Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

Re: 2015-16 college football meltdowns

Best title to a thread ever, found on shaggytexas.com:

Ouch. My 10 yr old asked me do we ever win?

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Waco is a depressing town. Hard to believe someone who lives there would/could claim Norman is a bad place to live.
    Texans are very delusional about the relevance of their hometowns.

I lived in natchitoches for a few years for school
    , lot of texans attended as well (Yes, it was as unbearable as it sounds). They would all complain about how Natty was in the middle of nowhere and was full of rednecks. Now those statements aren't inaccurate, but these idiots lived in ****ing eustes, Longview, and a place called "the colony".

They also claimed how much smarter they were then everyone else, but then claimed to believe in the ghost of Isabella and that the earth is 6000 years old.

They had an infuriating combination of being arrogant and retarded at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Boren has become a PC babbling idiot and a megalomaniac leader. All he wants is a place in history and memories like Cross. After what he did to The Pride, I will not support him or donate to the University until he leaves.

vCash

The paddle people are an embarrassment even to other OSU fans, here's a thread from Orange Power.

http://www.orangepower.com/threads/p...indeer.211302/

Allegedly Pokish
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie View Post
    The paddle people are an embarrassment even to other OSU fans, here's a thread from Orange Power.

http://www.orangepower.com/threads/p...indeer.211302/
    ha ha ha ha ha

If you're reading this and if it didn't occur to you, it looks like you're performing intercourse on your reindeer.. Which sooner fans say we've done with animals for years. So, thanks a lot for the future memes and gifs.
    "I can't believe your infidelity! And on national television, no less!"

-this guy's sheep
    between this, the embarrassment on the field and frankly the freaking OU band just dominating last night....

Ugh..I think gonna get drunk again.
    Dude has shoulder pads on, did he have to tackle it before he mounted it?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Last one "Last night was embarrassing for many reasons"....Yup, FIVE touchdowns
    worth! Just a guess here, maybe T. Boone Pickens orta put some rules in place before
    they can cash one of his checks....ummm, lessee....
    1. No stuffed animals
    2. Fully clothed males
    3. Nerf paddles
    4. Indelible orange paint
    5. Unloaded pistols
    6. And, turn the dayum stadium to north/south!

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Badger is going to be a busy girl. That 'orange power' game thread is a hoot...
    "Image is what people think we are. Integrity is what we really are"

Allegedly Pokish
    vCash

ha ha ha ha ha

Can you imagine when his Dad went to the coffee shop or goes Monday, "Jim, are you expecting any grand children named Blitzen?" or "Does your son have a new hobby you need to tell us about?" or "Is he bringing his deer friend home for Christmas?"

Allegedly Pokish
    vCash

Can't stop laughing at the sad Paddle People:

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoSoonerGal View Post
    Can't stop laughing at the sad Paddle People:

That was so freaking funny when that happened during the broadcast. My sides were splitting!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerMarkVA View Post
    That was so freaking funny when that happened during the broadcast. My sides were splitting!
    They didn't seem to have a lot of energy left to try to stop us from putting up that last TD.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cherokeebrewer View Post
    Badger is going to be a busy girl. That 'orange power' game thread is a hoot...
    I pity OSU and its fans at this point. The reindeer guy is all over social media, as are the sad paddle people. They mic'd our band playing the song they despise most and worst of all, our team celebrated the outright conference championship on their home turf.

None of this is wrong, mind you. This is the internet and all is fair in love and football. We win, you lose, we rub it in as much as you did last year in Norman. At this point, it would just be piling on.

Therefore, I promise to not do any OSU meltdown posts till I do at least one for each of our other conference wins first. After all, ou is off this week anyways

vCash

You have not been a Sooner long enough.

When it comes to little brother and sa*et, it is TAKE NO PRISONERS, SHOW NO MERCY.

Reindeer humper and sad paddle people are fodder for a whole new batch of aggies jokes, which all have a basis in fact.

vCash

You have not been a Sooner long enough
    No I haven't but it's not my fault I was born in Wisconsin

Anyways, I am keeping my word: I'm doing all 7 other conference wins before OSU, because without them, Saturday wouldn't have been as big as it was.

Nov. 7, 2015 in Norman, for example. Iowa State was so bad that they fired their coach and are now depending on Toledo's ex (who just turned 36 on Sunday). How bad was ISU?

OU 52, Iowa State 16

Oh no. We suck again
    We're just here to not get blown out guy
    He didn't die. That's no facemask
    I would not be opposed to someone cold-cocking Mayfield
    So who is bigger d-bag, Mayfield or Spangler?
    Well it was fun boys. Back to.."fill in the blank"
    **** Oklahoma
    At least it's basketball season
    Band played a different song on the kickoff. That's nice
    Ever notice basketball jersey stripes line up with the pants' stripes but football strips dont?
    offense sucks, new OC, same crap
    Apparently it's impossible for us to get touchdowns in Norman
    Why does every team make it look so easy
    Whelp, so much for keeping it close
    Boo..Well at least we made it interesting when we were only down 21-9 at half
    Seriously, can we go back to red pants on the road? If they are gonna lose like tonight, might as well look good
    I wish all teams didn't know how to pass like Texas. We might win more
    Still hate that floating wishbone...I shall call it the "choke-bone" formation
    We should eat the clock. Num num num
    Our O-Line is poop
    Time to start hurting some OU starters
    Classic OU ISU game
    Now we are entering 2014 KU bad
    NOW WE RUN THE QB SNEAK UNDER CENTER ON 3RD AND SHORT!!!??? WTF!?
    we'll looks like the team quit so I'm quitting watching
    Da fuq was dat
    Defense is poop
    Fire the water boys!
    That damn fight song can't stop playing in my head again and again and again
    Oh neat, a touchdown. So exciting
    Mercy points!
    We cleared double digits!
    Tired of being Oklahoma's pinata
    This was an improvement over Rhoads 1st trip to Norman and a 58-0 whoopin. Landry Jones also set a completion percent record that night. Woo Hoo!
    ISU and Baylor down; five more to go before the Pokes...

vCash

That damn fight song can't stop playing in my head again and again and again
    I love it!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    No I haven't but it's not my fault I was born in Wisconsin

Anyways, I am keeping my word: I'm doing all 7 other conference wins before OSU, because without them, Saturday wouldn't have been as big as it was.

Nov. 7, 2015 in Norman, for example. Iowa State was so bad that they fired their coach and are now depending on Toledo's ex (who just turned 36 on Sunday). How bad was ISU?

ISU and Baylor down; five more to go before the Pokes...
    Thanks again Badger!

Bitches can cease with the talk of injuring our players. Guys like Oakman and the jerk from TCU who assaulted Mayfield ought to lose a year of eligibility if they do that.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Thanks again Badger!

Bitches can cease with the talk of injuring our players. Guys like Oakman and the jerk from TCU who assaulted Mayfield ought to lose a year of eligibility if they do that.
    And the TCU jerk wound up with 23 tackles against Baylor in the Baptismal Bowl.

vCash

On Halloween, the least noteworthy conference win of OU's season, not only because it was a blowout, but because every other Big 12 beat them too. I give you...

Oklahoma Sooners 62, Kansas Ohandtwelves 7

Improvement please.
    The sooner this seasons over the better
    Let's see if I remember this right.

"We suck. We expected to suck. It's not Beatty/Bowen/Zengers fault. You should not be mad at this/expect better/or wish t hold someone accountable." Signed FMunda/Moose and a few other people I have no respect for.

Did I miss anything?
    If the stadium was renovated, the team would be winning!
    I think our secondary thinks it's a rule that the QB has to hand the ball off to the RB if he acts like that's what he's going to do
    Why do the Hawks bother kicking on fourth down? Our woeful defense is not going to stop them. Why not just use four plays to try for the first down?
    I'm out. Almost made it through one quarter
    I understand they are young but you have to catch the football or find another sport
    If the sooner has thirty yards to get the score or seventy yards to get the score, what difference does it make. The KU defense is incapable of stopping them...so why put them on the field any more than you have to
    Why lose by 100 when you can be competitive and lose by 50?
    Statistically if the opposing team scores from being closer to the endzone because KU couldnt convert the 4th down play at least it can be said KU didn't give a lot of yards like they are doing now
    I like that idea. Ku could have the #1 D in the nation in terms of yards allowed
    BC$ replay call and BC$ announcers
    Every play is either positive yards for OU or a flag on KU
    Again, we kick it to them and sooner scores.

Why put this woeful defense on the field? It's embarrassing .

go for it on fourth down. There's at least a chance for a good outcome
    (Is the blimp in Lawrence?)Weis? Doubt it
    (Time for Stoops to call off the dogs)Now that's funny
    They closed several of the concession stands on the east side at halftime. LOL. Third Priority Zenger. TPZ
    Why was this done? Was no one buying boiled hotdogs and day old popcorn?
    OU is playing its backup QB with ten minutes left in the third quarter of our homecoming game. But that plan, tho!
    Do these refs have to discuss for 5 minutes every time a flag is thrown?
    Going about as expected. Both the game and the thread
    Man I dislike Stoops still airing it out up 50, I can't wait until we are competitive again to get our revenge
    No way we a game against a FBS team before 2017
    May a tornado take out Bob Stoops' brand new French chateau
    Looks like Bowen really tightened the screws with the D. Kept em under 70 pts and only 710 yards
    HE NEEDS MORE TIME24E9-24\E UIE FJDOFDPIFJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well it was no surprise to see Ou run away with the game. I have to say, with some extensive observation, that Big 12 refs absolutely suck. Inconsistent as hell but the ones that really mystify is the guy who can throw a flag from 40 yards away, pick it up twice and throw it again and then 3 plays later miss an obvious call right in front of them. It seems the graduates of The Texas State School for the Incompetent always has a place to go

There are maybe 10,000 people left at this game and 75% are OU fans. Zenger has a plan, though!

vCash

Thanks so much Badger. You are a wizard at these meltdown threads and I always look forward to them. Great job!
    There's Only ONE Oklahoma!

vCash

Fun note: Usually I only look through about the last 20 pages of a thread for meltdown material. For example, the ISU thread was about 70 pages long, so the meltdown was about 50-70 of that thread. KU's thread was only 10 pages long, so I just went through the entire thing

0ctober 17, the game after *THAT* game, 0u went 0n the r0ad and came back vict0ri0us due to shut0ut, and KSU fans came away with an ap0l0gy...

OU 55, KSU ohhhhhhhhhh

uhh..tackling?
    Okay, let's spot them 7 points to make it interesting
    As I've been saying, Texas has a pretty talented defensive line. You can't compare our DL to theirs. What Texas did to OU was legit
    I guess this is just Dimmels way of saying eff you to all of us armchair coaches that wanted more run offense?
    Overthrow a wide open WR after what the defense did, then throw a huge interception. Our defense will be wore out by 3rd quarter
    Well we're gonna get smoked
    We have a crappy football team. Is it OK to say that on this site? I'm not sure anymore
    Our coaches need to read this board (seriously)
    No no folks this is playing right into the grand scheme. There is gonna be adjustments after the first half that's will totally knock OU off its feet
    We are passing..why?
    I've never turned a KSU game off before the end no matter, but with the royals playing the decision is becoming easy
    Now, we are running our game. Run, Run, Run, until they can stop it. Then hit them down field, when they are lulled to sleep with the run
    Now we are regressing in the Kicking game
    We look like Doo Doo
    Pathetic is an understatement
    What I hate is the fact that we are making the Stoops Bros. look good. I can't stand them
    Our offense looks almost as bad as a Bruce Weber led offense
    OU has no respect for us....none
    We haven't looked this bad since the 1980's
    This is a train wreck. Did we scout OU at all?
    Stoops has proved to be the thorn in Snyder's career
    You just can't keep working miracles when you're in the 90's nationally in the recruiting wars. And if we hand off this kind of talent to another coach after Snyder retires, then God help us
    I seriously think we would have lost to KU today. Seriously
    Reminds me if a quote from Brian Bosworth's book,THE BOZ.

"It's halftime, coach Switzer has pulled me from the game. The score is 42-0. Must be K-State."
    He has a shot to play in the WNBA
    Let's go Royals. Let's go Royals. Let's go Royals
    why does OU have their starters in when it is 42--0? Are they trying to run up the score on us?
    I don't want to hear any more jokes about KU fans leaving at halftime
    For once can we not be the fanbase making a "class" argument after we get destroyed to make ourselves feel better? If it takes a 90-0 pimp slapping for bill to make some changes then by all means Bob keep passing
    Do KU fans even show up to the first quarter??
    and Joe fumbles...good grief
    The only thing good bout getting *** kicked, is the next week we play angry and usually beat the crap out of whoever we play
    Lol what are you smoking I want some...this team will be lucky to get six wins to become bowl eligible. I can only see 2 more probable wins vs. Iowa state and Kansas. I can seriously see a 5 win season with all the injuries, sicknesses, bad coaching, and lack of effort. Btw why in the hell do we have so many injuries and guys out? Is our conditioning not up to par, is technique bad? What is it? I don't know any other team that has key injuries to QB, Wr, pk, dbs, linebacker, etc
    You know how I said KU's game thread was just 10 pages long? KSU's was just nine