Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash

Re: Baylor coach on Tulsa sidelines this Saturday; against NCAA rules

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerMom2 View Post
    SoonerScoop has close in pictures of the wife on the 25 yard line with what looks to be an I Phone just out her purse. That purse which I have for travel is meant to be across the body and hands free but hers is at the side and you can tell the hands are in odd position. She is ten yards away from her husband which destroys they were there with friends not to mention the so-called wedding was Friday night, and reason he left after 1st Quarter was OU Compliance asked them to leave. BTW OU cancelled talks with Tulsa on future games according to radio. Would say Stoops is livid after he kept Lebby on scholarship after getting hurt and then was a grad assistant for a year and he stabs him in the back. Wedding was in OKC -- no reason to come to Norman. Briles is lying as usual.
    Good Jorb. Id spek ya if I could.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Soonerfan88's Avatar
    vCash

Someone on Scout suggests it is this instead of a phone

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Found out some info on briles. He's all set to be the next head coach for teh pats.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerMom2 View Post
    Briles is lying as usual.
    Your proof is what, precisely? And don't say the bull**** coming out of your *** because that doesn't count.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerfan88 View Post
    Someone on Scout suggests it is this instead of a phone

640x480? lolz

Here's an even better piece of spy equipment:

vCash

I'm going ask this question again: What bit of information do you think Libby is going to get from being on the sideline that Briles is going to get that he couldn't get from Monty and the rest of the TU staff?

Precisely, what. And don't give me this BS that Libby was helping coach. The only person that knows the system better than Briles is Montgomery. I don't want to degrade Libby's ability, but the guy isn't so important that TU needed him on the sideline to help out.

vCash

You people are as bad as 9/11 truthers. So irrational is your hate for Briles, because he dared win against a blue blood program like OU, that you believe absolutely any bull**** that gets passed around the internet. Pitiful.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member jkm, the stolen pifwafwi's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    I'm going ask this question again: What bit of information do you think Libby is going to get from being on the sideline that Briles is going to get that he couldn't get from Monty and the rest of the TU staff?

Precisely, what. And don't give me this BS that Libby was helping coach. The only person that knows the system better than Briles is Montgomery. I don't want to degrade Libby's ability, but the guy isn't so important that TU needed him on the sideline to help out.
    Personally, I'd think it was the one piece of information you are allowed to scrub out of all submitted tape of your own team and required to scrub out for the other team -> Signals. The angle makes it pretty easy to grab an entire game's worth.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member jkm, the stolen pifwafwi's Avatar
    vCash

Oh and honestly i don't really care. I just think its asinine to flaunt the rules like that.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

....if you had listened to Pat Jones on the radio today you would have a lot of your questions answered, if you don't think he was gleening info then your pretty damned stupid

ss
    "You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up"

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jkm, the stolen pifwafwi View Post
    Personally, I'd think it was the one piece of information you are allowed to scrub out of all submitted tape of your own team and required to scrub out for the other team -> Signals. The angle makes it pretty easy to grab an entire game's worth.
    Good point. We probably should've just kept quiet about it, left that pair on the field as though we hadn't caught on, baited them in critical situations during the game, and changed the correct signals the week before the game while giving them the original false signals during the game. However, keeping a newspaper quiet is definitely the problem. They all want to be 1st with the 70/30 blockbuster scoop and there's absolutely zero home team loyalty any more.

All these explanations coming from Waco do stink to high heaven as does Briles and family imo, as more and more of the incident comes out. He definitely isn't a play by the rules kind of guy is my impression fwiw and, as mentioned earlier, getting the rep of the CFB Bill Belicheat.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jkm, the stolen pifwafwi View Post
    If we're going to play that card, then let's talk about the Sumlin/OU incident. When Sumlin took over at Houston, Briles left all of his play calls/signals with the new staff to make the transition easier. Sumlin then faxed all of that information to OU. Briles was very unhappy.

vCash

Here's the statement from Montgomery:
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Montgomery
    “Obviously, it was a mistake and a poor decision on my part to leave a credential for Jeff and his wife. They were in the Oklahoma City-Norman area for a wedding and came to the game to support me,” said Montgomery, who was Baylor’s offensive coordinator between 2006-14. “There was no malicious intent on my part. I've known Jeff since he was in the sixth grade. I called Coach Stoops today and apologized for this situation.”

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Therealsouthsider View Post
    ....if you had listened to Pat Jones on the radio today you would have a lot of your questions answered, if you don't think he was gleening info then your pretty damned stupid

ss
    You speaka the truth!!!

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    #1 he knew the rules...bull crap move
    #2 if he graduated from OU why not use his connections to stand on OU side?
    #3 even with all that...the game was on tv...sure there is plenty of tape to scout
    Exactly! You'd think if you'd spent your 4 years of college somewhere that maintained your scholarship after your career never really got started due to injury and the coach that allowed that was still in town, you'd go say hi or something, unless you thought you were in the wrong. Why the heII were they wearing Tulsa blue??? Had to go out of their way to do that and it's not a requirement to stand on the sideline. Only a sideline pass is required! And his wife (Briles' daughter) is carrying a huge bag over her shoulder when you're only going to stay a quarter or so??? Seriously??? And it's totally innocent? Something's stinking and it's not just Wacko and the Hypocrite U! Briles doesn't have a clue where his daughter (wife of his Passing Game Coordinator (Running Backs)/Off. Recruiting Coord.) is all weekend??? Briles has already shown his "True Colors" so I think everyone knows what happened here and I'd bet Montgomery was in the know also.

vCash

You people are as bad as 9/11 truthers. So irrational is your hate for Briles, because he dared win against a blue blood program like OU, that you believe absolutely any bull**** that gets passed around the internet. Pitiful.
    Whats pitiful is YOU keeping Briles dick in your mouth.
    They BROKE the rules, its THAT simple!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Whats pitiful is YOU keeping Briles dick in your mouth.
    They BROKE the rules, its THAT simple!
    I never said they didn't break the rules. In fact, I said they clearly did. I know reading comprehension isn't your strong suit but if you try really really hard to sound out those vowels then I'm sure you'll eventually figure out what I wrote.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Therealsouthsider View Post

ss
    You sit around listening to Pat Jones on a sports talk radio show, and I'm the stupid one?

vCash

I never said they didn't break the rules. In fact, I said they clearly did. I know reading comprehension isn't your strong suit but if you try really really hard to sound out those vowels then I'm sure you'll eventually figure out what I wrote.
    Well aren't you the clever little bitch!
    Reading comprehension? Try it yourselve some time. In my post I commented on your statement of OUR hatred of Briles, I saw where you said it embarrassed you they broke the rules. Go play withn your barbie doll or whatever.
    You might try re-reading what I wrote and get your hatred of ME out of your eyes so you can see clearly

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

SoonerScoop has close in pictures of the wife on the 25 yard line with what looks to be an I Phone just out her purse. That purse which I have for travel is meant to be across the body and hands free but hers is at the side and you can tell the hands are in odd position. She is ten yards away from her husband which destroys they were there with friends not to mention the so-called wedding was Friday night, and reason he left after 1st Quarter was OU Compliance asked them to leave. BTW OU cancelled talks with Tulsa on future games according to radio. Would say Stoops is livid after he kept Lebby on scholarship after getting hurt and then was a grad assistant for a year and he stabs him in the back. Wedding was in OKC -- no reason to come to Norman. Briles is lying as usual.
    The advantage to being on the sideline as opposed to the stands or TV is being able to film signals a la the Patriots.

If we're going to play that card, then let's talk about the Sumlin/OU incident. When Sumlin took over at Houston, Briles left all of his play calls/signals with the new staff to make the transition easier. Sumlin then faxed all of that information to OU. Briles was very unhappy.
    It sounds like Briles was trying to influence a program that he was no longer part of and Sumlin told him what he thought of his pestering. Here, new coach! I've got lots of great hand signals for you to use because I'm more experienced and I'm more smarter and you need a lot of help. Thanks, coach smartie. I just faxed them all to OU since they need help, too!