history.

You know what I've never said and will never complain about? Thuggish behavior and hard-hitting defenses. That's the nature of the god damned game -- it's football. Grow a damned pair or watch soccer.

vCash

OU fans love hard hitting defenses when they're consistently controlling the Big XII and in the top-5 nationally competing for national championships. When they have down years and have struggled against other teams they start bitching about "thuggish" behavior and whining about hits that would otherwise be celebrated had it been one of their players. It really saddens me to read all of the damned whining about this hit or that hit on this board coming from OU fans of all people. Many of you have turned into giant bleeding pussies.

vCash

No clue. I don't know what was said.