Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash

Re: Believe the Bible or not This makes perfect sense LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    you have no clue...but that's ok.
    Hes as Good as water Gravy with No flour!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Skysooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    So yall just drive on into brick walls?
    Would happen if I turned right too lol. I just want to know where the socially liberal/fiscally conservative candidates are. The candidates just say what their constituents want to hear. The ones I admire for more "honesty" at this point are Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders. Both say it like they see it.
    Metaphors be with you!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

I'm looking for a socially liberal/financially conservative candidate as well.

Maybe next time. Or the time after that.

Meanwhile I'll just go against the lesser of two evils.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

"I've often wondered..."

Yeah, there is a place where the answer to this question (and many others) can be found -- it's called school.

Left/right comes from the French Revolution where the Royalists sat on the right side of the assembly chamber and the revolutionaries/jacobans sat on the left.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    Sinister is actually directly derived from the latin term for left handed. Before I criticized the teacher in that story I would have to get accurate versions of both sides. Certainly a teacher that tries to force a kid to use their right hand when they are naturally left-handed is goofy. But I have also seen parents twist what a teacher told them all out of context and actually make up some pretty unbelievable bull****.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Sinister is actually directly derived from the latin term for left handed. Before I criticized the teacher in that story I would have to get accurate versions of both sides. Certainly a teacher that tries to force a kid to use their right hand when they are naturally left-handed is goofy. But I have also seen parents twist what a teacher told them all out of context and actually make up some pretty unbelievable bull****.
    I would agree with you there.

vCash

Thanks!

So, you're telling me that your initial post and the link to a pre-school teacher admonishing a kid from using their dominant left hand because it's "evil" and/or "sinister" are not related? Maybe you really are from Okemah.

Obama's left handed. Just sayin'.
    Show me where she admonished the kid. The little blurb they pictured is just a historical information summary about right and left handedness. No where does that "letter" criticize the student. If I had a punsihment for gullible people like you who believe all the crap written in papers critical of teachers it would be to make you work in a public school system for 6 months and deal with stupid parents. I think I recommended the same thing for Sicem.

I read this story 2 weeks ago. Funny but I haven't seen any followup to it since. Perhaps because it's all BS on the parents' part? Nah...couldn't be.

Sorry to get bent out of shape but my wife worked in a public high school principal's office for 4 years. The stories she told me about the crap parents tried to pull would give enough material for several large books. And this was at a rural HS where there really weren't a lot of discipline problems and very little drug issues. I would estimate that 10- to 20% of parents are just **** poor parents and they make life miserable for everybody.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 10/1/2015 at 02:56 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Show me where she admonished the kid. The little blurb they pictured is just a historical information summary about right and left handedness. No where does that "letter" criticize the student. If I had a punsihment for gullible people like you who believe all the crap written in papers critical of teachers it would be to make tyou work in a public school system for 6 months and deal with stupid parents. I think I recommended the same thing for Sicem.

I read this story 2 weeks ago. Funny but I haven't seen any followup to it since. Perhaps because it's all BS on the parents' part? Nah...couldn't be.
    Dude, lighten up. It was in the news 9/22. I was giving the old vet a hard time on the right/left thing. Current event related jabbing. That is all. You need to chillax.

That said, it's +200 that the teacher has a "don't tread on me" flag outside of her trailer. I've lived in Okemah.

vCash

Dude, lighten up. It was in the news 9/22. I was giving the old vet a hard time on the right/left thing. Current event related jabbing. That is all. You need to chillax.

That said, it's +200 that the teacher has a "don't tread on me" flag outside of her trailer. I've lived in Okemah.
    LOL. OK. But if you recall I sort of went off on Sicem and his post about the little [s]future bomb[/s] clock maker.