SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Looks like terror in Paris

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    you think they wouldn't?
    I think his question was rhetorical.

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    Play that out for me. Then you'll have to nuke north Africa.
    No problem...

Genghis Khan knew how to deal with them. After 3 or 4 emissaries killed, it was total war. I think we are at that time now. The Koran requires adherents to make all the world under Islam. If you are a believer, there is no other philosophy. At least Jesus asks you to join and you have free will to believe or not so...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

A ground war is what they want. Al Q wanted to bring the US into the Middle East. That's what 9/11 was about. We are playing into their hands. I don't know the answer. It ain't "shock and awe". Iran, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi, etc is who needs to be leading the charge.
    Let's be clear here - the United States does have the power to destroy and occupy Syria, Iraq, Iran, etc. The only reason we don't do so is that we have become a nation of p*ssies.

During WWII, we indiscriminately bombed Germany cities; then, fried two Japanese cities with nuclear weapons. Back then, we had leaders, military and political, willing to fully subdue our enemies.

Now, we beat the sh*t out of them for a little while, then let them off the mat and ask them to help govern themselves. We didn't let Germany or Japan govern themselves for many years after WWII.

Iran, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi ain't gonna do sh*t. If they had wanted to they would have long ago. They are cavemen who became rich when the British discovered oil in their sh*thole countries. They can't even bear to see a women's ankles, wrists, or hair. They're not going to lead sh*t.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

vCash

Play that out for me. Then you'll have to nuke north Africa.
    What's the downside, again?
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jkjsooner View Post
    I just can't get over how stupid ISIS is.

Their goal was to create an Islamic state in Iraq, Syria, and the surrounding area. The West pretty much let them be because they weren't keen on getting into a civil war that included several competing groups most of which we couldn't support.

Meanwhile, there were western journalists covering mostly the atrocities committed by the Syrian government. ISIS should have been happy with the situation as it was. Instead, they started chopping off the heads of all westerners which forced the West to get involved. Now with their foreign terrorist activities (against Russia and France among others) they're forcing many of the world powers to to confront them even more aggressively.

I hear that they wanted a confrontation with the West. I guess it's just religious delusions but they've pretty much sealed their fate as an Islamic state
    Their end times beliefs state that the final battle will be at Dabiq, in Syria. They want to draw Western armies there because the Koran tells them they will win. They commit these atrocities to make themselves unable to be ignored.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...-wants/384980/

I recommend all of it, but especially part III. The Apocalypse.

From my point of view within the government (way down the chain), I see a general lack of creativity, and a specific lack of looking to any source of ideas outside the government. Hence the use of a whole lot of machetes when a properly placed stiletto would work better.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    What's the downside, again?
    What's your acceptable ratio of innocent lives lost?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    I think his question was rhetorical.
    really? wow, I didn't know that...
    thanks though...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Innocent?
    Lives lost?

"Kill them all; God will recognize his own." This was in 1209, so, before the Enlightenment.

"Ratio" was used by the ancient Grecians, err, Greeks. So that much of your sentence will be understood.

IS is trying their hardest to draw the world back into the Dark Ages. Apparently with some success.

More epicycles!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Iran, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi ain't gonna do sh*t. If they had wanted to they would have long ago. They are cavemen who became rich when the British discovered oil in their sh*thole countries. They can't even bear to see a women's ankles, wrists, or hair. They're not going to lead sh*t.

I'm afraid you may be right here. That's why I don't want the USA involved much unless the Arabs themselves step up to the plate. Let someone else's brother, son, father, husband take the hit.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    I'm afraid you may be right here. That's why I don't want the USA involved much unless the Arabs themselves step up to the plate. Let someone else's brother, son, father, husband take the hit.

5-0
    Well, let's wall them off from the world. They want to be cavemen, let's help them do that. Only we need their oil and gas, supposedly. Either isolate or bomb them into desolation, IMO. Most of this hole of the world is already there and its not like they have been strong members of science enlightenment or discovery...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

SEE Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

vCash

SN, everyone of them are either a collaborator, or complicit either with outright activism or tacitly. See TDTW's answer...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    SN, everyone of them are either a collaborator, or complicit either with outright activism or tacitly. See TDTW's answer...
    Source?

That, too, was a rhetorical question.

How does it feel to react EXACTLY as IS wants you to react?

More epicycles!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    Source?

That, too, was a rhetorical question.

How does it feel to react EXACTLY as IS wants you to react?
    It would feel good, if I were naive enough to believe they cared for what anyone else thought. Now, go do the job.

vCash

Some one out there please try to convince us that all Muslims deserve to die because of their faith.

Please include some Biblical quotes, preferably by Jesus to back up your argument.

I've personally known several devout Muslims and none of them were terrorists. One was a college dorm mate for a year. They simply had different religious belief systems.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

It would feel good, if I were naive enough to believe they cared for what anyone else thought. Now, go do the job.
    Been doing the job, in one way or another, for 37 years next month. Thank you.

And true, IS doesn't care what TDTW thinks. They do want to get our leadership angry enough to send our cavalry to the plains of Dabiq to set off their version of Armageddon.

More epicycles!

vCash

Some one out there please try to convince us that all Muslims deserve to die because of their faith.

Please include some Biblical quotes, preferably by Jesus to back up your argument.

I've personally known several devout Muslims and none of them were terrorists. One was a college dorm mate for a year. They simply had different religious belief systems.

5-0
    "And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet." - Matthew 24:6

"Or what king, going out to encounter another king in war, will not sit down first and deliberate whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand?" - Luke 14:31

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

vCash

Playing right into their hands and giving them the 'Holy War' they want is the last thing we should do.

Make the Arabs handle their own mess. If Russia and France (and...don't forget China, they're there too) want to help them meet Allah then so be it.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

"And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet." - Matthew 24:6

"Or what king, going out to encounter another king in war, will not sit down first and deliberate whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand?" - Luke 14:31
    Not one word about the Muslims. FAIL

Generalizations can be interpreted any which way.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Playing right into their hands and giving them the 'Holy War' they want is the last thing we should do.

Make the Arabs handle their own mess. If Russia and France (and...don't forget China, they're there too) want to help them meet Allah then so be it.

5-0
    The war is not a holy war to us. It's just a war. It's a holy war to them. We allow muslims to live in America, build mosques, own businesses, etc. Same in France, Belgium, and many other countries.

No denomination of Christianity is arming young men to kill muslims in marketplaces, restaurants, concert halls, sports venues, etc. None. Not over there. Not here. Not anywhere.

I'm with Bill Maher when he says, "Yes, islam is a religion of "peace" - a piece of me here, a piece of me there."

If they could practice their faith without killing, it would be one thing. They cannot. They even kill each other for not being faithful enough. Are Methodists and Baptist here - or, anywhere in the world - killing each other over interpretation of the Bible? No.

Is ACU training its students to hate and kill graduates of TCU because they split off over a century ago over whether or not to have instrumental music? No.

Are Catholics being hunted in the streets by any number of denominations for insisting on infant baptism? No.

Get real. I don't care how many "nice" muslims you think you know. If they were to take over America, they'd be killing your wife and daughters if they so much as showed a hair on their head.

They are sick people. And, the root of their sickness is islam.