Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Just how bad will this season be?

Quote Originally Posted by stoopified View Post
    As I said in another thread ,While I never thought I would ever say this,it is time for a change.As for how I tbad I think this season will be? Losses to Baylor and TCU are almost a mortal lock.Losses to K-State and osu are likely and a loss to Tech is possible. I do think we will beat KU and ISU. Bottom line I think 8-4 best case scenario.

I think it is fair to say I am not so stoopified. I truly hope Bob and co. turn things AROUND BUT I HAVE LOST FAITH.

LMAO!
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Dip****s...I tell ya...!!
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.

vCash

Yup! I liked this team all year.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I posted at half time of the Vol game that I liked this team and the fight they were showing when everything was going wrong (we were down 17-0 and the gloomers were in charge of the game thread). I said I didn't know if they would win, but I predicted they would claw their way back. Just something I hadn't seen in the last few teams.

But I didn't think we would finish 11-1 and undisputed big12 champs. And I *never* imagined making the playoffs.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member jkm, the stolen pifwafwi's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    I posted at half time of the Vol game that I liked this team and the fight they were showing when everything was going wrong (we were down 17-0 and the gloomers were in charge of the game thread). I said I didn't know if they would win, but I predicted they would claw their way back. Just something I hadn't seen in the last few teams.

But I didn't think we would finish 11-1 and undisputed big12 champs. And I *never* imagined making the playoffs.
    I'll go back tomorrow and grab all of my predictions from game 1, 2 and 3. I thought we were a 10 win team with an outside chance at the playoffs, I just didn't think we'd have the DL go off like they did. Tapper is the MVP of this squad because he makes it impossible to double both him, Romar and Striker.

vCash

So who's house is serving the crow?

LOL!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBigRed View Post
    So who's house is serving the crow?

LOL!
    Glad I've been pretty optimistic all year - not big fan of crow. Definitely doesn't taste just like chicken.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 deweydw's Avatar
    vCash

Crow, it's what for dinner.

"Destiny dressed you this morning, my friend. And now fear is trying to pull off your pants." "If you give up, If you give in. Then you're going to end up naked, with fear just standing there laughing at your dang unmetionables." - The Tick

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okie35's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jkm, the stolen pifwafwi View Post
    I'll go back tomorrow and grab all of my predictions from game 1, 2 and 3. I thought we were a 10 win team with an outside chance at the playoffs, I just didn't think we'd have the DL go off like they did. Tapper is the MVP of this squad because he makes it impossible to double both him, Romar and Striker.
    I thought we were a 10-3 team.
    "If you're going to be at Oklahoma, you need to win, you need to contribute, you need to do all the little things to make this team succeed.'" T-Lew

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by nighttrain12 View Post
    LMAO!
    yeah,iis easy to laugh now,the question is were you laughing on 10-12 ? Did not see posts from you then.
    Owen '05-'26 122-54-16 .677 (Foundation)
    Wilkinson '47-'63 145-29-4 .829 (DYNASTY 1) 3 NC
    Switzer '73-'88 157-29-4 .837(DYNASTY 2) 3 NC
    Stoops '99- PRESENT 179-46.793 (DYNASTY 3) 1 NC and still WAITING

At OU tradition is about more than just one coach 861-319-53 .720

Scattergun toting Posse member

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by stoopified View Post
    yeah,iis easy to laugh now,the question is were you laughing on 10-12 ? Did not see posts from you then.
    And what exactly is wrong with laughing when it's easy to laugh? Life always has an unpleasant surprise or 2 planned for all of us, so best to laugh while we can.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Amen, Boulder. When my 8 year old son told me his heart was "beating fast" before the game, i realized how cool it is to pass on a lifelong passion as my grandpa did to my dad, and my dad passed to me in 1982.

Real fans understand you have no choice. You follow your team in good and bad. I believe everyone here smells what im stepping in.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okie35's Avatar
    vCash

Vegas has us at 5-2 odds in winning it all right behind Alabama

All the fox cfb playoff preview guys but 1(he picked Bama) picked us to win it all

Dave wenstadt (sp?)
    Brady Quinn
    Matt Leinart
    The host
    Etc...

The committee insider guy said its out of us or Bama ...

I hope we remain humble
    "If you're going to be at Oklahoma, you need to win, you need to contribute, you need to do all the little things to make this team succeed.'" T-Lew