Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Good guys with guns...

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    I don't carry any weapon. At least none that I need a license for.

I guess my point is that we are continually told that good guys with guns > bad buys with guns. Until the rubber meets the road.

Again, I would just like to see the NRA roll back their platform to the 1980's era. They supported some control of access to firearms. We've migrated to where they will not concede an inch. I'm not sure what changed except for possibly [insert church lady voice] the lobby of the bun manufacturers? Obama is in his 6th year. I thought he was going to confiscate all of the guns?
    what in the hell are you talking about? IF you are saying there were cc folks IN THE ROOM and did nothing...yes. From everything I have seen/read...the only guy with CC was buildings away...AGAIN, take a cc class. You are told to NOT GO TO THE FIGHT...but believe what you want.
    Last edited by Soonerjeepman; 10/8/2015 at 03:14 PM.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    what in the hell are you talking about? IF you are saying there were cc folks IN THE ROOM and did nothing...yes. From everything I have seen/read...the only guy with CC was buildings away...AGAIN, take a cc class. Your are told to NOT GO TO THE FIGHT...but believe what you want.
    Why would I take a CC class?

So don't go save people? Got it.

vCash

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Skysooner's Avatar
    vCash

We aren't soldiers nor are we the police. CC classes mostly teach you when it is okay to draw and when it is not. Mostly it is not okay. CC means acting responsibly. The responsible thing would have been to protect the people you can that are immediately around you and not to rush into something we aren't trained for.
    Metaphors be with you!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Skysooner View Post
    We aren't soldiers nor are we the police. CC classes mostly teach you when it is okay to draw and when it is not. Mostly it is not okay. CC means acting responsibly. The responsible thing would have been to protect the people you can that are immediately around you and not to rush into something we aren't trained for.
    That and he might wanta take the class, Just so he would have a clue!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

I really don't like to go in a QT and see some 18 year old kid--- with an open carry permit and a gun on his hip---I know its legal but don't think he needs it on the mean streets of South Tulsa

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    I really don't like to go in a QT and see some 18 year old kid--- with an open carry permit and a gun on his hip---I know its legal but don't think he needs it on the mean streets of South Tulsa
    If hes 18 then its NOT legal Once again folks talking without Facts
    http://www.usacarry.com/oklahoma_con...formation.html

Requirements:
    1. A citizen of the United States;
    2. Establish a residency in the State of Oklahoma;
    *For purposes of the Oklahoma Self-Defense Act, the term “residency” shall apply to any person who either possesses a valid Oklahoma driver license or state photo identification card and physically resides in this state or has permanent military orders within this state and possesses a valid driver license from another state where such person claims residency
    3. be at least 21 years of age;
    4. Request or print an application;
    5. Read and become knowledgeable of the Oklahoma Self-Defense Act;
    6. Complete the required firearms safety and training class or apply for and receive an exemption;
    7. Take the completed application, photographs, required fees, and the blank finger print cards found in the application packet to the Sheriff’s Office in the county where he or she resides.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Skysooner View Post
    A favorite saying from the old days: "F***, fight or go for your guns". I never was able to be calm/cool enough to say it in the moment with the adrenaline flowing. I'm sure that surprises Curly.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    If hes 18 then its NOT legal Once again folks talking without Facts
    http://www.usacarry.com/oklahoma_con...formation.html
    ---OK sorry 21 year old kid that looks like he is 18-----With the big iron on his hip
    Last edited by REDREX; 10/7/2015 at 12:43 PM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    ---OK sorry 21 year old kid that looks like he is 18-----With the big iron on his hip
    Just need to keep FACTs out front not Hyperbole

vCash

A favorite saying from the old days: "F***, fight or go for your guns". I never was able to be calm/cool enough to say it in the moment with the adrenaline flowing. I'm sure that surprises Curly.
    Can you please say "Whos" Favorite saying that was?
    Its also kinda Obvious you cant control yourself in any situation let alone a Life or Death.

vCash

Yep that's him

vCash

Can you please say "Whos" Favorite saying that was?
    Its also kinda Obvious you cant control yourself in any situation let alone a Life or Death.
    It was a saying that we used in our circle in eastern Oklahoma. Much like "poop or get off the pot". I heard it one time in "live action" by a friend of mine. Often it was applied amongst us joking about things. We thought it sounded tough.

Just so you know, I can handle myself just fine. You can F right off.

vCash

A favorite saying from the old days: "F***, fight or go for your guns". I never was able to be manly enough to say it in the moment with the estrogen flowing. I'm sure that surprises Curly.
    Not really.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

It was a saying that we used in our circle in eastern Oklahoma. Much like "poop or get off the pot". I heard it one time in "live action" by a friend of mine. Often it was applied amongst us joking about things. We thought it sounded tough.

Just so you know, I can handle myself just fine. You can F right off.
    Yup. Looks like you can handle yerself around a Buffet fer sho

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Welp, I wuz gonna respond..but, I got nuthin'..so sad...

vCash

YOU were the one jackin on the guy with the CC, "we are continually told good guys with guns > bad guys". He did what he was suppose to do...you clearly have no idea what you are talking about...which actually makes sense.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    YOU were the one jackin on the guy with the CC, "we are continually told good guys with guns > bad guys". He did what he was suppose to do...you clearly have no idea what you are talking about...which actually makes sense.
    So Jeep, Yer saying that Light bulb just lit up about SN ?

vCash

So Jeep, Yer saying that Light bulb just lit up about SN ?
    lol....

vCash

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...ews-conference

It's Wayne's terminology, not mine.