Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash

Re: Baylor coach on Tulsa sidelines this Saturday; against NCAA rules

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    Whoa, dude, this is a Sooner message board? Well, bend me over and slap me silly.
    That happened a long time ago in a land far away.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

You sit around listening to Pat Jones on a sports talk radio show, and I'm the stupid one?
    OKay...speck!
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Salt City Sooner View Post
    Briles should serve a suspension. Either he is or isn't the captain of the ship.
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Whoa, dude, this is a Sooner message board? Well, bend me over and slap me silly.
    Well, you appear to be trying to change the opinions of those on this board. It's like Davie Crockett trying to change Santa Anna's opinion on attacking the Alamo. It's just weird.
    You want a toe? I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock!!!!

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

I am fine with the half-game suspension. This is a warning and the next offense will carry a much larger penalty. This time, we brand them on a forehead with a "C" for cheater. Next offense, we brand them with a "U" for unrepentant. Third offense, we brand them with a "T" for treacherous.

They won't care until they look in the mirror and their forehead reads:

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Patterson
    It's not even close to what happened south of here
    Nyuck nyuck nyuck

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Also, check out Libby and wife on OU sideline in background:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/blogs/spor...80a8c8550.html

Quote Originally Posted by John E. Hoover
    Although, if you really like conspiracy theories, check out some of the screen-capture images circulating on social media taken by OU fans from the television feed; they show Lebby with his wife Staley — also Baylor coach Art Briles’ daughter — who is standing on the TU sideline facing the OU bench with her purse hanging in front of her rather than at her side or behind her, and is clearly depicted numerous times with her hand either in or on her purse; in more than one image, she has her hand on what looks like a cell phone. The tinfoil hat set suggests the pics have the appearance of espionage straight out of a Jason Bourne novel, that she’s recording signals from the OU sideline, but who can say what’s really happening in a handful of still images?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Also, check out Libby and wife on OU sideline in background:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/blogs/spor...80a8c8550.html
    Seems a little CYA from Hoover by referring to it as a conspiracy theory from tinfoil hat wearers. The fact that there are multiple images throughout the game where she is in the same awkward position is troubling. One image could be explained away - she is in the process of pulling something out of her purse. There's really no other explanation behind the multiple images that seem to show that she spent a lot of time in that same position with that object just peaking out of her purse.

It's not like such things are unheard of. The Patriots got caught doing it.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jkjsooner View Post
    Seems a little CYA from Hoover by referring to it as a conspiracy theory from tinfoil hat wearers. The fact that there are multiple images throughout the game where she is in the same awkward position is troubling. One image could be explained away - she is in the process of pulling something out of her purse. There's really no other explanation behind the multiple images that seem to show that she spent a lot of time in that same position with that object just peaking out of her purse.

It's not like such things are unheard of. The Patriots got caught doing it.
    I haven't seen multiple images. I've seen one image cropped multiple ways. She's pulling her cell phone out.

vCash

I haven't seen multiple images. I've seen one image cropped multiple ways. She's pulling her cell phone out.
    Keep it up sic. Its cute
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Keep it up sic. Its cute

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash
    Seems fairly obvious. She has one hand on the recording device and one hand on the purse to keep the image as stable as possible. The other thing is why wear Tulsa colors? Be proud of your school and father and wear BU colors, unless you're trying to blend in because you know it's wrong. With that being said, we just need to adjust the counts and hand signals. I'm sure it's easier said than done. What's funny is that BU really didn't need to do this. I currently don't see our D stopping them enough to allow our O to get into a rhythm. The good news is that there's hopefully enough time to get things on the defensive side squared away before we play them.
    OU fan since '88. Pissing off the Sunshine Pumpers since I've been on this site.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

That aint the Pic you posted of YOU in yer tinfoil hat clown.
    Im not saying anything remotley tin foilish, You just keep white washing all of baylors sins from Oakman on . Bite me punk.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tooslow View Post
    Seems fairly obvious. She has one hand on the recording device and one hand on the purse to keep the image as stable as possible. The other thing is why wear Tulsa colors? Be proud of your school and father and wear BU colors, unless you're trying to blend in because you know it's wrong. With that being said, we just need to adjust the counts and hand signals. I'm sure it's easier said than done. What's funny is that BU really didn't need to do this. I currently don't see our D stopping them enough to allow our O to get into a rhythm. The good news is that there's hopefully enough time to get things on the defensive side squared away before we play them.
    Exactly! The only requirement to being on the sideline is a SIDELINE PASS, not the team colors! Very disappointing for Lebby, an OU alum, to even try to be deceitful to your alma mater! You could halfway understand if he were at TU-OSU game or TU-New Mexico game, etc but to be on opponent sideline of your alma mater when they are playing? There is a clear intent to deceive here, both by Lebby and Baby Briles and Art himself. They are lying if they say anything else. Big 12 get your enema bag ready and rid yourself of this POS Hypocrite U!

vCash

BOOMER SOONER
    and GEAUX SAINTS

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tycat947 View Post
    Exactly! The only requirement to being on the sideline is a SIDELINE PASS, not the team colors! Very disappointing for Lebby, an OU alum, to even try to be deceitful to your alma mater! You could halfway understand if he were at TU-OSU game or TU-New Mexico game, etc but to be on opponent sideline of your alma mater when they are playing? There is a clear intent to deceive here, both by Lebby and Baby Briles and Art himself. They are lying if they say anything else. Big 12 get your enema bag ready and rid yourself of this POS Hypocrite U!
    Best post in thread award!!!
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Well, the pics I've seen where she was in that exact same position did occur within the same second. (The post I saw mentioned it was several seconds later but it was in fact within a second.) I went back and watched the video. As the video panned she was in the frame for at least 1/2 second and there was no movement in her body. If you're pulling your phone out and putting it in your purse there is going to be significant movement in 1/2 second. If you watch the video, even though it goes by really quickly, she is awkwardly stiff. There is nothing natural at all.

That's not to mention that Lebby seems to be intently looking in the same direction as she is which is not towards the players on the field.

I'd like to see people gather up their photos taken from the west stands while OU was on offense in the first quarter and see exactly how many shots we have of her with her camera pointed towards the OU coaches...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Folks, his presence was a violation. His failure to notify stoops and wearing of tulsa gear is evidence that he both knew that and intended to deceive. Clearly Montgomery was aware. Briles was also clearly aware.
    But here's the rub: nothing that might have been gained could not have been gained legally. If no one is doing so, I'll set up a service. Hover a drone with a good quality camera and run a video feed of signals. Cross reference against game film. The coaches can pay me a flat $10k per game. My 17 year old neighbor kid will do the job for pizza and a c-note.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

SoonerFans.com Elite Member jkm, the stolen pifwafwi's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    Folks, his presence was a violation. His failure to notify stoops and wearing of tulsa gear is evidence that he both knew that and intended to deceive. Clearly Montgomery was aware. Briles was also clearly aware.
    But here's the rub: nothing that might have been gained could not have been gained legally. If no one is doing so, I'll set up a service. Hover a drone with a good quality camera and run a video feed of signals. Cross reference against game film. The coaches can pay me a flat $10k per game. My 17 year old neighbor kid will do the job for pizza and a c-note.
    The coaches seeing the film or the result of the film would be a violation. If its a public institution the NCAA would do a records request and put them on probation for LOIC. You can't do that for a private school, which is why the coaches at them tend to get so brazen (SMU, USC, etc).

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

really? Analyzing film would be a violation? With all the camera angles, it would be more troublesome, but still doable to simply capture commercially available feed and do the cross reference. Are you saying that you can watch film to learn, say blocking schemes, but not, say, a center's tics prior to count? I can't see how on earth anyone imagines this to be policeds.
    However, if that is indeed the rule. Then you simply sell the data undigested and let nature take its course.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown