Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

Butch Jones Replay Show is on now Noon CST on one of the Fox College Sports Channels

and my listings showed that the OU/Tennessee game is on either ESPN-U or ESPN-Classic at 12:30 CST.

vCash

Re: Butch Jones Replay Show is on now Noon CST on one of the Fox College Sports Chann

Looks like FCS Atlantic and it repeats a bunch all week. I've never DVRed an opposing coach's wrapup...muahahaha.

vCash

Re: Butch Jones Replay Show is on now Noon CST on one of the Fox College Sports Chann

Cheet. They only showed Tennessee's 1st TD in over-time and absolutely nothing else. I had hoped that we'd get a little of what they were thinking in such an exciting OT, but I guess they're just like ESPiN and going to spin it.
    For such a huge game, at least according to them, the 20 min of the game replay on their coach's show was really weak, imo.

vCash

that is about the dumbest coaches show I have ever seen....
    on Big Tex burning....They mentioned this on College Football Live. Pollack asked if it represented the Texas defense. Herbie told him it represented the Texas bandwagon.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

It's hard to beat the first and original coaches show.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 70sooner View Post
    that is about the dumbest coaches show I have ever seen....
    Agree, they ran that replay back several times on that pick where our receiver turned in and didn't sit and slide a bit to the outside. It was obviously a miscommunication (imo our wr just mentally screwed the pooch), but they made it sound like it was some great defensive play and not a gift. Spin it.........whatever.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by bluedogok View Post
    It's hard to beat the first and original coaches show.

Unfortunately Bud is no longer available. However through the magic of the internet he is still only a few mouse clicks away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5awmtv2tUE

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

I was referring to Oklahoma (and Bud) originating the concept, never saw a Bud coaches show except in historical clips. I grew up on Switzer's shows.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nanimonai's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by aurorasooner View Post
    and my listings showed that the OU/Tennessee game is on either ESPN-U or ESPN-Classic at 12:30 CST.
    Can also stream the replay from Watch ESPN any time.
    clever signature

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

foynd thw Butch sjow listed on fsca at 2pm cdt Monday,set my dvr so I can check it out.
    Owen '05-'26 122-54-16 .677 (Foundation)
    Wilkinson '47-'63 145-29-4 .829 (DYNASTY 1) 3 NC
    Switzer '73-'88 157-29-4 .837(DYNASTY 2) 3 NC
    Stoops '99- PRESENT 179-46.793 (DYNASTY 3) 1 NC and still WAITING

At OU tradition is about more than just one coach 861-319-53 .720

Scattergun toting Posse member