Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Re: Official Game Thread: OU versus Tennessee (2015)

To sum up my morning after calm thoughts. Offensive line is big but not good right now, they need a lot of work. With that bad O line Mayfield is very antsy in the pocket and taking off running sometimes too soon. I think there is enough speed and talent at the skill positions that if they get the O line in check the team could be very good.

And can't believe I'm going to say this but the defense look darn good. First time in a while a dual threat QB didn't just trash a Mike Stoops defense, great to see

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OUmillenium's Avatar
    vCash

Thankfully, I couldn't quit watching after the wife threw in the towel
    Early(wish she would have finished the dishes ). Really exciting to see the defense hang in ther til the O made some big plays. Baker was gold when it mattered as was Shep. I actually have renewed confidence in this team.
    Here lies Lester Moor
    4 slugs from a .44
    No Lester no more

That's no moon...

Sooner Starter
    vCash

For some reason I've been singing "Rocky Top" all morning...
    "Image is what people think we are. Integrity is what we really are"

Sooner Starter
    vCash

.....it was like a bad accident, I couldn't help but to look, to stare in disbelief at the carnage, to wonder how things like this could happen....waiting for the body to surely be brought out on a stretcher, only to witness that not only did they survive, but they were dancing, celebrating, taunting the very object of their demise....the exhilaration of flirting with death to live another day

....the SEC can lick it

ss
    "You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up"

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cherokeebrewer View Post
    For some reason I've been singing "Rocky Top" all morning...
    I thought it was rather funny that you didn't hear it that much after the start of the 2n half.

and damn, you have got to give a huge shoutout to the OU fans that were there. I saw a ton of red and boy were they loud when they needed to be!
    on Big Tex burning....They mentioned this on College Football Live. Pollack asked if it represented the Texas defense. Herbie told him it represented the Texas bandwagon.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 70sooner View Post
    and damn, you have got to give a huge shoutout to the OU fans that were there. I saw a ton of red and boy were they loud when they needed to be!
    True that, tons of kudos to Sooner fans...
    "Image is what people think we are. Integrity is what we really are"

Sooner Starter
    vCash

I have been watching the playback and I just noticed early in the 4th quarter one of the announcers mentions Perine breaking the single game rushing record lat year, but he said Melvin Gordon broke it a week later. I guess they need to twist things a bit the whole game to keep the sec image up.
    You want a toe? I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock!!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by JLMSOONER View Post
    I have been watching the playback and I just noticed early in the 4th quarter one of the announcers mentions Perine breaking the single game rushing record lat year, but he said Melvin Gordon broke it a week later. I guess they need to twist things a bit the whole game to keep the sec image up.
    No That (Blacklege sp) I think was just stupid, he said stupid shat all night.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by JLMSOONER View Post
    Heard that and told the wifey they got it backwards, the single game rushing record was and still is held by Samaje Perine.