Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Great news !!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Liberal Stuff Re: Great news !!!

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    IMO 'mastermind' is way too generous. Dubya was just a sock puppet for Dlck Cheney. He did nothing without Cheney's approval. And did a lot because of Cheney's string pulling.

Bush v2.0 was only a little better than Dan Quayle as far as intelligence. He had the name tho.

It's no wonder Cheney makes the rounds trying as he might to re-write history while Bush keeps mainly to himself away from the public.

5-0
    Dayum boy, you and Bear has got it all figgered out!
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Great news !!!

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    It is/was comical. As if W was more of a crook than any democrat politician.
    Dunno if you could call Bush (43) a crook, exactly. Incompetent and dangerous, darn straight.

Note that Republicans use "crook" as the ultimate insult. Apparently "war pig" doesn't bother them so much.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    Dunno if you could call Bush (43) a crook, exactly. Incompetent and dangerous, darn straight.

Note that Republicans use "crook" as the ultimate insult. Apparently "war pig" doesn't bother them so much.
    Well, I said he wasn't nearly the crook the democrats are. Crook as in illegal foreign campaign contributions, rape, murder, lying to congress, not following the laws on classified documents, harrassing political opponents through the IRS, expropriation of private property, and on and on. War Pig is Viet Nam and not allowing the troops to protect themselves(Rules of Engagement) and on and on. I know you want more democrat crap, and aren't about to wise up. You should be encouraging our great leader to pull American troops out of all foreign locations instead of wasting your time at this place.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Who's the Grand Hoity toity Neocon-in-chief that works the strings?(interesting that you think Carson is on your objectionable list)
    Wolfowitz. Perle. Bolton. Cheney. Rumsfeld. Victoria Nuland. Kagan (x 3). Kristol (x 2). Krauthammer. I'm not aware of there being a single "neocon-in-chief."

Yes, I'd like to see the evidence for Carson as well. I don't think wishing for, or deliberately trying to bring on, Armageddon is a neocon trick - that's more a radically conservative religious thing.

More epicycles!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    Wolfowitz. Perle. Bolton. Cheney. Rumsfeld. Victoria Nuland. Kagan (x 3). Kristol (x 2). Krauthammer. I'm not aware of there being a single "neocon-in-chief."

Yes, I'd like to see the evidence for Carson as well. I don't think wishing for, or deliberately trying to bring on, Armageddon is a neocon trick - that's more a radically conservative religious thing.
    That's a decent list. I would add Lindsey Graham, John McCain and Hillary Clinton. And conservative religous types understand that Armageddon is an event that can't be willfully brought on. Rather we think it is inevitable but if possible we would rather avoid it. That's why we are deemed to be tinfoil hat types because we are always on the look out for signs of an oncoming Armageddon so we know who to oppose. The last thing a Christian would want to do is assist the anti-Christ in bringing on Armageddon.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Well, I said he wasn't nearly the crook the democrats are. Crook as in illegal foreign campaign contributions, rape, murder, lying to congress, not following the laws on classified documents, harrassing political opponents through the IRS, expropriation of private property, and on and on. War Pig is Viet Nam and not allowing the troops to protect themselves(Rules of Engagement) and on and on. I know you want more democrat crap, and aren't about to wise up. You should be encouraging our great leader to pull American troops out of all foreign locations instead of wasting your time at this place.
    YLSNED: War pigs were originally actual pigs used as countermeasures against war elephants. The squealing pigs disrupted the elephants by themselves, but for even greater effect the pigs were set on fire (covered with flammable pitch, resin, or crude oil) and driven towards the massed elephants. The panicked elephants were a danger to their own side, trampling troops and disrupting formations.

Way off topic. More interesting than the original topic, but if we must, your list looks pretty darn bipartisan. (I'm sure you meant incoming illegal foreign campaign contributions; Reagan was more well known for the outbound sort.)

More epicycles!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    That's a decent list. I would add Lindsey Graham, John McCain and Hillary Clinton. And conservative religous types understand that Armageddon is an event that can't be willfully brought on. Rather we think it is inevitable but if possible we would rather avoid it. That's why we are deemed to be tinfoil hat types because we are always on the look out for signs of an oncoming Armageddon so we know who to oppose. The last thing a Christian would want to do is assist the anti-Christ in bringing on Armageddon.
    Of course Hillary. My bad. (Graham and McCain too.)

Mainstream conservative religious types. In fact, I will even grant you that the religious types that want to see Armageddon don't fall on the conservative/liberal spectrum - they're just plain psychopaths. But they do exist, in Christian and Muslim flavors.

I thought the stance was neutrality rather than avoidance. After all when it's over all will be well, n'est-ce pas? We are told not to try to predict it.

More epicycles!

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
    If a Republican wins the election, Bear's staying becomes more likely.The FIX is in?
    Well, we know Hillary already has the nomination sewed up with the Superdelegates...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.