Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Good guys with guns...

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/arme...oregon-killer/

Good thing armed people were on on campus.

vCash

Re: Good guys with guns...

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/arme...oregon-killer/

Good thing armed people were on on campus.
    You're a ****ing Moran deluxe
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

So What?

vCash

a guy that wasn't even in the same building?

that's a bit of a non-story

this is the second idiot mom that thought she should take her troubled son shooting and give him access to guns in her house

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    a guy that wasn't even in the same building?

that's a bit of a non-story

this is the second idiot mom that thought she should take her troubled son shooting and give him access to guns in her house
    Yup
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

SN - Can't even troll effectively. I almost feel bad for the effete little loser.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    SN - Can't even troll effectively. I almost feel bad for the effete little loser.
    Almost being the Word!

vCash

Hey Curly You an I are armed that musta been why we dint rush to kill the perp cause we blocks away er sompun

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Hey Curly You an I are armed that musta been why we dint rush to kill the perp cause we blocks away er sompun
    Yeah, I was gonna jump right in, but I was a thousand miles away, and thought the coppers would shoot me instead. Anyway, I'm gonna repent and give up my guns now, cause I see the error of my ways.

...Gonna have to sell that brand new Glock 27 I bought just last Friday!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

Yeah, I was gonna jump right in, but I was a thousand miles away, and thought the coppers would shoot me instead. Anyway, I'm gonna repent and give up my guns now, cause I see the error of my ways.

...Gonna have to sell that brand new Glock 27 I bought just last Friday!
    No dont sell it, Ya Dumas. That just be passing the evil onto others. Give it the PoPos to melt down in exchange for a voucher fer free soup er sompun.

vCash

No dont sell it, Ya Dumas. That just be passing the evil onto others. Give it the PoPos to melt down in exchange for a voucher fer free soup er sompun.
    Damn! Glad you caught that and showed me the way. I would have hated for my gun to go to someone and make a killer out of em!

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

Damn! Glad you caught that and showed me the way. I would have hated for my gun to go to someone and make a killer out of em!
    Just friends helping Friends

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Skysooner's Avatar
    vCash

I carry myself, and I would have hesitated getting involved just like the guy in the article did unless I was right there in the way. He brings up valid arguments for SWAT, etc. Honestly it is going to take a life threatening emergencey for me to ever pull my pistol.
    Metaphors be with you!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Skysooner View Post
    I carry myself, and I would have hesitated getting involved just like the guy in the article did unless I was right there in the way. He brings up valid arguments for SWAT, etc. Honestly it is going to take a life threatening emergencey for me to ever pull my pistol.
    Hey Sky, Dont look now, BUT KILLING 9 People is kinda a LIFE threatening EMERGENCY!

The Proper way to handle this would be to Pull yer shootin iron Blast the crazy mother****er to hell and back, then lay yer weapon down and step away with hands showing,

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Skysooner's Avatar
    vCash

Hey Sky, Dont look now, BUT KILLING 9 People is kinda a LIFE threatening EMERGENCY!

The Proper way to handle this would be to Pull yer shootin iron Blast the crazy mother****er to hell and back, then lay yer weapon down and step away with hands showing,
    I meant if I were a long way from where it happened like the guy in the original story. If in the same building of course I would have gone after him. I live pretty near both Columbine HS and the theater in Aurora where the mass shooting occurred. The theater shooting in Aurora is what prompted me to get my conceal carry. I wasn't going to be caught in a situation like that where I couldn't fight back.
    Metaphors be with you!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Skysooner View Post
    I meant if I were a long way from where it happened like the guy in the original story. If in the same building of course I would have gone after him. I live pretty near both Columbine HS and the theater in Aurora where the mass shooting occurred. The theater shooting in Aurora is what prompted me to get my conceal carry. I wasn't going to be caught in a situation like that where I couldn't fight back.
    Exactly. If your not in the imediate vicinity then gather those around you in a safe place and stand guard until all is clear.

Old Snifilise nose was just trying to troll LOL

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

again....

bats
    tire iron
    knives
    car
    pipe
    rope
    bag of marbles

ALL potential KILLING "machines"....

ban them all I say~

Sky has it right...I'd say 100% of all CC folks will ONLY pull gun IF there is a chance of helping. We all know we are liable as well, even if we kill a shooter like this guy...HIS/HER family is going to sue us.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash
    Based on SN's post, I doubt he is CC. 'Jeepman has it right. CC will only use if last resort and can do something and is in harm's way. Be sure of action before pulling.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

I don't carry any weapon. At least none that I need a license for.

I guess my point is that we are continually told that good guys with guns > bad buys with guns. Until the rubber meets the road.

Again, I would just like to see the NRA roll back their platform to the 1980's era. They supported some control of access to firearms. We've migrated to where they will not concede an inch. I'm not sure what changed except for possibly [insert church lady voice] the lobby of the bun manufacturers? Obama is in his 6th year. I thought he was going to confiscate all of the guns?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    I don't carry any weapon. At least none that I need a license for.

Yea, Fairy dust aint regulated

I guess my point is that we are continually told that good guys with guns > bad buys with guns. Until the rubber meets the road.

No one in the immediate area HAD a weapon, So you lose again

Again, I would just like to see the NRA roll back their platform to the 1980's era. They supported some control of access to firearms. We've migrated to where they will not concede an inch. WE gave an gave, Then the Libs turned all the Nuts loose, We shouldnt have to concede anymore I'm not sure what changed except for possibly [insert church lady voice] the lobby of the bun manufacturers? Obama is in his 6th year. I thought he was going to confiscate all of the guns?
    He dint confiscate Guns cause he dint wanta DIE in a Fire.