Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

2015-16 college football meltdowns

I'm a week late, but I was outta state for Labor Day.

Ground rules!
    1- Opposing posts are copied and pasted in quote form.
    2- Each post begins with scoreboard (or telling you enough to know who participated and how the game turned out) and photo from game
    3- Posts may be slightly edited to work around this site's word filter.

Sooner Magic over Tennessee in 2OT

Note: I don't endorse bird flipping but it's funny. also the game thread 250 effing pages so I'm not gonna wade through all that
    Only us embarrass ourselves on national tv
    Some of you are so negative!!! Just stop being Vol fans!!!
    there comes a point when money and time can be spent elsewhere. sadly this is quickly approaching for me. maybe its because im getting to old to watch the same crap every week or maybe its because im old and grumpy
    Passing game freaking sucks beyond all suck!
    Thanks Butch. Jackass
    I can't take this shhit
    WOW! I thought DD was fired, we just pulled a loss from the jaws of victory
    I am embarrassed. I have never seen Tennessee shat the bed so effectively
    Still proud of the Vols! Nega Vols can suck it!
    Great recruiter and can't coach worth d*ck
    I swear this program is cursed. They need to sacrifice something
    Thank you butch and company

You damn suck

You got fat and lazy just like fulmer late in his career
    Butch is an idiot, why would he go say something to that stupid idiot while he was spewing to our fans??
    Being a Tennessee fan is like a love affair. Each season you see your sweetheart anew. She starts out beautiful sweet, attractive in every way, but by the end if the season you have a clear view if her. As a young fan I saw my sweetheart as attractive and when she lost games she was still beautiful. In the seventies, Bama always roughed her up, but she was mine and I had hope that she would be the most beautiful. I attend the university in the 80s and when I was at ut, my girl still lost but she was fun to be around. She even beat the bears teams! Heck there were miracles and victories that show me hiw great she was. The 90s lead to her greatest beauty! She was my darling! There were some heartbreaks but the 98 season captured my heart and the vision of her was set! Each fall I new she would look just like she did then. But something happened! She got sick. About 2001 she lost to lsu. It hurt because I thought she was still beautiful, but the rest if the world started to we that she had a wart! It started small! But by 2005 it had grown and she had other warts! I vils never see them but all the other school fans could and the always pointed them out. My sweethearts appearance began to change. She started covering up the warts! Each year everyone heard she will be the most beautiful this year! I believed she was beautiful and each year she was going to be the prettiest yet! However other fans said she had the worst warts ever! Sure enough by 2005 I could usually see her warts by game 3! They were ugly! Each season 2006, 07, 08, I would see them! I was always blind to how bad they were and still saw my true love as beautiful! Until 2013, at the vandy game! She was old smelly and ugly! Could I love her? Florida 14, ooh! She had warts, farted and had stank breath! But I started off the test in love! 2015, I was in love! She was the most beautiful girl! Others said the warts are as bad as ever but I did not see them. Till today! She has warts , she is stinky and hard to love! My heart is broken and I can't unsee what she looks like! One ugly butch!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Re: 2015-16 college football meltdowns

Sooner Magic over Tennessee in 2OT

Quote:

Originally Posted by UTK
    Baker is mediocre, he'll have issues with legit teams.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Volz4lif3
    Tennessee was on him all night the Oline was hurting him, the kid is a baller I'll say it again

We will see. But I just think it's more we suck. OU screams 7-5 to 8-4 team
    Good job Sooner Fans!
    Talked to several OU fans. All of which were a classy bunch. I can count on one hand the jerks I saw and even the ones I saw, I then witnessed another OU fan telling them off and even pointing them out to a police officer.

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 oupride's Avatar
    vCash

Great post, thanks!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Superbness, Badger.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Woo Pig stinky 16; holy Toledo! 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bret Bielema before the game
    “I spent a lot of time in that other conference,” Bielema said of the Big Ten. “Ohio State’s ranked No. 1 and they have one game remaining on their schedule that has anybody ranked right now — Michigan State. We’re going to play eight straight opponents that are ranked.”
    Gentlemen, we are officially in trouble
    Punt that ball, punt that ball....
    I'm starting to actually doubt that we are better than them. I'm laughing at how comically bad we've been
    Annnnnnnnd another holding call that negates a gainer in yards and momentum
    CBB, you need to keep your mouth shut until you put a few 10 win seasons together
    ^^^that's one of those "post a gif how you feel" threads yes

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Woo Pig stinky 16; holy Toledo! 12

^^^that's one of those "post a gif how you feel" threads yes
    The nuke plant isn't funny. I hate driving by that thing. Fortunately the winds in Oklahoma rarely blow from the east.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 deweydw's Avatar
    vCash

CORN DOGS 21
    PUPPY DOGS 19

Looks like we learned nothing from the Bama game last year on that run up the middle on EVERY 3rd down
    Finally got espn app going. Our luck Ut-OU will go to OT
    What the hell, Dan? ****. We're going to lose this game if Dan doesn't quit being a dumbass
    So glad we don't trust our senior QB and our junior WRs with tons of playing experience to throw and catch a damn pass on a 3rd and 4. This is ****.
    Lsu takes chances with a green qb. We play conservative with a senior heisman contender. We deserve to lose for being pusses
    I can watch a hard fought game, but we're playing like little girls. This is hard to watch.
    Well, at least I'll have a deer season this year now. Last year all that winning kept me out of the woods.
    Patrick Swayze approves of the ghost tackling that is going on in Starkville
    OL is playing ****. our play calling make me wanna hang myself from the ceiling fan. 3rd and 7?dak up the gut. nobody will expect that!! **** u dan

You just made the meltdown.
    I'll try the positive route too.

I'm positive we suck and I'm positive Mullen should be horse whipped for putting this team out there when he's making $4mil a year.
    The Walking Dead was not supposed to premiere until late October.
    Raped by a corn dog.

Yep, those big ones from the state fair
    Last edited by deweydw; 9/14/2015 at 08:42 PM.
    "Destiny dressed you this morning, my friend. And now fear is trying to pull off your pants." "If you give up, If you give in. Then you're going to end up naked, with fear just standing there laughing at your dang unmetionables." - The Tick

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

That meltdown by the pig fan over on the Tiger Droppings Arkie board was the best melt that I've seen from the weekend. The best quote that I saw from the VolNation board was
    Some people recognize there is a fire when they see smoke. They don't wait to see the flames to verify
    OU burned the house down man

vCash

HUSKIES - 17
    U really SuC - 12

That punt was the best play of the game so far. Had some really good hang time
    Offensive line is dog ****. Never seen a group regress like this. What a ****ing joke
    Wu Tang Clan scores here, that's game.
    I'm Sark'n it up after this game. If I didn't have to drive id order an alcohol poisoning amount of shots right now.
    Let's hold Wa to a field goal here!

Lmao at my self after hearing how that sounded out loud.
    Like their head coaches stomach, this team is soft.
    Kessler scans the field like a Commordore 64 scans a floppy disk, slow as hell.
    Hahahaha and I wasn't going to drink tonight
    I tried carlsberg and now just grey goose
    Coors Light and Pinnacle to the face is in my immediate future
    WR looks so confused. Maybe we complicated the offense over the bye week ?
    Do you guys get paid millions to know wtf is going on?
    I wish I could get paid for being lost
    Somebody please answer me, why are we recruiting millions of WR when we throw to one
    The other 4 are decoys.
    RUN THE ****ING BALL UNTIL THEY CAN STOP US!!!! WTF!! WHY THROW 20+ YARDS ON 2ND DOWN
    Solid first post.
    Let's go hit up a tit bar man
    Whole athletic department needs a enema
    Last edited by deweydw; 10/10/2015 at 06:39 AM.
    "Destiny dressed you this morning, my friend. And now fear is trying to pull off your pants." "If you give up, If you give in. Then you're going to end up naked, with fear just standing there laughing at your dang unmetionables." - The Tick

vCash

TX > OU 10-10-15

from another message board, this comment about our recent game with the the whorns:

"I'm not sure if Mike Stoops can even read." by prentice2
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

SOONERS - 63

SILLY PIRATES - 27

If OU just sticks to running the ball we would be dead in the water.
    I could have ran that in, and I'm sloppy fat out of shape right now
    Sickening.

OVER TWO HUNDRED YARDS in a half.

Every team sets some sort of record against us.

Yet, our ho-hum players just shrug their shoulders and move on. No fire at all.

Where's the pride?
    Our defensive line is Charmin soft.
    Life hates Texas Tech.
    Love reading this thread the lack of football knowledge and the ref are beating us reads like a Aggies board
    Out of a potential of 63 points, Tech has scored 17 points (9 drives). That is AWFUL. Out of a possible 56 points, OU has scored 28. If we match that stat (50%), we are winning this game. Can y'all NOT see that???
    Reply to above poster.

I am breaking my own rule here, but yes we can. If you look at the top right of your TV the score is right there. Why would you ask this? yes, we know we have less points.
    "Kliff, it's second down."

"I got it. Run."
    maybe KK thinks he has a shut down defense?

thumbs up coach. Way to think
    Flipping freaking flip....
    F''' my life
    Can anyone tackle Mixon? Can we bring back the "can someone please cover Crabtree" graphic for this defense?
    We have teenage girls posting on here.
    The following is in string.

I miss Mike Leach
    I loved Leach....But this is a typical Leach like season....Are you sure you remember Leach?
    I remember him beating baylor kansas state ou way more than we have in the last 6 years. He gave us a fighting chance no matter who we played. Even without a defense. Our only conference wins now are against iowa state and kansas. Pathetic
    Then no you don't remember...Everybody beat Baylor then Einstein.
    Shut your bitch *** up lol we are everyone's gaurantee win in conference outside of Kansas and I-state lol with Leach we always had a chance. Sit your *** down
    You are a clown...And you have no clue.
    End of that post.

We are team full of smart SOBs.
    I'll save some folks some typing:

Bench ______
    Rehire Leach
    Gibbs hasn't improved anything
    Quote eachother until you get banned
    This is thread is a hilarious dumpster fire of cannibalism.
    will kingsbury write an apology letter to the fans?
    I don't think OU will have enough time to run for 500 yards this game so we got that going for us.
    OK....game over.....game thread locked.....

Control your urge to MELTDOWN.
    The sun will come up tomorrow, and we play Okie Lite next week.....lets move on.

vCash

I know I've neglected this all season long, but seeing how I just did an OSU basketball meltdown maybe I should also...

Bailure 45, Poke 35

Fast forwarding to the moment Gundy called an onside kick...

We might as well forfeit against OU if we play like this. Baylor is a dog crap program win or lose. Don't care... They are a bunch of rape enablers. Screw em hope Texas beats them. Nothing but thugs
    I didn't think the coaching could get any worse. WTF was that?
    Dumbest coaching call ever. Pin them deep with 5 min. Might steal a possession. It's over...thanks Gundy you idiot!
    Total f*cking frauds
    is Perine going to break his own NCAA record for rushing yards next week?
    And that's how you throw away a dream season!
    Let's let ou bring there kicker out and play quarterback against us. We will make him look like the second coming of joe montana
    So if TCU beats Baylor at home next week and we beat the Goons are we Big 12 Champs?
    Really loving that previous on side kick now
    We're not good at onside kicks apparently
    We are going to be destroyed by OU
    Lol...we don't even go after the onside
    Opportunity of a life time and we crap on the bed. Such a poke choke season bull ****
    Gundy has always had a strong trait of hubris. It annoys the hell out of me
    Lucky for us, we have no run game to stop
    Rapelor is better. When you recruit rapist, women beaters, and drug dealers there is a plethora of talent. We looked like little wusses out there
    And guess what just happened in Norman...
    TCU, you dip****s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Only thing worse than losing is losing on a day when ou wins
    Some of you so called fans are idiots

vCash

So if TCU beats Baylor at home next week and we beat the Goons are we Big 12 Champs?
    So I guess he (she?) can wave and type while eating a turkey leg!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

lol...nice.
    Yes Badge, I always look forward to this...so PLEASE put baby badge to bed and get going! lol
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

And that's how you throw away a dream season!
    Classic!! Seems to happen to them just about every season.

I appreciate what you do on this thread, Badger. I attempted a few times. Sometimes it's not easy to find the game threads. And then scroll through the hundreds of posts to get the meltdown posts. Great job Badger!!

vCash

Thanks for the meltdowns, Badger. Hopefully you can find a bunch of really good melts from orange aggy this weekend.

vCash

Oh meltdown thread, why did I abandon you during the season?

Here's Baylor from a week ago:

OU 44, Bailure 34

As the saying goes, my butt puckers up tighter than a snare drum everytime we kick off
    And then the thing Kirk Herbie went crazy about...
    We did the flop!
    We faking injuries
    We went full Aggy!
    WTH was that? Baylor just looked horrible on national TV. That is something A&M does
    Shut up Herbstreit, like OSU has never done that before
    God dammit. Man up!!
    Ugh this is going to be a long night
    "Hold on to your butts..."
    Why the hell did everyone stop?
    Why are there so many ou fans there?
    un****ing real
    Little b*ch mayfield too good
    I really hate Baker Mayfield
    At least we didn't get blown out
    Mayfield is such a tool
    #QualityLoss?
    How did this sack of tools lose to Texas?
    All those recruits just saw us get our *** kicked
    That's the game. Now can I kick the **** out of this Sooner guy?
    #alamobowl
    Rain sucks. Dang it. Dang it. Dang it
    Expect some OU trolls to be here tonight. And maybe all year
    Can't believe I have to root for TCU next week
    Herbie in full slobber mode now
    No respect for OU. They came out dirty and trying to take hits to injure our guys, especially our QB. They didn't care if they were penalized early. Mayfield and others talking smack to us on the sideline. Hopefully we don't lose some of our star recruits who were at this game
    I hope Mayfield's chlamydia flares back up
    If I was a star player and OU was blowing everyone out I personally would have no interest in living in Norman for four years. OU is not a Mecca
    Mayfield is a punk

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

If I was a star player and OU was blowing everyone out I personally would have no interest in living in Norman for four years. OU is not a Mecca
    But Waco is? Lulz.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Waco is a depressing town. Hard to believe someone who lives there would/could claim Norman is a bad place to live.

vCash

No respect for OU. They came out dirty and trying to take hits to injure our guys, especially our QB.
    #oakmansezhi