Thread: Go Cart Racing

vCash

Go Cart Racing

Whelp, Went and watcheed my Grandsons Race Go Carts tonight, The Youngest had the most godawful wreck I ever did see, He hit the Hay bale wall and then flipped his Cart 360 degrees and landed on his wheel, smacked his head against the track but Thanks to John Thornburg He had a Great helmet and was barely phased, even ran 2 more laps but the body on his cart wouldnt let him control his steering very well so he had to pull off. Gonna be a sore youngun in the AM' 1st race i got to watch and he trys to cause me a Heart attack
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Go Cart Racing

Check him for concussion...glad he dint get it too bad!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Check him for concussion...glad he dint get it too bad!
    We watched his eyes last night and he dint ever get sleepy . He's prolly still asleep this morning we dint get home here till almost 1 am and then they had another 10 minute drive or so.

I still shake a bit when I think about it. I hate that dayum kid LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

Remember when you could go drive go karts? No helmets, no belts, it was like a video game with everyone on the track together in what was essentially, an unmonitored free-for-all. The track at Wedgewood is where I did it most and the karts were really fast. It was dangerous as hell and we loved it.