SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash

Re: MNF Sooner Edition Game 1 Eagles vs Falcons

Or not.
    this is bull****

vCash

What a waste of possession. Bridge water with three terrible throws. AD didn't touch ball. Vikes miss a fg
    this is bull****

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post
    Missed fg to take the lead. Eagles should have just ran it . They were moving the ball.
    no, Sammie should have thrown it...they didn't stop him throwing.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Whatever. Point being, they shouldn't have attempted the fg.
    this is bull****

vCash

Whatever. Point being, they shouldn't have attempted the fg.
    lol...yes

I heard, not sure if it was right, the eagles had 13 yards rushing...Murray had 9 Matthews 4...maybe it was late in the game.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Yeah that last int was all Jordan Matthews. Right through his hands, off his helmet, falls into the safety's lap.

Miners jerseys look ugly as he'll. and their cheerleaders look like batman.

Pumped to see AD
    I was thinking Catwoman...spandex on some women is a good thing!

vCash

Is this gonna be replayed? Soon?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash
    It will be on NFL Network some time this week.

As bad as most teams (mostly offenses) looked this weekend it really shows that the preseason is worthless. They only seem to use it for the back end of the roster and practice squad guys.
    Posted from iOS app

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Chip Kelly is a decent x&o's coach but a terrible game time coach. Why the heck do you have the reigning NFL rushing champion on the sideline and then proceded to rush the ball 2 times without gaining the necessary yard for the first down? I understand he is trying to save on the wear and tear on murray but I have a bad feeling Kelly has decided Demarco doesn't fit his offense well. I am also of the opinion that Demarco should have never left Dallas and it's all-world offensive line. I wonder if his agent influenced him or if Demarco was a little butt hurt over all the love Jerry Jones wass giving Dez Bryant after the season last year.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 9/15/2015 at 06:51 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    I am also of the opinion that Demarco left Dallas and it's all-world offensive line. I wonder if his agent influenced him or if Demarco was a little butt hurt over all the love Jerry Jones wass giving Dez Bryant after the season last year.
    Your opinion seems spot on.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13...-balance-power

SoonerFans.com Elite Member jkm, the stolen pifwafwi's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Chip Kelly is a decent x&o's coach but a terrible game time coach. Why the heck do you have the reigning NFL rushing champion on the sideline and then proceded to rush the ball 2 times without gaining the necessary yard for the first down?
    He didn't want to sub and allow Atlanta to sub. Not saying he was right, just saying why.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

The Eagles spent $53.5 million in free agency last offseason on running backs, luring starting running backs Murray away from the Cowboys and Ryan Mathews away from the San Diego Chargers. Philadelphia coach Chip Kelly wanted fresh, productive legs for his fast-paced offense and was willing to guarantee $26.5 million for Murray and Mathews to supply them.

But they combined for only 13 yards on 11 carries in their Philadelphia debut. The most productive runner was inexpensive (by comparison) holdover Darren Sproles, who gained 50 yards on five carries against the Falcons.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/col...es-cowboys.ece

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jkm, the stolen pifwafwi View Post
    He didn't want to sub and allow Atlanta to sub. Not saying he was right, just saying why.
    The bigger question I have is the Falcons were gassed and Bradford was something like 20 of 21 at that point in the second half. They needed a yard, but no play action? Dumb. And then it still comes down to Mathews--who in fairness played really well--dropped a pass he should have caught. Catch the look on Bradford's face? "Sorry, didn't mean to hit you in the hands."