Thread: Big 12

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Big 12

OU vs big 12

Bu...wow...not looking good

Tcu...glad at home but another wow..boo on kicking the chit out of ut

Osu is beatable

Ut..of course they'll play the best game of their life...maybe lack of fans, hopefully we'll get on top early will create a defeated attitude early

Ksu...typical Snyder ball control. Not too imaginative but good at what they do. Tough game at Manhattan

Isu Ku tt should b wins
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Big 12

Agree BU looks like the class of the league at this point of the season.

TCU needed the luck of the Irish to win last week, but if their D gets healthier they can beat anyone.

OU looks like the best of the rest and could beat TCU on a good day, but we need to improve between now and the BU game.

I'm really happy with OUr team this year and we're definitely better than I expected. It's amazing how much difference it makes to get consistently good QB play. Last seasons QB play with this year's Oline would be ugly.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Last seasons QB play with this year's Oline would be ugly.
    .....this seasons QB play with last years Oline might have made the playoffs

ss
    "You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up"

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Therealsouthsider View Post
    .....this seasons QB play with last years Oline might have made the playoffs

ss
    thanks Tech/NCAA!

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

I like the fact we're still not getting any real media attention yet in the league, for two reasons:
    1. We really haven't beaten anyone of substance yet.
    2. I don't want the players to read their press clippings like they have done in years past.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerStormchaser View Post
    I like the fact we're still not getting any real media attention yet in the league, for two reasons:
    2. I don't want the players to read their press clippings like they have done in years past.
    I liked it too, but I think those days are over now that we are 4-0 and likely have a single digit as a ranking. Even thought the Vols and WVU are not elite, they are better wins than many of the teams have out there (for now).

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 oupride's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerStormchaser View Post
    I think WV is gonna kick some arse before this season is over.

vCash

Before the season started, and up to this point, I've been convinced we would drop two -- likely against TCU and OSU. But I've always been a huge negative nancy. Kevin Steele and Guy Morriss made me this way.

I'm feeling a little more confident than I was. If our defense can tighten up then I think we run the table, but our secondary scares the bejesus out of me. Oakman is overrated; Billings, on the other hand, is a beast.