Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash

Re: What Type Of Christmas Person Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Pricetag View Post
    I love it. Especially the music. A station in town goes all-Christmas the day after Thanksgiving, and the radio in my car stays on it during that time.
    you are what is wrong with America

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

.....Just an update. I've put on the red suit 4 times so far with at least 2 more to go before Christmas. More than 300 kids, parents, grandparents have been on my lap. A couple of 1 month-olds. I've never done the Mall Santa thing. School, neighborhood and hospital events and private parties.

Strangest request for a present so far this season........one kid wanted a purple fishing pole.

IMO Christmas is about the celebration of the birth of Christ but Santa is for the kids. Nothing better than to see the pure joy on their faces.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    .....Just an update. I've put on the red suit 4 times so far with at least 2 more to go before Christmas. More than 300 kids, parents, grandparents have been on my lap. A couple of 1 month-olds. I've never done the Mall Santa thing. School, neighborhood and hospital events and private parties.

Strangest request for a present so far this season........one kid wanted a purple fishing pole.

IMO Christmas is about the celebration of the birth of Christ but Santa is for the kids. Nothing better than to see the pure joy on their faces.

5-0
    That's awesome stuff!

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Flagstaffsooner's Avatar
    vCash

If I could work my will,every idiot who goes about with 'Merry Christmas' on his lips, should be boiled with his own pudding, and buried with a stake of holly through his heart.
    posse member

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Flagstaffsooner View Post
    If I could work my will,every idiot who goes about with 'Merry Christmas' on his lips, should be boiled with his own pudding, and buried with a stake of holly through his heart.
    Mean/Hurtful.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

The world would be a much better place

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    Also, I think people who complain about the "commercialization" of Christmas are universally cheap *******s who just hate buying decent gifts.

What I hate about Christmas is the hasstle of it all. It isn't the cost of gifts that bothers me, it's having to put forth the effort that bothers me. I hate the hastle of buying gifts, making plans, putting up decorations, the 500 phone calls trying to coordinate plans, the stress of having family around, the f'n songs, etc. etc. It's all a big hastle that's rarely worth the effort (aside from the fact that people give me stuff.)
    you sound like a liberal.......whoops. wrong forum! just kidding SicEM
    this is bull****