Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Looks like terror in Paris

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    I just asked google and it found many articles on the long history of terrorist in France. Lots of problems after Frances' imperialism in Algeria. High Muslim immigration in the '60s and '70s leading to an estimated 10% of the population now. All designed to line up with the emergence of the great OBama.
    #thanksobama

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    Immigration is a social disease, and this is what happens when you let in hundreds of thousands/millions whose culture and beliefs contrast and are so diametrically opposed to the society/culture they now reside in. This is especially true of the Muslim population.

When things like this happen, I'm torn between two radically opposing thoughts. My brain tells me that acts of terror are still relatively isolated events and that entire populations of individuals shouldn't be blamed for the actions of mad men;
    my heart, however, tells me there is a time to be reasonable and a time to start stoking the furnaces.
    Holy shat, Did you just say what I think you said?Really?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Coming Soon To A City Near You !!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Skysooner's Avatar
    vCash

I'm also torn about Islam in general, but the time to be peaceful has ended. It is time to go in and send these m'fers to hell.
    Metaphors be with you!

vCash

This is were WEAK Leadership gets you

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Skysooner View Post
    I'm also torn about Islam in general, but the time to be peaceful has ended. It is time to go in and send these m'fers to hell.
    I hear you and I have the same emotional response. But rationally, I know it won't do any good. Much of ISIS can be traced back to the Iraq invasion. It happened, it's history - water under the bridge. The rational thing to do is to evaluate the situation now and what is desired going forward. More military intervention over there will bring more radicalized individuals over here. Just look at Russia; they were arms length until the last couple of months and as soon as they become actively involved, they get one of their domestic airliners blown out of the sky. That doesn't mean that some kind of military action is not warranted, maybe it is. We are going to live with some level of terrorism here, so can't live scared. But deploying military might must be carefully considered against what is really desired with the side effect taken into account. It can't be based on an emotional flash of anger and revenge.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    I hear you and I have the same emotional response. But rationally, I know it won't do any good. Much of ISIS can be traced back to the Iraq invasion. It happened, it's history - water under the bridge. The rational thing to do is to evaluate the situation now and what is desired going forward. More military intervention over there will bring more radicalized individuals over here. Just look at Russia; they were arms length until the last couple of months and as soon as they become actively involved, they get one of their domestic airliners blown out of the sky. That doesn't mean that some kind of military action is not warranted, maybe it is. We are going to live with some level of terrorism here, so can't live scared. But deploying military might must be carefully considered against what is really desired with the side effect taken into account. It can't be based on an emotional flash of anger and revenge.
    The French people need to summon up their inner Charles Martel and drive out these modern day equivalents of the Umayyad Caliphate. Political Correctness run amok will be the ruin of Western Civilization. This is a problem that will not go away or get better without intervention of the strongest kind.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    Coming Soon To A City Near You !!!
    With our porous borders and Zippy's desire to import all manner of human trash - it's a given! The variables are when and where.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash
    Eiffel Tower evacuated
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Since71ASooner4Life View Post
    Well what do you know - president zero isn't going to speculate about who is responsible.

I cant wait to learn what group is responsible for this man-made disaster.

Since the Chinese now have a foothold in Syria, as we've been told, I can only suppose the attacks in France were caused by Communist Chinese terrorist insurgents.

Chinese laundries and restaurants are blooming globally.

Thank God I don't like starch in my shirts.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

Sooner Starter Since71ASooner4Life's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    Since the Chinese now have a foothold in Syria, as we've been told, I can only suppose the attacks in France were caused by Communist Chinese terrorist insurgents.

Chinese laundries and restaurants are blooming globally.

Thank God I don't like starch in my shirts.

5-0

Kind of tough to argue in defense of the incompetent the day after he tells us ISIS is contained while they are blowing up Paris huh?

Sooner Starter Since71ASooner4Life's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    This is were WEAK Leadership gets you
    When was the community organizer upgraded?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Just to be clear here, this wasn't the work of Mennonites or Methodists?
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    Just to be clear here, this wasn't the work of Mennonites or Methodists?
    A ground war is what they want. Al Q wanted to bring the US into the Middle East. That's what 9/11 was about. We are playing into their hands. I don't know the answer. It ain't "shock and awe". Iran, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi, etc is who needs to be leading the charge.

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

no SN, the answer is nuke them into glass!
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

I just can't get over how stupid ISIS is.

Their goal was to create an Islamic state in Iraq, Syria, and the surrounding area. The West pretty much let them be because they weren't keen on getting into a civil war that included several competing groups most of which we couldn't support.

Meanwhile, there were western journalists covering mostly the atrocities committed by the Syrian government. ISIS should have been happy with the situation as it was. Instead, they started chopping off the heads of all westerners which forced the West to get involved. Now with their foreign terrorist activities (against Russia and France among others) they're forcing many of the world powers to to confront them even more aggressively.

I hear that they wanted a confrontation with the West. I guess it's just religious delusions but they've pretty much sealed their fate as an Islamic state

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    I wouldn't normally say to nuke'em but I'm not sure what the alternative is. These folks have
    planned for months to pull this off...no answer other than (IMO), find 'em, be sure,and then
    fix 'em, as in neutered or spayed or turned to glass an if can be certain, nuke the whole dayum
    bunch. To carry this a little further, resign, as a group, from "proper engagement protocols."
    After that is complete, evacuate any/all friendlies. That done, rain almighty absolute blackness
    with only..hey' here it is......jus' my humble opinion.....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Play that out for me. Then you'll have to nuke north Africa.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    Think they would use a bomb if they could get one?
    you think they wouldn't?
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!