Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Sic Em

Sooner Starter Since71ASooner4Life's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Hey Sic Em

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Put the Crack pipe down and step away !
    We gonna win Out and BIG

Does that mean you no longer want to fire Stoops?

vCash

Good win! I honestly wasn't expecting it to happen, though with Baylor's porous defense and the way we've played lately I knew that it could happen.

Makes the loss to a terrible Texas team even more inexplicable.

Baylor finally played a football team with a pulse and was exposed. They may well lose to OSU and TCU both.

Baker Mayfield has got some of that "it" factor!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Since71ASooner4Life View Post
    Whch defense h ave you been watching? The one that gave up 50 to Tech or 40 to WVA?
    It was 35 to Tech and 38 to WVU. But that's not the point. You claimed BU is a weaker team than TCU or OSU and I'm saying the data doesn't support that. Baylor blew out both those teams and had Tech beat by half time and WVU by the middle of the 3rd. TCU and OSU have had multiple close calls and BU hasn't even been threatened until tonight. I think up until Russell got hurt, BU has clearly been better than TCU or OSU.

vCash

Does that mean you no longer want to fire Stoops?
    Never really wanted to. Just knew we needed to change it up
    Go suck a midget dick .
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Go suck a midget dick .
    So...then...yours?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Most impressed with the rapid maturation of the offensive line. Early in the season they looked like a work in progress.

Tonight they looked like a piece of work.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Flagstaffsooner's Avatar
    vCash

I hate to see the home streak end, but it had to eventually. Congrats, OU, you broke McLane's hymen!

LMAOL
    posse member

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OklaPony's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    Well, that was a game. Questionable play calling. I'm disappointed of course -- I said before the season started into the early part of the season that we would drop two games; however, I thought the losses would be against TCU and OSU. Hell, they still might. Our defense is ridiculous and not in a good way.

I hate to see the home streak end, but it had to eventually. Congrats, OU, you broke McLane's hymen!
    **** off, Bear.

(With apologies, I just had to get that out of my system)
    Pride '80 - '81

Whenever Jay Carney speaks, a logic-angel gets its wings ripped off.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    It was 35 to Tech and 38 to WVU. But that's not the point. You claimed BU is a weaker team than TCU or OSU and I'm saying the data doesn't support that. Baylor blew out both those teams and had Tech beat by half time and WVU by the middle of the 3rd. TCU and OSU have had multiple close calls and BU hasn't even been threatened until tonight. I think up until Russell got hurt, BU has clearly been better than TCU or OSU.

I humbly stand corrected. Actually TCU is the one with the really crappy defense - Baylor's would be more fairly labeled as unimpressive. I half *** paid attention to both of them, dismissing their early season success against cup cake teams, and erroneously noted who had scored what against Baylor. I'll stand by my prediction that they lose to OSU - road game to a team that appears to be gaining momentum. Probably they beat TCU at home.
    Last edited by Since71ASooner4Life; 11/15/2015 at 09:58 AM.

vCash

Go suck a midget dick .

I notice you're not able to express a differing opinion with anyone without insulting and getting foul mouthed. What would you conclude about such a person?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Well, that was a game. Questionable play calling. I'm disappointed of course -- I said before the season started into the early part of the season that we would drop two games; however, I thought the losses would be against TCU and OSU. Hell, they still might. Our defense is ridiculous and not in a good way.

There is a joke regarding good Baptist girls just waiting to be posted in response to this but far be it from me to make it.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Well, I for one am very pleasantly surprised. After the moronic game plan against Texas and the Bob Stoops' brain farts against OSU last year I had zero confidence in OU's ability to walk into Waco and beat Art Briles and his Miami team on the Brazos. So how much of the offense is Lincoln Riley and how much is Baker Mayfield. How would this team look with Trevor Knight at QB?
    Last edited by FaninAma; 11/16/2015 at 03:45 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

So was this one a "big game" or not?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 CatfishSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Sic Em suck my balls you little bitch!!!!!
    Wakey Wakey Eggs & Bakey...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Well, I for one am very pleasantly surprised. After the moronic game plan against Texas and the Bob Stoops' brain farts against OSU last year I had zero confidence in OU's ability to walk into Waco and beat Art Briles and his Miami team on the Brazos. So howe much of the ofense is Lincoln Riley andhow much is Baker Mayfield. How would this team look with Trevor Knight at QB?

A portrait of Baker Mayfield probably will go above the mantle in the homes of both Stoops brothers. As one who was calling for Stoops head after the Texas debacle I was thinking it might be time to eat some humble pie given the outcome of the last 5 weeks, but then asking myself what would this year look like without a QB who dropped from the sky as a gift. One might argue that the defense has been a big improvement over last year, which it has, but I think we'd be looking at a different story there if they were having their spirits broken constantly having to make up for a bumbling QB/offense

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

It was a great win for your 2nd favorite team!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by CatfishSooner View Post
    Sic Em suck my balls you little bitch!!!!!
    Nah, your dad already does a pretty good job of gumming that ****.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie View Post
    So was this one a "big game" or not?
    We're Oklahoma. . .it's only a Big Game when we lose :-)

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 CatfishSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Nah, your dad already does a pretty good job of gumming that ****.
    **** you and your piece of **** football team... enjoy your spiral back to mediocrity
    Wakey Wakey Eggs & Bakey...

vCash

I notice you're not able to express a differing opinion with anyone without insulting and getting foul mouthed. What would you conclude about such a person?
    That yer a ****in moran
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !